"They will never tell us the truth about Waukesha"

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
PwdYMXBB.jpeg

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
If you are judging the case on only evidence...prior knowledge of current events is not necessary. That knowledge however can and has influenced judgment of jurors. Jurys are after all made up of people and people are subject to bias...therefore removing factors that can increase bias will lower said level of bias for a jury. It's well documented that this happens. Part of the problem is our legal system has not adapted to modern media tech Which gives huge numbers of people almost instant access. This is how we have things like "kyle Rittenhouse crossed state lines with an assault rifle" being bleated out by all of the leftwing drones. or even before that the entire OJ Simpson trial in the 90s... which at some point because of media uproar was turned into a Circus that was no longer about getting justice for his victims. I agree with you that it happens all the time.i just think we can do better. Remember conservatives have to be the adults in the room as we all know that lefties are incapable of that.
It's fine, juries get it right and wrong imo but usually right.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
If conservatism was alive and well, Trump wouldn’t be your nominee in 2024. Trump lost the election and gave the Dems the Senate and the House yet true conservatives are still unable to come out of the shadows and oppose him. Even Deathsantis is afraid to even say he would even run against Trump.

The only reason the Democrats are in charge is that they cheated using indiscriminate mass mail in ballots and massive ballot harvesting in targeted Democrat controlled states and districts around the country.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Not disputing any of that...the point was just keep ur mouth shut and let the justice system do its thing. Don't get down in the gutter with the left as a conservative you are better than that.

I agree with you, that’s the normal, honest, and patriotic thing to do in a free and fair democracy. However, we’ve come to a point in this great country that things are not free, fair, honest, and morally right any longer.

We can no longer sit back and trust our government institutions, MSM, and education system to do the morally right thing, tell the honest truth, and act in an honest, decent, and fair manner. Deplorable’s can no longer leave “deep state and mob” justice prevail and basic human decency run it’s course without challenge or our country and our way of life will go the way of the dinosaurs.

There is no more time for complacency and playing nice and by the rules, as the radical left has perverted the system and culture to an extreme extent that the “rules” are now “their rules only” and are stacked against a fair and decent America as we once knew it.

No time for complacency or you’ll be run over and your kids and grandkids will pay a big price. Time to fight back hard, stay engaged and challenge the dishonest deep state strongly at every level, get in their face and fight fire with fire, take back our government and institutions, and go to extreme measures to expose the lies, dishonesty, and deceit of the radical left.

Last edited:

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
I agree with you, that’s the normal, honest, and patriotic thing to do in a free and fair democracy. However, we’ve come to a point in this great country that things are not free, fair, honest, and morally right any longer.

We can no longer sit back and trust our government institutions, MSM, and education system to do the morally right thing, tell the honest truth, and act in an honest, decent, and fair manner. Deplorable’s can no longer leave “deep state and mob” justice prevail and basic human decency run it’s course without challenge or our country and our way of life will go the way of the dinosaurs.

There is no more time for complacency and playing nice and by the rules, as the radical left has perverted the system and culture to an extreme extent that the “rules” are now “their rules only” and are stacked against a fair and decent America as we once knew it.

No time for complacency or you’ll be run over and your kids and grandkids will pay a big price. Time to fight back hard, stay engaged and challenge the dishonest deep state strongly at every level, get in their face and fight fire with fire, take back our government and institutions, and go to extreme measures to expose the lies, dishonesty, and deceit of the radical left.
Sooooo glad to see so many of my conservative brothers see this.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Sooooo glad to see so many of my conservative brothers see this.
Unfortunately and up to now, too many people have been complacent and thinking that this country is NOT at a crossroads and that somehow the political pendulum will naturally swing back and forth but ultimately remain in the middle without their active individual political involvement as it has in the past.

That’s flawed thinking and I’m encouraged that honest Americans are slowly by surely waking up to that reality. I just hope I’m right about that.

Vic Vaselino

Nov 14, 2009
The only reason the Democrats are in charge is that they cheated using indiscriminate mass mail in ballots and massive ballot harvesting in targeted Democrat controlled states and districts around the country.
Cheated? Prove it. Oh that's right, you can't.

Jerry

May 29, 2001
I said this for years.

Me too...most recently in an exchange with Aardvark here.

It's kind of like if you lived in a city where traffic laws and enforcement ceased...people paid no attention to red lights...a dangerous free-for-all on the streets.

But you, being a principled fellow, determined not to succumb to the law of the jungle while living in a sort of psychological denial, insist on meticulously observing all the rules while pretending that they haven't been cancelled.

