This guy has intelligence working in Texas??

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Why does the Governor of Florida, who just said they don’t have an immigrant problem, “only onesies and twosies”, have people in Texas gathering “intelligence “ and then have them lure immigrants on a plane to Massachusetts?? Sure that’s what the residents of Florida pay his salary for. This guy is a self serving POS.

Last edited:

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005
You just can’t handle it when your Dem politicians’ hypocrisy is exposed. A measly 50 illegal aliens sent to one of the richest sanctuary cities and the elites couldn’t handle it. Now it’s time to bring out the crying towel and wipe away those tears 😭.

jferretti

Jun 11, 2001
You just can’t handle it when your Dem politicians’ hypocrisy is exposed. A measly 50 illegal aliens sent to one of the richest sanctuary cities and the elites couldn’t handle it. Now it’s time to bring out the crying towel and wipe away those tears 😭.
I wonder what percentage of Floridians appreciate the Governor spending over a million dollars of their money for his performative politics.

Reactions: franklinman

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Nonsensical post - you can’t admit this POS has no business doing this at all not mention in another state.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
I wonder what percentage of Floridians appreciate the Governor spending over a million dollars of their money for his performative politics.
In another state- that makes it a crime . If his attorney general wasn’t in his back pocket, he could charge him with misappropriation of funds intended for the state of Florida.

jferretti

Jun 11, 2001
Your caring for the plight of these immigrants is almost Christ like. Geez, it's ok to acknowledge our inadequacies regarding border policy without using humans as political pawns.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Get out of the crying 😢 towels boys. When the tables are turned they start whining.
And another blithering post that doesn’t, can’t, won’t address the issue. The maturity level of you guys is middle school at best.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Your caring for the plight of these immigrants is almost Christ like. Geez, it's ok to acknowledge our inadequacies regarding border policy without using humans as political pawns.
The point is again missed by the guys. Shocking

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005
I wonder what % of American taxpayers appreciate the billions of dollars that 2 million illegal immigrants will have on the country.

jferretti

Jun 11, 2001
I wonder what % of American taxpayers appreciate the billions of dollars that 2 million illegal immigrants will have on the country.
We need immigrants to fill jobs. This situation can be a net positive if our government would get off their asses and act. That said, I will take your deflection as an admission regarding the folly of DeSantis' reprehensible actions.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Nice “ya but”- can’t defend the indefensible so that’s your answer- weak

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005
We need immigrants to fill jobs. This situation can be a net positive if our government would get off their asses and act. That said, I will take your deflection as an admission regarding the folly of DeSantis' reprehensible actions.
We need legal immigrants and not the illegal ones. By having a competent immigration system we can acquire the talent to increase economic productivity. Otherwise, we have people who will be a burden to our healthcare and social services.

• Love
Reactions: psuted

jferretti

Jun 11, 2001
Royal is all worked up again.....
Given that the Michelin Man in Florida is gearing up for a presidential election it is just as fair to examine his political theatre as it is to examine the exploits of an idiot son named Hunter. Fair?

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005
Nice “ya but”- can’t defend the indefensible so that’s your answer- weak
You can’t defend 2 million illegal immigrants, but you’re whining about 50 sent to one of the wealthiest cities in the country that rejected their presence and moved them off to a military base because of hypocrisy.

jferretti

Jun 11, 2001
We need legal immigrants and not the illegal ones. By having a competent immigration system we can acquire the talent to increase economic productivity. Otherwise, we have people who will be a burden to our healthcare and social services.
Those folks who were shipped to Martha's Vineyard had crossed the border seeking asylum and had immediately turned themselves in to immigration authorities. Those seeking asylum do have a certain legal status under our laws.

I can't argue with your sentiments regarding immigration policy. I just find the sentiments whenever these dispicable acts are celebrated to be a tad disgusting. To round these people up and fly them wherever the governor chooses is ridiculous. These are human beings entitled to a modicum of respect and sympathy, all within the bounds of the law. The gamesmanship needs to be called out for what it is, not what you wish it to be.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
You can’t defend 2 million illegal immigrants, but you’re whining about 50 sent to one of the wealthiest cities in the country that rejected their presence and moved them off to a military base because of hypocrisy.
I’m not whining- actually you are now by making excuses and not being able to defend the indefensible- you look weak

jferretti

Jun 11, 2001
Here's a thought. They shouldn't be in Martha's Vineyard in the first place. Every slight coming to the immigrants is a result of DeSantis' political aspirations, all at the expense of human decency.

