Thia should pi$$ off both sides. IRS facial recognition to start this summer.

BUFFALO LION

Oct 4, 2001
You are crazy if you think libs have any problems with it.

This is a slippery slope. Currently, White Republicans will be targeted. But things can change down the road to where White Democrats will feel the bite.

Give me a name and address, and I can pretty much tell you what Party that individual is registered. Learned that in the last election when I got suspicious of all the ballots I was being sent and how Dems were able to tell me the Party affiliation of everyone on their street. Add to that a facial recognition record, I now know the Race.

If you’re White, with facial recognition, you’re now free game to whichever side wants to target you. This can go both ways.

Reactions: BW Lion and WeR0206

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
This is a slippery slope. Currently, White Republicans will be targeted. But things can change down the road to where White Democrats will feel the bite.

Give me a name and address, and I can pretty much tell you what Party that individual is registered. Learned that in the last election when I got suspicious of all the ballots I was being sent and how Dems were able to tell me the Party affiliation of everyone on their street. Add to that a facial recognition record, I now know the Race.

If you’re White, with facial recognition, you’re now free game to whichever side wants to target you. This can go both ways.

Liberals are like the “useful idiots” in the old Soviet Union.

They believe they will benefit from it.

Reactions: LioninHouston

psualt

Nov 2, 2014
This was already occurring. People who didn’t have accounts were being asked for identification last summer to stop the payments.