There is no climate emergency

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
Like Joe Biden, you have no idea.

None.

You're completely incapable of understanding even the most rudimentary physics.
Maybe not, but I believe groups like the National Academy of Science more than you.
I do tend to forget how incredibly smart you are, LOL.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Maybe not, but I believe groups like the National Academy of Science more than you.
I do tend to forget how incredibly smart you are, LOL.
You should believe me.

I may be irritating, but I'm honest.

They are more than happy to lie to you. I won't do that.

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
You should believe me. I may be irritating, but I'm honest. They are more than happy to lie to you. I won't do that.
You should believe me. I may be irritating, but I'm honest. They are more than happy to lie to you. I won't do that.
You should believe me.

I may be irritating, but I'm honest.

They are more than happy to lie to you. I won't do that.
Just misguided.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Just misguided.
Did you ever consider that the environmental extremists and alarmists have created a self perpetuating and extremely lucrative “fear industry” based on this global warming nonsense. There are scientists and world wide organizations getting funded by big bucks to promote junk science and benefit by perpetuating this hoax. Conversely, there are scientists that don’t buy into this nonsense but that are easily discredited by the “junk science” global warming extremist as they are part of an industry that is raking in big bucks. Don’t be so damn naive.

And as evidence, their predictions have always been wrong and their track record has been nothing but fear and doom. They lost so much credibility over the past 30 years or more and you guys keep mindlessly supporting them.

Talk about misguided?

Last edited:

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Did you ever consider that the environmental extremists and alarmists have created a self perpetuating and extremely lucrative “fear industry” based on this global warming nonsense. There are scientists and world wide organizations getting funded by big bucks to promote junk science and benefit by perpetuating this hoax. Conversely, there are scientists that don’t buy into this nonsense but that are easily discredited by the “junk science” global waring extremist as they are part of an industry that is raking in big bucks. Don’t be so damn naive.

And as evidence, their predictions have always been wrong and their track record has been nothing but fear and doom. They lost so much credibility over the past 30 years or more and you guys keep mindlessly supporting them.

Talk about misguided?
What stuns me is the inability of people to use the scientific method.

The theory is that all of the non-scientists are being scientific by "trusting the expert scientists".

Yet, even if you don't understand the physics, you surely can see that many of the predictions are falsified.

Worse, any scientist can be wrong, but a good scientist says, transparently, "Look, we thought it was X, we told you it would be, and it wasn't. Here's where we made our mistakes, and here's what we think is the case now".

That NEVER happens. Look at Climategate - terrible. Indefensible. "Hide the decline".....so we can fool the public. Then, when caught, rely on the horrible people in the media to run cover for us.

I can only conclude that these people, Rumble, Jeff, etc. actually WANT to be lied to.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010

The theory is that all of the non-scientists are being scientific by "trusting the expert scientists".

Yet, even if you don't understand the physics, you surely can see that many of the predictions are falsified.

Worse, any scientist can be wrong, but a good scientist says, transparently, "Look, we thought it was X, we told you it would be, and it wasn't. Here's where we made our mistakes, and here's what we think is the case now".

That NEVER happens. Look at Climategate - terrible. Indefensible. "Hide the decline".....so we can fool the public. Then, when caught, rely on the horrible people in the media to run cover for us.

I can only conclude that these people, Rumble, Jeff, etc. actually WANT to be lied to.
And I have no issues at all reasonable measures to treat the environment more gently against any kind of pollution, but not because of global warming nonsense.

But these green environmental wackos and their extreme agenda is just nuts. And anyone that really thinks that this science is settled or that this global warming isn’t a gigantic self perpetuating money making industry based in fear, gloom and doom, and intimidation is a complete fool. It made charlatans like Al Gore, Obama, and so many other light weight millions at the expense of the useful idiots that support them. It’s also been a way for big government to manipulate it’s citizens as well.

These clowns don’t know the meaning of science.

junior1

May 29, 2001
“I still follow the science” - gender studies majors everywhere
don't be so hard on Jason, he means well. For example, this climate change thing....last year we had over 26 hurricanes during the season and the reason, as cited by experts, was climate change......this year we've had fewer hurricanes (about 18 i believe,) and the reason, as cited by experts, is climate change. So see, Jason has been right all along

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
don't be so hard on Jason, he means well. For example, this climate change thing....last year we had over 26 hurricanes during the season and the reason, as cited by experts, was climate change......this year we've had fewer hurricanes (about 18 i believe,) and the reason, as cited by experts, is climate change. So see, Jason has been right all along
LOLOLOL!

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

First, remember they are stupid.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
If he meant well, he would just admit he has no idea about the physics and would also admit that his belief might be wrong because he's seen fraudulent activity, hypocrisy, and incompetence among the biggest climate disaster hoaxers.

Latest posts