ADVERTISEMENT

There's a lot of sand paper on this board

Does this mean that those with the low grit number have about the same IQ?

Consider abusive people who attack you as sandpaper. They're polishing you to be what God intended you to be.

CJF always says Iron Sharpens Iron.

I watched a new Netflix show named Father Stu with Mark Walberg, Mel Gibson, and Malcome McDowell. It is based on a true story. At its base, Stu grows up in a hardscrabble family with a troubled mother and father. He has a LOT of problems but finds religion. In his struggle to comply with his newfound religion, he ends up getting a disease similar to Lou Gehrig's Disease. I'll leave it there to not spoil anything.

In the end, the message from From Stu is that the challenges of his disease allowed him to fully realize his life's value and not take for granted what life is. It is a difficult movie to watch but has a very interesting message.

circlelogowhite_2019.png

Huh? I thought the sole purpose of these boards was to irritate others.
Everyone irritates me and some on a consistent basis which is mostly made up of close family members so getting bent about anything written on a stupid message board means you probably have too much free time on your hands.

Reactions: brupsu

I watched a new Netflix show named Father Stu with Mark Walberg, Mel Gibson, and Malcome McDowell. It is based on a true story. At its base, Stu grows up in a hardscrabble family with a troubled mother and father. He has a LOT of problems but finds religion. In his struggle to comply with his newfound religion, he ends up getting a disease similar to Lou Gehrig's Disease. I'll leave it there to not spoil anything.

In the end, the message from From Stu is that the challenges of his disease allowed him to fully realize his life's value and not take for granted what life is. It is a difficult movie to watch but has a very interesting message.

circlelogowhite_2019.png
Yep, here's a clip from a movie I enjoyed, Yesterday.

I barely knew who Ed Sheeran was prior to it so I asked my wife if she knew him and said yes, but I wouldn't like his stuff. So I p[layed two songs. OMFG! I couldn't believe how soft the music was. My light stuff was Carole King, Carly Simon, both who have bigger balls than Ed Sheeran. The estro yacht rock was tough compared to his stuff. Even songs like the movie title were light, but amazing.
We've gone soft, I tried hard to make sure my kids weren't that soft and overall did a good job. My son is going through a break up with his fiancée and he is suffering but managing. But damn most of the now generation is 4 ply.

circlelogowhite_2019.png

Iron that hits nothing remains dull. God gave us an ignore function that more people should use, both on this board and in life in general.

$.02

Yep, here's a clip from a movie I enjoyed, Yesterday.

I barely knew who Ed Sheeran was prior to it so I asked my wife if she knew him and said yes, but I wouldn't like his stuff. So I p[layed two songs. OMFG! I couldn't believe how soft the music was. My light stuff was Carole King, Carly Simon, both who have bigger balls than Ed Sheeran. The estro yacht rock was tough compared to his stuff. Even songs like the movie title were light, but amazing.
We've gone soft, I tried hard to make sure my kids weren't that soft and overall did a good job. My son is going through a break up with his fiancée and he is suffering but managing. But damn most of the now generation is 4 ply.
Tough guy! LOL!

ADVERTISEMENT