These January 6 hearings are great!

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
And informative. All of Trump's own closest advisors - and his own family members - were telling him he had lost. Check our this testimony from Bill Barr:

"Out of the box on election night, Trump claimed there was fraud and this happened before there was any potential evidence,” former Attorney General Bill Barr testified, adding later that he 'told the president it was bullshit.'

'All the early claims that I understood were completely bogus and silly and usually based on complete misinformation,' Barr added. 'I thought, boy, if he really believes this stuff, he has lost contact with— he’s become detached from reality if he really believes this stuff.' ”

Or the following testimony from former Acting AG Richard Donoghue:

"Richard Donoghue, who was the acting deputy attorney general at the time, said he went case-by-case with Trump to debunk every allegation of fraud, but Trump would just move on to another one and then another one as each got knocked down.

'I told [Trump] flat out that much of the information he was getting was false or not supported by the evidence,' Donoghue said. 'He wouldn't fight us on it, but he'd move to another allegation.' "

Of course, there was, as is often the case, an outlier. An exception to the rule. Cue the entrance of a visibly drunk Rudy Giuliani, fresh off his cameo appearance on Borat 2. Here's testimony from Ted Stepien (Trump's former campaign manager) and Jason Miller (former Senior Advisor to Trump) describing the tableau::

"Stepien said as votes were being counted, it became clear to aides with the president that night that Trump’s chances of victory were 'very very bleak.'

'We told him ... my belief in chances for success at this point...we pegged it maybe 5 or 10 percent,' Stepien said. 'My recommendation was to say that votes were still being counted. It’s too early to tell. ... The president disagreed.'

But Giuliani, the former New York City Mayor, arrived and began to push Trump to declare the election stolen.

'The mayor was definitely intoxicated,' said Trump senior advisor Jason Miller, who remains in Trump's orbit. 'There were suggestions by I believe it was Mayor Giuliani to go and declare victory and say that we’d won outright.'

LULZ. Trump is getting carved up like a Christmas goose in these hearings. And best of all, due to a big time phuck up on Kevin ("Jellyspotter") McCarthy's part, Gym Jordan and his fellow Trump Cultists are not there to get in the way of the truth coming out.

No wonder Deacon Hermy is disappointed in these hearings.

Pardlion

Nov 10, 2014
And informative. All of Trump's own closest advisors - and his own family members - were telling him he had lost. Check our this testimony from Bill Barr:

"Out of the box on election night, Trump claimed there was fraud and this happened before there was any potential evidence,” former Attorney General Bill Barr testified, adding later that he 'told the president it was bullshit.'

'All the early claims that I understood were completely bogus and silly and usually based on complete misinformation,' Barr added. 'I thought, boy, if he really believes this stuff, he has lost contact with— he’s become detached from reality if he really believes this stuff.' ”

"Richard Donoghue, who was the acting deputy attorney general at the time, said he went case-by-case with Trump to debunk every allegation of fraud, but Trump would just move on to another one and then another one as each got knocked down.

'I told [Trump] flat out that much of the information he was getting was false or not supported by the evidence,' Donoghue said. 'He wouldn't fight us on it, but he'd move to another allegation.' "

Of course, there was, as is often the case, an outlier. An exception to the rule. Cue the entrance of a visibly drunk Rudy Giuliani, fresh off his cameo appearance on Borat 2. Here's testimony from Ted Stepien (Trump's former campaign manager) and Jason Miller (former Senior Advisor to Trump) describing the tableau::

"Stepien said as votes were being counted, it became clear to aides with the president that night that Trump’s chances of victory were 'very very bleak.'

'We told him ... my belief in chances for success at this point...we pegged it maybe 5 or 10 percent,' Stepien said. 'My recommendation was to say that votes were still being counted. It’s too early to tell. ... The president disagreed.'

But Giuliani, the former New York City Mayor, arrived and began to push Trump to declare the election stolen.

'The mayor was definitely intoxicated,' said Trump senior advisor Jason Miller, who remains in Trump's orbit. 'There were suggestions by I believe it was Mayor Giuliani to go and declare victory and say that we’d won outright.'

LULZ. Trump is getting carved up like a Christmas goose in these hearings. And best of all, due to a big time phuck up on Kevin ("Jellyspotter") McCarthy's part, Gym Jordan and his fellow Trump Cultists are not there to get in the way of the truth coming out.

So, CPI will go down now?

bdgan

May 29, 2008

Barr also said there's no evidence that Trump conspired to have people illegally force their way into the Capitol.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

Oh Norman..........................

LOL..... Nothing but a bunch of Nazi's partaking in fascism while pretending to be serious.

Jerry

May 29, 2001

Laf, with our country collapsing before our eyes, the only people who give a fig about this farcical obsession with an event that happened 18 months ago are those whose brains are TDS-addled and cynical Dem-Mediacrats who are staging the show for the benefit of the Useful Idiots. Nobody else cares.

Secondly, the entire focus on Trump is wildly misplaced and doesn't hurt Republicans. Whether it hurts Trump is a different (debatable) question. The point is, Trump is not the President. He's yesterday's news. Everyone knows that. If y'all do manage to damage him to the point that he can't run again, you may be doing a favor for the Republican Party.

But no matter how you cut it, ordinary people who are struggling to keep their heads above water in the flood of misery that your boy has unleashed see all this for what it is: a pathetic circus designed to distract people from the spectacular failures of Dem-Media and its senile front-man.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
Has HIllary stated the same about '16? Seems like the pot calling the kettle black.

JR4PSU

Sep 27, 2002
SE PA

These January 6 hearings are great!​

I heard on witness on Friday make the claim that "there was carnage". I'm going to go out on a limb and assume she has no idea what the word: carnage, even means. Because if she did, should wouldn't be able to make that statement and believe it to be true.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019

Yeah it's so great to have "investigations" that use altered evidence and stack the deck with "approved" members

Reactions: psu skp

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
Pay attention, Pard. That's a separate issue. :cool:

Pay attention @LafayetteBear. No one cares except those concerned about losing their power in Congress this fall.

So Trump had a rally on Jan 6 and asked an extremely small group of his followers to go demonstrate at the Capitol. A bunch of instigators within the crowd (who we are not even sure of their motives or political alignment) egged them on. Dems in Congress took no security steps and the doors were even opened at the Capitol for the demonstrators. There were no weapons except those held by police. One such officer committed what could be arguably considered murder. (Crickets on that one even by the people orchestrating this show-trial).

And we are supposed to direct our attention to this charade and away from problems like people being unable to feed themselves. Even the well-off within the middle class are losing their shirts. Retirees, sunk by leftwing economic policies.

One has to be really twisted to go down this route. That's where I place people like you, your politicians, and all of those in the media that think this nonsense should get air time.

Last edited:

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005

The only thing I learned was that Rudy was drunk. Anything else I missed?

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012

You keep on this narrative. No one gives a sh&t but you morons. Your party is currently destroying the country. Enjoy November. What a pathetic tool you are.

Alphalion75

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
Laf, with our country collapsing before our eyes, the only people who give a fig about this farcical obsession with an event that happened 18 months ago are those whose brains are TDS-addled and cynical Dem-Mediacrats who are staging the show for the benefit of the Useful Idiots. Nobody else cares.

Secondly, the entire focus on Trump is wildly misplaced and doesn't hurt Republicans. Whether it hurts Trump is a different (debatable) question. The point is, Trump is not the President. He's yesterday's news. Everyone knows that. If y'all do manage to damage him to the point that he can't run again, you may be doing a favor for the Republican Party.

But no matter how you cut it, ordinary people who are struggling to keep their heads above water in the flood of misery that your boy has unleashed see all this for what it is: a pathetic circus designed to distract people from the spectacular failures of Dem-Media and its senile front-man.
I agree with your assessment of misplaced priorities. However, in my mind, the most value of these hearings is that they are revealing how delusional Trump has become. Even when facts are presented to him by his advisors and legal minds, he ignores them. And he has no loyalties. If someone disagrees with him, he turns on them as if they're his enemy. He does this even to his own family. Bill Barr supported him when he was AG. He even initiated the Durham investigation on the Russian Hoax. Then when Barr told him their was no widespread voter fraud proof, Trump turned on him like a viper. He did the same thing to Governor Kemp. It's very sad and Trump should never run for office again.

