ADVERTISEMENT

Things to warm you up on this snowy day.

Jane is making chili. (If I’m allowed to call it chili; it’s got sausage as well as the ground beef.) Chili, not chili, whatever, it always hits the spot.

I'll get some crusty baguette and be over in thirty. I will bring some Pilsner Urquell as well.

Reactions: LionJim
Ann Wilson- best female rock singer ever.

As Phil Gross would say, "No question". When she was 62 she sang Stairway to Heaven when the Kennedy Center honored Led Zeppelin. That was amazing. Check her out on tour at age 67.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob78
Was at a wedding many years ago where the couple used that Roxette song as their first dance. Certainly raised a lot of eyebrows.

OMG! That would have been hilarious. Perhaps the best breakup song ever. God bless her, she suffered so long fighting cancer.

Reactions: wbcincy
Did you know Nancy Wilson was a pretty good guitarist? Just kidding.

I am actually jealous of her guitar at 2.42 of this video -

I always thought that song the perfect live song to do featuring a guitarist and vocalist. The song promotes the use of the spotlight to highlight the singer, full band, guitarist, and then back to the singer.

Reactions: Harrisburg Dave
I remember hearing "Black Velvet" before I had any idea what sex was and thinking holy shit, this feels like something. I don't think it's a sexual song at all, just her voice....

ADVERTISEMENT