How long before you get run over?

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Cheated? Prove it. Oh that's right, you can't.

The Democrats cheated, you know it, I know it, and most intellectually honest Americans know it. It’s an undeniable fact.

That’s what they always do as they can’t help themselves. They’re cheaters, distorter of facts, and dishonest. Being a Democrat, you of all people know I’m right about that.

Victor, you need a “Let’s go Brandon” shirt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ski and Fac

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010

It's kind of like if you lived in a city where traffic laws and enforcement ceased...people paid no attention to red lights...a dangerous free-for-all on the streets.

But you, being a principled fellow, determined not to succumb to the law of the jungle while living in a sort of psychological denial, insist on meticulously observing all the rules while pretending that they haven't been cancelled.

Exactly!

Vic Vaselino

Nov 14, 2009
The Democrats cheated, you know it, I know it, and most intellectually honest Americans know it. It’s an undeniable fact.

That’s what they always do as they can’t help themselves. They’re cheaters, distorter of facts, and dishonest. Being a Democrat, you of all people know I’m right about that.

Victor, you need a “Let’s go Brandon” shirt.
Well, your post proves something. You're an idiot.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Well, your post proves something. You're an idiot.

Victor, “come on man”. You’re such an angry leftist. You need to get professional help for your emotional issues and childish name calling.

Seriously, get yourself a “Let’s go Brandon” shirt to wear at your next Commie meeting with Mr. senile Potato Head” , “Giggles Harris”, and your Democrat comrades. It will show that you’re have a sense of humor rather than an being a miserable and angry leftist.

Oh, and don’t forget to wear two masks and maintain social distancing.

Last edited:
Reactions: bourbon n blues

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

Not long, certain folk like aardvark are part of the machine more than they'd like to admit.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Not long, certain folk like aardvark are part of the machine more than they'd like to admit.
Like the frog in the slowly boiling pot, these people get "acclimated" to the slowly changing rules.

A democrat bends the rules a little bit, we fool ourselves that "well, conditions changed, so it's understandable that the supposed "by the book" democrat changed the rules THIS TIME"

Except that bending of the rule now becomes the new bseline. Six months later - we don't arrest for shoplifting anything less than $1,000 of value.

Six months after that, we give $1,000 bail for a guy who then mass murders six people, including children.

But the RINO is telling himself that, other than the technological changes, it is all being done according to the same principles that were in place in 1950.

Except it isn't, and as noted elsewhere, that RINO is getting run over.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Looks like the truth is definitely disclosed. Everyone knows it:

Democrats release an insane black supremacist from jail on $1,000 bail.

He was enraged by MSM commentary on Kyle Rittenhouse, which provoked him to violence.

He purposefully sped up into the parade route, murdering 6 people and injuring scores more.

Without evidence, the MSM tried to mislead us that it was an accident, lying about "fleeing another incident".

This is absolutely a classic "hate crime", where the perpetrator killed people because of their race.

Sickening weaklings like Ron Johnson (RINO - Wisc) want us to stop talking about it, issuing a "team unity" statement with Tammy Baldwin - D).

NJPSU

May 29, 2001

He was enraged by MSM commentary on Kyle Rittenhouse, which provoked him to violence.

He purposefully sped up into the parade route, murdering 6 people and injuring scores more.

Without evidence, the MSM tried to mislead us that it was an accident, lying about "fleeing another incident".

This is absolutely a classic "hate crime", where the perpetrator killed people because of their race.

Sickening weaklings like Ron Johnson (RINO - Wisc) want us to stop talking about it, issuing a "team unity" statement with Tammy Baldwin - D).
…or a mentally ill psycho killed random people with his car. The end.

Jerry

May 29, 2001

My God, what a typical Republican chump.

This is why usually nothing changes when Republicans get in office. Most of them are corporate hacks or simpering fools. This Johnson guy appears to be both.

His little Dem-Media friend will turn around and stick a shiv in his back as soon as it becomes politically expedient to do so.

It took the Powers and propaganda organs all of 48 hours to memory-hole a mass murder.

Reactions: PSUEngineer89

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
My God, what a typical Republican chump.

This is why usually nothing changes when Republicans get in office. Most of them are corporate hacks or simpering fools. This Johnson guy appears to be both.

His little Dem-Media friend will turn around and stick a shiv in his back as soon as it becomes politically expedient to do so.

It took the Powers and propaganda organs all of 48 hours to memory-hole a mass murder.
Thank God so many on our side are waking up to these facts.

Latest posts