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Pay attention @LafayetteBear. No one cares except those concerned about losing their power in Congress this fall.

So Trump had a rally on Jan 6 and asked an extremely small group of his followers to go demonstrate at the Capitol. A bunch of instigators within the crowd (who we are not even sure of their motives or political alignment) egged them on. Dems in Congress took no security steps and the doors were even opened at the Capitol for the demonstrators. There were no weapons except those held by police. One such officer committed what could be arguably considered murder. (Crickets on that one even by the people orchestrating this show-trial).

And we are supposed to direct our attention to this charade and away from problems like people being unable to feed themselves. Even the well-off within the middle class are losing their shirts. Retirees, sunk by leftwing economic policies.

One has to be really twisted to go down this route. That's where I place people like you, your politicians, and all of those in the media that think this nonsense should get air time.

Bingo. The whole thing was a set-up from beginning to end. But Dem-Media can't let it go...because that's all they've got.

Meanwhile, in the real world, they're wrecking America...and the entire world. But have no doubt: Laf and his friends will regurgitate the script right to the bitter end.

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
You keep on this narrative. No one gives a sh&t but you morons. Your party is currently destroying the country. Enjoy November. What a pathetic tool you are.
The worse the economy gets and gas prices keep going up and inflation takes more and more purchasing power from the average Joe, the more you'll hear from these Leftist cheerleaders. They actually think that by repeating this crap over and over that the average person (voter) will somehow forget all about the misery Biden and the Soc/Dems have caused them and their families.

But, think of it this way, they post this crap because they have no answers to the issues that really matter to the American public. We've heard it in so many different ways. Biden and his henchmen outright lying or flip flopping on positions or trying to blame others. The best example of that last one was when Biden put the blame for all the failures he brought on us on the Republicans because "they have no ideas". Wha? The Soc/Dems are in power, they refused to engage in any bi-partisan actions that make sense and Joe and Kamala have not passed up any opportunity to vilify all Republicans and their ideas, but somehow in the addled brain of the stutterer in chief, it's all on the Republicans. Yeah, that one will fly....

I truly believe we must have what has to be some of the most deranged Leftists out there on this board. Even most sheeple Soc/Dem party members have figured it out and are bailing out on the hard core Leftist BS that this Regime wants. But, I haven't seen any sign that our group of Lefties are budging one bit. They are either too dumb to figure it out or too brainwashed to think for themselves or too embarrassed to admit they elected a total fvck nut as POTUS. Not one of them has shown that they have moved away from this Regime's idiocy. In fact, they've done the opposite. So, we get snide remarks and endless anti-Trump diversions because they have nowhere else to go. Great, that's a good indicator for us to judge just how big of a beat down they are expecting in November. Right now, things are looking real good....

Reactions: joeaubie21

Jerry

May 29, 2001
I agree with your assessment of misplaced priorities. However, in my mind, the most value of these hearings is that they are revealing how delusional Trump has become. Even when facts are presented to him by his advisors and legal minds, he ignores them. And he has no loyalties. If someone disagrees with him, he turns on them as if they're his enemy. He does this even to his own family. Bill Barr supported him when he was AG. He even initiated the Durham investigation on the Russian Hoax. Then when Barr told him their was no widespread voter fraud proof, Trump turned on him like a viper. He did the same thing to Governor Kemp. It's very sad and Trump should never run for office again.

One of the mysteries of this whole farce is that Dem-Media desperately wants to run against Trump. They've wrecked the country and have no arrows in their quiver except hysterical demonization of Trump...and the all-purpose Villain of the Universe in Moscow.

Yet here they are undermining Trump and even manufacturing a case that he should be indicted. So which is it, evil clowns? You want to run against the guy or you want to put him in prison? You can have one but not both.

jjw165

Jan 18, 2005
There’s only on person I know who is watching besides the clown 🤡 here. My 90 year old grandmother-in-law who can’t see, hear, or walk.

