"They will never tell us the truth about Waukesha"

Jerry

May 29, 2001
As predicted, over the course of just one day the horrific mass murder in Wisconsin is being shunted down the memory hole by the Powers and their propaganda organs. But here's a guy not inclined to buy the line that when a black felon with a documented record of racial hate and bigotry commits a videotaped act of mass murder by driving a vehicle through a parade of white people a few miles from Kenosha only a couple days after the Rittenhouse verdict, the appropriate response is nothing to see here...move along.

Honestly, you have to be idiotic or blind to unquestioningly swallow such a story:

Reactions: WeR0206

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
129 suck on that.
Hey, not terrible.

You post like a guy 15 points dumber. I mean, what level of incuriosity do you have to have to get your clock cleaned about your low IQ Mason-Dixon states?

No match for Kane Poster. And Smithton, man that guy.....thank your lucky stars you never had to tangle with him.

Vic Vaselino

Nov 14, 2009
Hey, not terrible.

You post like a guy 15 points dumber. I mean, what level of incuriosity do you have to have to get your clock cleaned about your low IQ Mason-Dixon states?

No match for Kane Poster. And Smithton, man that guy.....thank your lucky stars you never had to tangle with him.
Facts are facts. An engineer should know that. Math is math.

Vic Vaselino

Nov 14, 2009
I don't even know what you're saying. You got absolutely destroyed in that post.

And yes, to be direct, my IQ is still double digits higher than yours.

So, just be quiet.
LOL, if are were that smart, why are a crummy engineer? And I'm sure that you don't know what I'm saying. Cogito, ergo sum.

crazyivan77

Dec 7, 2007
The gaslighting has reached epic portions with this.
FFAs28qXIAA3txI

• Wow
Reactions: WeR0206

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
I don't think we should be jumping to conclusions. Let the justice system do its job. Ignore the media they have long since proven they no longer practice objective journalism the Rittenhouse case from start to finish is a prime example. We don't know what this is yet we only know what it looks like. Knee jerk reactions are a tool of the left fellas don't sink to their level.

Vic Vaselino

Nov 14, 2009
I’m an excellent engineer.

You got smashed in that thread.

Smashed.
Yes, I'm sure that you're a Ramblin Wreck from Georgia Tech and a hell of an engineer, but with that massive brain, perhaps you could have been so much more. And southerners are still dumber than northerners.
Happy Thanksgiving

Ski

May 29, 2001
I don't think we should be jumping to conclusions. Let the justice system do its job. Ignore the media they have long since proven they no longer practice objective journalism the Rittenhouse case from start to finish is a prime example. We don't know what this is yet we only know what it looks like. Knee jerk reactions are a tool of the left fellas don't sink to their level.

No one that has taken 30 seconds to watch the video of people being mowed down is jumping to conclusions. Politicians should keep their mouths shut and let the wheels of justice turn. The rest of us can call it murder without a second thought because it was murder. Anyone that has read the perps previous posts about white people can call it racism based because it was racism based. Period. End of story. Hang him high.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
No one that has taken 30 seconds to watch the video of people being mowed down is jumping to conclusions. Politicians should keep their mouths shut and let the wheels of justice turn. The rest of us can call it murder without a second thought because it was murder. Anyone that has read the perps previous posts about white people can call it racism based because it was racism based. Period. End of story. Hang him high.
Not disputing any of that...the point was just keep ur mouth shut and let the justice system do its thing. Don't get down in the gutter with the left as a conservative you are better than that.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Not disputing any of that...the point was just keep ur mouth shut and let the justice system do its thing. Don't get down in the gutter with the left as a conservative you are better than that.
Conservatism died with Trump. What’s left is Trumpism which isn’t morally better than any ideology.

Reactions: Vic Vaselino

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
What's wrong with speculation and talking about a public event .

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
Conservatism died with Trump. What’s left is Trumpism which isn’t morally better than any ideology.
Nope conservatism is alive and well. Trump came to power because the alternative would have been worse. We live in a two party system I will take trumpism over woke progressivism any day. If the Democrats put forward a decent candidate I will vote for that candidate as I have done before (although one of those votes bit me ) they tend not to do that though.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
What's wrong with speculation and talking about a public event .
It poisons jury pools...the Rittenhouse case is a prime example the media fed the public lies and we ended up with tons of people believing things like the crossing state lines or he was carrying an assault rifle. As a general rule the less jurors know about a case pre trial the likelihood of an objective unbiased jury being seated. Rittenhouse won because the evidence from both sides made it a justified self defense case...many cases are not like that.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
It poisons jury pools...the Rittenhouse case is a prime example the media fed the public lies and we ended up with tons of people believing things like the crossing state lines or he was carrying an assault rifle. As a general rule the less jurors know about a case pre trial the likelihood of an objective unbiased jury being seated. Rittenhouse won because the evidence from both sides made it a justified self defense case...many cases are not like that.
This is not new by any means.

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
As predicted, over the course of just one day the horrific mass murder in Wisconsin is being shunted down the memory hole by the Powers and their propaganda organs. But here's a guy not inclined to buy the line that when a black felon with a documented record of racial hate and bigotry commits a videotaped act of mass murder by driving a vehicle through a parade of white people a few miles from Kenosha only a couple days after the Rittenhouse verdict, the appropriate response is nothing to see here...move along.

Honestly, you have to be idiotic or blind to unquestioningly swallow such a story:

Let’s attempt not to OVERLY politicize this event. The driver is a bad guy and mentally unstable. He did a horrific thing. Let’s let the criminal justice system put him in jail (or a mental hospital) for the rest of his life. Let’s try to figure out how to avoid these tragedies moving forward.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Let’s attempt not to OVERLY politicize this event. The driver is a bad guy and mentally unstable. He did a horrific thing. Let’s let the criminal justice system put him in jail (or a mental hospital) for the rest of his life. Let’s try to figure out how to avoid these tragedies moving forward.
We need to start punishing lying media members.

If you want to talk about avoiding it, put in jail the journalist who said that Kyle Rittenhouse killed black people.

Until then, your opinion is simply, "Geez guys, this looks bad for my team, so let's all calm down"

• Love
Reactions: psuted

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Nope conservatism is alive and well. Trump came to power because the alternative would have been worse. We live in a two party system I will take trumpism over woke progressivism any day. If the Democrats put forward a decent candidate I will vote for that candidate as I have done before (although one of those votes bit me ) they tend not to do that though.
If conservatism was alive and well, Trump wouldn’t be your nominee in 2024. Trump lost the election and gave the Dems the Senate and the House yet true conservatives are still unable to come out of the shadows and oppose him. Even Deathsantis is afraid to even say he would even run against Trump.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
It's too bad we can't do the same for all defendants rather than only the ones that are politically convenient...aka Rittenhouse.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
If conservatism was alive and well, Trump wouldn’t be your nominee in 2024. Trump lost the election and gave the Dems the Senate and the House yet true conservatives are still unable to come out of the shadows and oppose him. Even Deathsantis is afraid to even say he would even run against Trump.
No one says he will be even if he is its a better choice than the alternative.

Reactions: Fac

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
No but that doesn't make it right. Every Defendant has the right to due process and is assumed innocent by default. poisoning jury pools is a hindrance to due process.
You're being overly dramatic. If you are clueless about current events you're prove too stupid to serve on a jury. The important part is to view the evidence and testimony and make a decision based on that according to the law.
If can rationally sort the arguments presented and decide according to the law , there's no poisoning of thr jury.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Facts matter, speculation is the enemy of truth.
That's laughably silly.

It's like some liberal arts major's view of science.

If I change the word "Speculation" and replace it with "theory" or "hypothesis", does that make it better.

The enemy of the truth is not speculation, it isn't even error.

One enemy of the truth is the unwillingness to change your speculation (or hypothesis) when data disproves it.

Another enemy of truth is cognitive dissonance, when you FEAR that you're wrong, so you actually take steps to remain ignorant.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
You're being overly dramatic. If you are clueless about current events you're prove too stupid to serve on a jury. The important part is to view the evidence and testimony and make a decision based on that according to the law.
If can rationally sort the arguments presented and decide according to the law , there's no poisoning of thr jury.
If you are judging the case on only evidence...prior knowledge of current events is not necessary. That knowledge however can and has influenced judgment of jurors. Jurys are after all made up of people and people are subject to bias...therefore removing factors that can increase bias will lower said level of bias for a jury. It's well documented that this happens. Part of the problem is our legal system has not adapted to modern media tech Which gives huge numbers of people almost instant access. This is how we have things like "kyle Rittenhouse crossed state lines with an assault rifle" being bleated out by all of the leftwing drones. or even before that the entire OJ Simpson trial in the 90s... which at some point because of media uproar was turned into a Circus that was no longer about getting justice for his victims. I agree with you that it happens all the time.i just think we can do better. Remember conservatives have to be the adults in the room as we all know that lefties are incapable of that.

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
We need to start punishing lying media members.

If you want to talk about avoiding it, put in jail the journalist who said that Kyle Rittenhouse killed black people.

Until then, your opinion is simply, "Geez guys, this looks bad for my team, so let's all calm down"
Fox would be showing reruns of Family Feud.

Latest posts