ADVERTISEMENT

This is a difficult time of year.

BobPSU92

May 6, 2015
Winter is coming on across the U.S. (BABY. IT’S. COLD. OUTSIDE. :eek: )

No college football for a few weeks. We’re left to our annual ritual of complaining about the playoff system and proposing infinite ways to fix it, none of which will be adopted.

We’re also left to analyzing myriad coaching changes and lamenting that none of them really involve Franklin. :eek:

In years past, many of us would have Christmas to fall back on, but we’re now left to hate it because it’s completely insensitive and inappropriate.

There’s always the NFL, but it’s mostly unwatchable. Of course, Barkley is turrible.

The NBA and NHL are underway, but who cares? Wake me when the hockey playoffs start.

I hate everything.

Maybe he was referring to the top of your head?:rolleyes:

Ah.

0001583334.jpg

Reactions: Nittany_93

No college football for a few weeks. We’re left to our annual ritual of complaining about the playoff system and proposing infinite ways to fix it, none of which will be adopted.

We’re also left to analyzing myriad coaching changes and lamenting that none of them really involve Franklin. :eek:

In years past, many of us would have Christmas to fall back on, but we’re now left to hate it because it’s completely insensitive and inappropriate.

There’s always the NFL, but it’s mostly unwatchable. Of course, Barkley is turrible.

The NBA and NHL are underway, but who cares? Wake me when the hockey playoffs start.

I hate everything.
There's always PSU hoops, both men and women, to warm your heart during these cold and dark months. Or maybe not.

Banned and discussed. Something about rape or some stupid crap. Lousy song anyway.

No college football for a few weeks. We’re left to our annual ritual of complaining about the playoff system and proposing infinite ways to fix it, none of which will be CONSIDERED.
FIFY

We’re also left to analyzing myriad coaching changes and lamenting that none of them really involve 4th & 5.
FIFY. Show some loyalty. Most appreciate CJF, PPB notwithstanding.

In years past, many of us would have Christmas to fall back on, but we’re now left to hate it because it’s completey insensitive and inappropriate.
Christmas is insensitive and inappropriate? What does that even mean? I don't know whether to say cut the crap or stop being such a P_____. It's the most wonderful time of the year?!!!

Agree re: the NFL. Don't kick our sacred cow though. We like him. What's not to like? Seriously.

Here here! Except the bit about the hockey playoffs. Next thing to matter is the NCAA tourney, which PSU won't likely participate in. Again.

I hate everything.
Except tongs and lattes.

EDIT: BTW, I'm joking in pretty much all of this. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

I hate everything.

Have a drink!

I hate everything.

Get out the Seinfeld tapes! I am watching Kramer give a horse a huge can of beefarino right now! RUSTY!!!!!

Reactions: Connorpozlee

I hate everything.
Army Navy.

Just be like the rest of us and wait for Ro to change his sig pic. A favorite past time of many including myself.

I hate everything.

I hear you. You're at the bottom. The good news is that it's only after you've lost everything, that you're free to do anything. I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables - slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war... Our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won't. We're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

I think you see where I'm going with this....

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jim cummings

I hate everything.

I don't think that song is legal anymore....understand that #MeToo indicates it is hostile.

I hate everything.

Dude -It doesn’t get any better than Penn St Wrestling! Get on the train

I hate everything.

I thought about committing suicide but I don't live and die by Penn State's won and loss record. And who says Christmas is "insensitive and inappropriate" when we've evolved to the point of accepting the secular 'Die Hard' as the best Christmas movie. Put it in. You'll be much happier!

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

I hate everything.
Army vs navy game 3:00 Saturday what else do you need. That’s a great dose of emotion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT