They say you shouldn’t stereotype but…

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
…I was in a Dunkin’ Donuts today and some 50 year old rough looking lady walks in wearing a blue “Let’s Go Brandon” tank top.

Of course to complete the stereo type she was wearing green camouflage shorts and had tattoos all over her arms. I go out to the parking lot and she gets into an old black gas guzzling Chevy Tahoe.

It’s like they mass produce these Trumptards at the white trash factory. They really all fit the mold.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
…I was in a Dunkin’ Donuts today and some 50 year old rough looking lady walks in wearing a blue “Let’s Go Brandon” tank top.

Of course to complete the stereo type she was wearing green camouflage shorts and had tattoos all over her arms. I go out to the parking lot and she gets into an old black gas guzzling Chevy Tahoe.

It’s like they mass produce these Trumptards at the white trash factory. They really all fit the mold.

LOL.... Priceless.........

bdgan

May 29, 2008

Do you stereotype the sub human creatures that control our drug infected cities? Or what about the libs of tic tok?

Sullivan

Nov 24, 2001

What is a stereo type? Is it like satellite radio?

Reactions: m.knox

bison13

Dec 22, 2007
Hate to stereotype but I took my kids to the pool today and there was one idiot in there swimming with a mask on and had their four or five year old kid wearing one as well.

they were also the same person that went to the concession stand and complain about paying two dollars for a hotdog and then proceeded to not throw their trash in the garbage when they left. And they also when leaving got into a Chevy yukon with a bumper sticker for our Ultra lib county executive

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Hate to stereotype but I took my kids to the pool today and there was one idiot in there swimming with a mask on and had their four or five year old kid wearing one as well.

they were also the same person that went to the concession stand and complain about paying two dollars for a hotdog and then proceeded to not throw their trash in the garbage when they left. And they also when leaving got into a Chevy yukon with a bumper sticker for our Ultra lib county executive
Swimming with a mask on is pretty funny.

Reactions: dailybuck777

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003

I too hate stereotype but I saw a white 20 something young lady on the internet who identified as a cat. These libs are crazy it’s like they mass produce them at the libtard crazy gender factory

Reactions: dailybuck777

Fac

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2001
Went to the local Children's museum yesterday and all I thought about was that Brandon would have a field day here.

• Haha
Reactions: Hotshoe

We_Are

May 29, 2001

Stereotype...racial, political or ethnic...Glenda?

Crazy shit happens in the flatlands. hope your Dunkin' Latte made you feel better about living in the flatlands...lulz

Last edited:
Reactions: Hotshoe

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012

She'd kick your ass.

JR4PSU

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2002
SE PA

Are you kidding? You’re a Democrat. You stereotype every day of your life.

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA

My friend. Your arrogant biases are profound. You know nothing about that woman. To judge a person on their appearance is just plain wrong.

Reactions: psu skp and Hotshoe

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
My friend. Your arrogant biases are profound. You know nothing about that woman. To judge a person on their appearance is just plain wrong.
Are you kidding? She was wearing a Let’s Go Brandon tank top with camo shorts.

That tells me plenty about her.

joeaubie21

Oct 13, 2021

Hopefully she ripped one in your face.

Reactions: Petch

crazyivan77

Dec 7, 2007
Speaking of stereotypes. Did this Let’s Go Brandon lady trash the store because she felt like she could? Seems to be stereotyped to the hoodie. Thanks for bringing up this important topic.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010

Well, that should tell you that she’s smarter than you as you voted for and support Pedo Pete. And that’s not something to brag about.

Reactions: joeaubie21

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012

Either your parents failed you, or you failed your parents. So liberal of you.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
If I have to explain to you the issue with judging people by their appearance, then it's not worth my time.
Using that logic you couldn’t judge someone who had a swatiska tattooed on their arm or someone wearing a white klan outfit.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Using that logic you couldn’t judge someone who had a swatiska tattooed on their arm or someone wearing a white klan outfit.

Most people aren’t as good as you NJ to even suggest sitting in judgement of anyone else. All I can tell you is that a swatiska tattoo and a white KKK outfit aren’t my style but have been more closely identified with “Humanism gone amuck” and the Democrat Party.

Reactions: joeaubie21

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009

That was Deacon Hermy’s younger sister.

Reactions: NJPSU

Latest posts