ADVERTISEMENT

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMMM.........

Michael.Felli

Mar 19, 2013
I don't know what to make of this new stadium talk.

1) Nov 2011, sh!t hits the fan (4 years ago)
2) Freeh Report accuses officials at the highest levels at Penn State of a cover up
3) NCAA sanctions our football culture
4) BOT does nothing and accepts FREEH findings
5) Everything and anything Paterno removed

Now, 3 years after we are punished for our football culture, we are now seriously talking about a new football stadium.

Hinky.

I don't know what to make of this new stadium talk.

1) Nov 2011, sh!t hits the fan (4 years ago)
2) Freeh Report accuses officials at the highest levels at Penn State of a cover up
3) NCAA sanctions our football culture
4) BOT does nothing and accepts FREEH findings
5) Everything and anything Paterno removed

Now, 3 years after we are punished for our football culture, we are now seriously talking about a new football stadium.

Hinky.

Michael, as a Humanist, do you think Sandy should stage gladiatorial games in Beaver Stadium to increase Athletic Department revenues?

"Das Gefühl für Humanität hat mich noch nicht verlassen."
The dying Immanuel Kant

Michael, as a Humanist, do you think Sandy should stage gladiatorial games in Beaver Stadium to increase Athletic Department revenues?

"Das Gefühl für Humanität hat mich noch nicht verlassen."
The dying Immanuel Kant

Here's what I think, I need to move back to Pennsylvania and unite atheists, agnostics, humanists and Penn State alumni and found America's 3rd political party: The Humanist Party. I'm now 100% convinced that nothing is going to change, otherwise.

Here's what I think, I need to move back to Pennsylvania and unite atheists, agnostics, humanists and Penn State alumni and found America's 3rd political party: The Humanist Party. I'm now 100% convinced that nothing is going to change, otherwise.
Be careful - you'll be accused of having a "Messiah Complex." I guess you could be a secular Messiah.

Be careful - you'll be accused of having a "Messiah Complex." I guess you could be a secular Messiah.

Who gives a sh!t what people think?!? What matters is truth and the survival of humanity.

Slave owners founded this country. Don't ever forget that. And, an atheist (Thomas Paine) was responsible for uniting the common man to take up arms against Mother England.

You, as a Penn Stater, should realize the only way we can set Penn State on a new course is by taking over Harrisburg. And, that ain't gonna happen "old school" via Republicans and Democrats.

This Penn State revolt "thing" is going to die UNLESS we can convince others (non-Penn Staters) that there's a better way. And, that way is a new political party: The Humanist Party. There are enough Democrats and Republicans that would jump ship, too, don't forget, to make the Humanist Party a serious threat.

Humanism is already on the rise. It's inevitable, IMO.

Be part of the future, not the past.

Who gives a sh!t what people think?!? What matters is truth and the survival of humanity.

Slave owners founded this country. Don't ever forget that. And, an atheist (Thomas Paine) was responsible for uniting the common man to take up arms against Mother England.

You, as a Penn Stater, should realize the only way we can set Penn State on a new course is by taking over Harrisburg. And, that ain't gonna happen "old school" via Republicans and Democrats.

This Penn State revolt "thing" is going to die UNLESS we can convince others (non-Penn Staters) that there's a better way. And, that way is a new political party: The Humanist Party. There are enough Democrats and Republicans that would jump ship, too, don't forget, to make the Humanist Party a serious threat.

Humanism is already on the rise. It's inevitable, IMO.

Be part of the future, not the past.
You're becoming a little too charismatic for my liking. I'm skeptical of your motives - multiple determination is a scary thing. Meditate and keep a log of your blossoming awareness. In 25 years or so you'll be ready to lead us. Nevertheless, if you can improve on the logo, I'll consider. Also, if you can make Bushwood see the light, I'll be Felli follower for sure.

Humanist_party_moebius_logo_-_white_on_orange.png

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT