The whiney leftist mind

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
Overs the years the media bias went from observable but they called it a little more straight to outright advocacy for the left. I saw some recent polling that showed journalism students want to change the world and advocate vs reporting the facts. It was 90% plus I believe that wanted to be advocates.
It's a bigger word to say liars, but it sounds fancy at least.
Edward R. Murrow is turning over in his grave.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Yep, it’s easy to observe it when you tune. Context , framing, certain things they say like unnamed sources are all used to push an agenda .
Like 9,10 yo denied abortion after a rape. That is a straight up lie and pushing an agenda. There’s no proof that Ohio said no especially after the AG said it would be allowed under their law.
The story is child raped by illegal alien, why aren’t our borders secure. The need for the abortion comes from that incident , it’s not the lead story .

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Yes, remember many of the media people were in tears the night of the 2016 election. Can you imagine Walter Cronkite crying when Nixon was elected in 1968?

There is no self reflection by the MSM and people of the radical left. Just a level of breathtaking hate and intolerance that I’ll never understand.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Overs the years the media bias went from observable but they called it a little more straight to outright advocacy for the left. I saw some recent polling that showed journalism students want to change the world and advocate vs reporting the facts. It was 90% plus I believe that wanted to be advocates.
It's a bigger word to say liars, but it sounds fancy at least.

Trouble is that the left is in their own echo chamber or bubble and they are incapable of self reflection and are consumed with hate and intolerance of anyone or anything that does not buy into government control of every aspect of your life. It’s quite remarkable and they are like a cult of brainwashed zombies.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Trouble is that the left is in their own echo chamber or bubble and they are incapable of self reflection and are consumed with hate and intolerance of anyone or anything that does not buy into government control of every aspect of your life. It’s quite remarkable and they are like a cult of brainwashed zombies.
Very true, it produces zealots, true believers, cult members.

Reactions: psuted

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
And I’m convinced that’s why the MSM is loosing viewership in droves. People can’t trust them and get enough political advocacy nonsense with the parties let along MSM media accomplices on the left. The always complain and criticize FOX NEWS for being highly partisan, but FOX reports on all the news, they don’t selectively choose what they report and what they don’t report, and at least try to be fair and balanced.

Last edited:
Reactions: bourbon n blues

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Yes, remember many of the media people were in tears the night of the 2016 election. Can you imagine Walter Cronkite crying when Nixon was elected in 1968?

Who could forget....

Truthfully, the lefts reaction to Trump is far worse than Trump himself.

Reactions: Ski