ADVERTISEMENT

There will surely be plenty of post-mortems.....

stormingnorm

Aug 2, 2017
But the take away at this point is that Rahne simply has to be gone at the end of the year.

He is completely outclassed at this level.
He has taken a loaded offense and turned it into PSU 2004.

COMPLETELY OUTCLASSED.

And he ain’t never gonna’ “grow” enough for a job like this.

Reactions: RickinDayton
But the take away at this point is that Rahne simply has to be gone at the end of the year.

COMPLETELY OUTCLASSED.

Not just Rahne, but Pry also. These guys are noT prime time coaches. Nice guys but not getting it done @ this level.

COMPLETELY OUTCLASSED.

100% agree. Not the first time JF friendships have cost him. Hopefully the last

COMPLETELY OUTCLASSED.

Yeah. Zero creativity in offensive play calling. I bitched the whole game about him. I give him little credit for the mcsorely show vs OSU and 2 great Sanders runs vs MSU. If Franklin wants to be elite, he needs elite coordinators.

Yeah. Zero creativity in offensive play calling. I bitched the whole game about him. I give him little credit for the mcsorely show vs OSU and 2 great Sanders runs vs MSU. If Franklin wants to be elite, he needs elite coordinators.
I've never been a Rahne fan, but I'm eagerly awaiting Art's opinion come Monday. :)

The staff has shown glimpses in big games and usually does well when given extra time in bowl games. In regular season, they certainly seem to struggle at times. On the other hand, Urban Meyer has two former head coaches as coordinators, as did Paterno. Still too early to write the book on Rahne, but the next few games should be very telling as to whether some of the things we've seen are exceptions to the rule, or the rule.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT