There’s been quite the reversal in general polling over the last few weeks

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
Additionally, 70% of recent polls have Democrats ahead. I suspect this trend will continue to worsen between now and Nov. Trump is getting hammered, the abortion crap that Republicans are hammering on is very unpopular, gas prices are coming down and will continue to drop, the republican treatment of veterans and inexplicable opposition to popular bills is hurting them, the god awful candidate that they’re putting forward…the list goes on. If it wasn’t for gerrymandering and voter suppression, Republicans would be utterly decimated in the coming election.

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
lol. You may want to move to Mexico next year, Paoli. Things are not looking good for you libtards.

SheldonJoe2215

Oct 3, 2015
Portland, OR
lol. You may want to move to Mexico next year, Paoli. Things are not looking good for you libtards.
While it is generally safe to pull a George Costanza with respect to Peeoli, I think he is partially correct here. Certainly, there is a long way to go, but the R's momentum appears to have stalled.

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
While it is generally safe to pull a George Costanza with respect to Peeoli, I think he is partially correct here. Certainly, there is a long way to go, but the R's momentum appears to have stalled.

We'll see, but Paoli is already preparing his election fraud argument.

interrobang

Aug 21, 2016
Gas prices are going down due to extreme lack of demand. Lack of demand due to Biden's recession.

People won't forget that come election day.

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
Gas prices are going down due to extreme lack of demand. Lack of demand due to Biden's recession.

People won't forget that come election day.
I was discussing same with friends the other day. Those individuals that have a long commute to the office are still paying four bucks for a gallon of gas. And those families that had to cancel their summer vacations will make democrats pay for screwing up the robust Trump economy. Same goes for new mothers scrambling to find baby formula. The list is long as are bitter feelings.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
Additionally, 70% of recent polls have Democrats ahead. I suspect this trend will continue to worsen between now and Nov. Trump is getting hammered, the abortion crap that Republicans are hammering on is very unpopular, gas prices are coming down and will continue to drop, the republican treatment of veterans and inexplicable opposition to popular bills is hurting them, the god awful candidate that they’re putting forward…the list goes on. If it wasn’t for gerrymandering and voter suppression, Republicans would be utterly decimated in the coming election.

Biden has the worst approval rating of any President in history.

I just saw a fivethirtyeight poll saying republicans have an 80% chance of taking the house.

"Things do not look good for Democrats in the House. Even if Democrats were to win all the races currently designated as toss-ups, plus hold on to all the seats they’re favored to win, they would still wind up short of the number they need for a majority."

I agree that abortion hurts Republicans but not so much as you think. Do you really think people in Indiana are going to vote Democrat?

I agree that inflation will improve. The private sector will produce more product while high interest rates will slow demand. But do you really think inflation will be below 5-6% by election day? Gas prices might fall under $4 but what about utility rates or insurance premiums?