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005
Here's a thought. They shouldn't be in Martha's Vineyard in the first place. Every slight coming to the immigrants is a result of DeSantis' political aspirations, all at the expense of human decency.
You’re right. They shouldn’t be in MV in the first place. They shouldn’t be in the country at all. If this administration wants to fly illegals to arbitrarily determined destinations at 2am, then at some point, they shouldn’t be surprised when a couple governors get fed up with it and play the same game.

Reactions: nitanee123

jferretti

Jun 11, 2001
You’re right. They shouldn’t be in MV in the first place. They shouldn’t be in the country at all. If this administration wants to fly illegals to arbitrarily determined destinations at 2am, then at some point, they shouldn’t be surprised when a couple governors get fed up with it and play the same game.
The U.S. flies immigrants to family members and/or sponsors, especially children who show up at the border. It is a process used under the Trump administration and continued under Biden. It's part of Title 42 laws passed in response to the pandemic. It is not even remotely similar to rounding people up under fall pretenses and dropping them off without any process or preparation designed to respect these people as human beings. This is simply false equivalence.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
But why would the Governor of Florida, fly people from Texas, with tax money to be used in Florida ? You haven’t been able to get around that one yet.

jferretti

Jun 11, 2001
At the expense of human decency? Why do you believe they would get any less care than in Texas???
Our immigration facilities and people are in Texas, not Martha's Vineyard. Just admit it is a stunt to get headlines and people like you clapping in agreement at the expense of human decency. Do you really think those seeking asylum will get anywhere being dropped off in Martha's Vineyard?

Lion84

Apr 10, 2015
In another state- that makes it a crime . If his attorney general wasn’t in his back pocket, he could charge him with misappropriation of funds intended for the state of Florida.
I guess Biden should be in jail also - I vuess you don't remember his midnight flights into unsuspecting communities and it was way more than 50 people - wonder if he got waivers as well - hypocrite.

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013
He sent them to a migrant-loving, virtuous, sanctuary city, where there was plenty of money, plenty of space, and people who couldn't wait to show their love. What's your problem with that?

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
I guess Biden should be in jail also - I vuess you don't remember his midnight flights into unsuspecting communities and it was way more than 50 people - wonder if he got waivers as well - hypocrite.
Stupid as usual- Biden is in charge of the whole country (can’t believe I needed to type that) and the immigration department is relocating people as is their job. You people are so funny- can’t explain away why a Governor goes into another state and use his states tax money to transport humans under false pretenses. You can’t because there is no defense for it/ end of story.

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013
Do you think that Biden, Harris or any of the rest of the band of idiots was recognizing border inadequacies?

nitanee123

Nov 27, 2001
Stupid as usual- Biden is in charge of the whole country (can’t believe I needed to type that) and the immigration department is relocating people as is their job. You people are so funny- can’t explain away why a Governor goes into another state and use his states tax money to transport humans under false pretenses. You can’t because there is no defense for it/ end of story.
It cost $20k person to send to MV? We’re they flying first class??

And even if it did cost that much, perhaps it was cheaper than the estimated cost of social services for weeks, months or years for these folks.

Me thinks you lefties doth protest too much.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
It cost $20k person to send to MV? We’re they flying first class??

And even if it did cost that much, perhaps it was cheaper than the estimated cost of social services for weeks, months or years for these folks.

Me thinks you lefties doth protest too much.
Is it a righty thing to have reading difficulties and not understand the point ?

nitanee123

Nov 27, 2001
Those folks who were shipped to Martha's Vineyard had crossed the border seeking asylum and had immediately turned themselves in to immigration authorities. Those seeking asylum do have a certain legal status under our laws.

I can't argue with your sentiments regarding immigration policy. I just find the sentiments whenever these dispicable acts are celebrated to be a tad disgusting. To round these people up and fly them wherever the governor chooses is ridiculous. These are human beings entitled to a modicum of respect and sympathy, all within the bounds of the law. The gamesmanship needs to be called out for what it is, not what you wish it to be.

"Seeking asylum" and being a legal asylum are two different things. Do we know for a fact that these folks were all considered legal asylum seekers under immigration law?

Reactions: Hotshoe

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012

Seeking asylum for no reason.