ADVERTISEMENT

Things on O that really just make you say....WTF are they doing?

You're drunk. 95% of QBs who care about their team's future (with their health at the helm) slide on that play. He was about to get killed by 2 guys. Smart play. It's the OC's job to draw up a decent play on 3rd and 1.

Naaah -he slid early and was prob unaware of where the 1st down was. Should have dove for the 1st. We can’t make 3rd downs. Usually we throw a deep incompletion

Or Corley.....but people need to make up this loyalty thing and run with it. He's already shown he will make a move and Rahne has to show he can make an offense improve...stage is all his.
Maybe there is a 5th QB in the portal than knows how to run the RPO. I didn't watch the entire game (weeping in the bathroom). Is there just one run play in RR's RPO? I was begging for a jet sweep. Did I miss it? Misdirection, Misdirection, my kingdom for some..................misdirection.

Our defense was good? Pickett looked like Marino, no pass rush, poor tackling, abused by Pitt WRs, completely tricked on 4th down, and gave up 3rd and 12s all day..we won bc of Jordan Stout and a boneheaded Nardouchey on other side..nothing else

Not sure on the PSU Grades from the homepage how the D backs got a B- I thought it should have been a D- I didn’t see anything I liked. The inability to stop 3rd and long is completely comical. When it’s 3rd and dbl digits, they have us right where they want us.
We gave up critical long passes today on very important downs. Befuddling.

WTF are you talking about now?

Well you commented in another thread about a dastardly vulgar post regarding a player who one thought should play more because of the support on Twitter from a family member for the program. So if you you can't put 1 & 1 together then your intellectual ability is on the level on Pat Narduzzi. So i know you know what ibam sarcastically referencing.

Well you commented in another thread about a dastardly vulgar post regarding a player who one thought should play more because of the support on Twitter from a family member for the program. So if you you can't put 1 & 1 together then your intellectual ability is on the level on Pat Narduzzi. So i know you know what ibam sarcastically referencing.

can you point to said post cause I have know idea who or what you are talking about.

can you point to said post cause I have know idea who or what you are talking about.

Not worth your time to look up. So ill give ya a synop.
Someone posted their reason for a player to see More PT time is a family member is very supportive of the team on Twitter.

I responded that sucking ballsack on social media does not get you playing time

People were offended and I'm essentially the worst person alive in their eyes.

So it was just a joke on why cain wasn't played more

Last edited:
Not worth your time to look up. So ill give ya a synop.
Someone posted their reason for a player to see More PT time is a family member is very supportive of the team on Twitter.

I responded that sucking ballsack on social media does not get you playing time

People were offended and I'm essentially the worst person alive in their eyes.

I had no intention of looking it up.
Apology accepted but just remember if your calling me out for something back it up or I will "clap" back.

Last edited:
Reactions: LaJolla Lion
One thing I do not recall seeing yesterday from us were crossing routes. Some of it was probably related to what Pitt was doing defensively, but I can’t remember us using them against Buffalo, either.

Your QB can’t hit the water from the deck of the Love Boat in anything more than 8 yards all day, and when you need to keep the clock running on 3rd down you dial up a long pass.

I had actually convinced myself that was a bad choice by Clifford and that we was supposed to dump to the RB leading him on the right or just run.....until in the press conference they confirmed they called a deep pass. Smh. With a QB hitting passes, ok....but with the performance of the day...lousy play call. RR, smh
Prior to this game Clifford was considered a pretty accurate long ball thrower. Maybe emotions caused the overthrows but if that is what is being selected as a play call, well????

ADVERTISEMENT