Reactions: Hotshoe

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Dow is down 875 points today, Treelion.

Thanks, Joe and his moronic sheep!
Joe is not a trader or in control of stock prices. This adjustment ids long overdue. Stock prices don't always trend in a straight line, short term variations are normal.

• Haha

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
Oh Norman..........................

LOL..... Nothing but a bunch of Nazi's partaking in fascism while pretending to be serious.
Not a single Nazi in the group. You trumpers are laughable in your devotion to a lying sack of shit.

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
Joe is not a trader or in control of stock prices. This adjustment ids long overdue. Stock prices don't always trend in a straight line, short term variations are normal.

You better tell Joe that his actions don't matter, 2Lyin. He seems to think they do . . .

Alphalion75

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
There’s only on person I know who is watching besides the clown 🤡 here. My 90 year old grandmother-in-law who can’t see, hear, or walk.
My friend. I'm a conservative and have voted Republican for over 30 years. But, I do watch both conservative and liberal media to hear all sides of an issue. I don't believe there is anything wrong with taking in as much information as possible. Even if some of it is garbage. I do believe, like many here, that the committee is purely a political exercise geared to demonize Trump.

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010

Ok. Trump is delusional. Trump is delusional. Trump is delusional.

I DON'T CARE IF TRUMP IS DELUSIONAL !!!!

If Trump is truly delusional he will not be nominated much less get elected.

Meanwhile, the Democrats are asking us to be focused on Trump, and I assume the 2024 election -- two and a half years away -- instead of a country that is falling apart in 2022.

THIS IS DISGUSTING !!!

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
😢😢😢😢😢😢LEAVE BRANDON ALONE!!!!!!!😢😢😢😢😢😢

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
You're as dishonest as Laughing stock.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
Not a single Nazi in the group. You trumpers are laughable in your devotion to a lying sack of shit.
What's laughable is your stupidity to party. The country is crashing and you're still defending a brain dead idiot in the White House. Just how fking stupid are you? I mean, really? When do you stop defending insanity? Or, do you, just like the joke of a lawyer in Cali, defend this nonsense at all cost? Next, you'll side with NJ and think he's making money. Look in the fking mirror and get some GD honesty.

Reactions: Dzapper

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

They are all nazi's or nazi wannabe's.

It has nothing to do with any "devotion" to any one person. It has everything to do with your rejection of America's choice of president and subsequent attempts to destroy democracy because you didn't like that choice. It has everything to do with YOUR BEHAVIOR.....

Let's be serious here.

It started with Hollywood libs begging electors to be faithless. Then some riots, looting and arson. Pivoted to RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA. Then some more riots, looting and arson. When those failed, it was IMPEACHMENT number one. When that failed it was impeachment #2. When that failed, it your INSURRECTION hearings...

You see a trend there big guy?

Alphalion75

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
Ok. Trump is delusional. Trump is delusional. Trump is delusional.

I DON'T CARE IF TRUMP IS DELUSIONAL !!!!

If Trump is truly delusional he will not be nominated much less get elected.

Meanwhile, the Democrats are asking us to be focused on Trump, and I assume the 2024 election -- two and a half years away -- instead of a country that is falling apart in 2022.

THIS IS DISGUSTING !!!
I agree. The hearing is a waste of time other than cementing my opinion of Trump. Whom I voted twice for. We need to vote out the Dems, take control of Congress and then put a full court press on Biden until he succumbs.

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
No, the Republicans need plans and need to move on. Enough of this back and forth nonsense.

That's right. It's important for Republicans to state how they will govern. Most conservatives on this board understand what that is, but the message has to go out to the general public. If they don't like it they can vote for the alternative (more destruction). But the choice does need to be clear.

This cannot be about some personality. It needs to be about policy, and stressed as such.

We_Are

May 29, 2001

I am assuming it takes the snowflake mind off the fact that Brandon and the snowflake nation have cratered our economy...God Bless you senseless souls...

SheldonJoe2215

Oct 3, 2015
Portland, OR
He could never get out of the way of his own personality. I remember those daily battles with Acosta and I always wondered why he thought it made sense to give Acosta the airtime instead of just moving on to the next question.