ADVERTISEMENT

There may be a new sheriff in town ...

Breeze90

Jan 21, 2015
5bc66257bfdac.image.jpg

Freshman guard Rasir Bolton 25 pts tonight with skills

Wheeler and Bolton have certainly been a nice 1-2 punch at point guard in the early going.

Reactions: 81b&w
He put in more than a few floaters tonight. Nice shot.

I'm expecting more from Dread in B10 play as he has the body to play the physical B10 game. Nice that Bolton has scoring skills which will come in handy - hope he hits the weights hard as he will get bumped around pretty good in B10 play.

Reactions: Kmase21
After seeing Dread in Morgantown, I gave him a slight edge over Bolton as a freshman contributor. Dread wasn’t shooting as well tonight and now I give Bolton the edge. I’m glad that they both are on the team.

Majo kudos to Chambers for recruiting two pure shooters that are stepping in more than nicely for Carr. Carr was ultimately a bit of a ball hog, so this may work out in our favor. If we get Watkins back, we are set up to have a good year.

Basketball is definitely a sport, a winter sport.

Occurs as a similar time as wrestling, two great sports that go great together at PSU.
Wrestling is a sport - but that doesn’t make it less annoying to try to one-up in a basketball thread. You don’t see PSU basketball fans saying that Lamar Stevens is better than a wrestler in a wrestling thread.

ADVERTISEMENT