ADVERTISEMENT

This Fing Conference

Watch the freaking game! We are literally the reason there is replay in college football. Oh and the big ten and media tried to destroy the program over a BS narrative. Is that enough!? There absolutely is an anti PSU bias. Wake up. How can you be so oblivious?

Why does the Big Ten assign O’Neill’s crew to our toughest games every single year? A guy with a history of screwing us. Just random, I guess, right?

Yes, It’s very difficult for me to believe in institutional, systemic conspiracy where there is nothing to be gained. It’s far easier to believe incompetence or isolated and subconscious bias.

They hate PSU. Who do you think called them out, resulting in the first use of instant replay in college football? This goes back 20 years.

I was thinking in the second half how yet another competitive Big Ten game ground to a halt over the officiating. Play after play with stoppages, and then waiting a couple of beats after a clean play to see if a flag would be thrown. Even Sean McDonough the announcer mentioned it.

I have never seen a league where officials become the center of attention of a game more than the Big Ten.

ADVERTISEMENT