The truth about Covid deaths

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Wait until the masses learn that their loved ones were forced to die scared and alone b/c they were murdered by the insane "standard of care" treatment of slamming poisonous remdesivir then put on a vent all while refusing to provide sequential multi drug treatment (using FDA approved drugs off label) that could have prevented 85-90% of hospitalizations and deaths.

https://aapsonline.org/bidens-bounty-on-your-life-hospitals-incentive-payments-for-covid-19 (Biden’s Bounty on Your Life: Hospitals’ Incentive Payments for COVID-19)

https://www.ijirms.in/index.php/ijirms/article/view/1100 (Early/outpatient Ambulatory Multidrug Therapy Reduces Hospitalization and Death in High-Risk Patients with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19))

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC7784780 (Rapid review of suspected adverse drug events due to remdesivir in the WHO database; findings and implications)

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2781959 (Association of Remdesivir Treatment With Survival and Length of Hospital Stay Among US Veterans Hospitalized With COVID-19)

(DR. BRYAN ARDIS | HOSPITAL PROTOCOLS ARE MURDERING AMERICANS BY PRESCRIBING REMDESIVIR)

Last edited:

PSU87

Jun 8, 2001
Florida, where the weather suits my clothes
You poison your mind- walk away from the computer
I'll say this once, slowly and without big words so you can understand it:

Hospitals absolutely receive money from state health departments for covid deaths. I know of two deaths....one motorcycle accident, one end stage colon cancer who had covid on their death certificates. I have a family member who died from complications of a bowel obstruction that has covid on his death certificate.

If you don't believe hospitals fudged the numbers you're incredibly stupid.

Do I think it was 50%? No. Could it have been 20-25%? Absofreakinlutely.....

Still in State College

Mar 8, 2002
Wait until the masses learn that their loved ones were forced to die scared and alone b/c they were murdered by the insane "standard of care" treatment of slamming poisonous remdesivir then put on a vent all while refusing to provide sequential multi drug treatment (using FDA approved drugs off label) that could have prevented 85-90% of hospitalizations and deaths.

https://aapsonline.org/bidens-bounty-on-your-life-hospitals-incentive-payments-for-covid-19 (Biden’s Bounty on Your Life: Hospitals’ Incentive Payments for COVID-19)

https://aapsonline.org/bidens-bounty-on-your-life-hospitals-incentive-payments-for-covid-19/ (Hospitals have a financial incentive to make sure covid patients get remdesivir, go on vent, and die)

https://www.ijirms.in/index.php/ijirms/article/view/1100 (Early/outpatient Ambulatory Multidrug Therapy Reduces Hospitalization and Death in High-Risk Patients with SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19))

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC7784780 (Rapid review of suspected adverse drug events due to remdesivir in the WHO database; findings and implications)

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2781959 (Association of Remdesivir Treatment With Survival and Length of Hospital Stay Among US Veterans Hospitalized With COVID-19)

(DR. BRYAN ARDIS | HOSPITAL PROTOCOLS ARE MURDERING AMERICANS BY PRESCRIBING REMDESIVIR)
I had a friend that was touch and go because he went into liver failure after receiving remdesivir. I don't know if it helped his COVID it really did him wrong for a while.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
I had a friend that was touch and go because he went into liver failure after receiving remdesivir. I don't know if it helped his COVID it really did him wrong for a while.
This is why I feel them adding Redesivir to the standard of care (after just one study of around 1,000 people that showed marginal benefit) was criminal. They knew from the ebola trials back in 2014 or whenever that Remdesivir was toxic (particularly to liver and kidneys), it was so toxic that it was removed from the trial due to excess deaths/injuries!

Fauci and anyone else responsible for pushing remdesivir on all hospitalized patients have blood on their hands. They choose remdesivir to please their big pharma handlers instead of antivirals like HCQ and IVM that are 1,000 times safer and had decades of safety data.

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
I'll say this once, slowly and without big words so you can understand it:

Hospitals absolutely receive money from state health departments for covid deaths. I know of two deaths....one motorcycle accident, one end stage colon cancer who had covid on their death certificates. I have a family member who died from complications of a bowel obstruction that has covid on his death certificate.

If you don't believe hospitals fudged the numbers you're incredibly stupid.

Do I think it was 50%? No. Could it have been 20-25%? Absofreakinlutely.....

That's just not true at all.

Hospitals and health systems are eligible to receive higher Medicare payments for complex COVID-19-related treatment under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act), including a Medicare add-on payment of 20% for both rural and urban inpatient hospital COVID-19 patients, according to the American Hospital Association (AHA). The CARES Act was signed into law by former President Donald Trump on March 27, 2020.​
While hospitals can receive additional funding to treat certain COVID-19 patients, an AHA spokesperson told VERIFY in a statement “that hospitals and health systems do not get paid based on a statement of the cause of death, regardless of what it is.”​
“They do get a bump in payment from Medicare if a patient has a diagnosis of COVID-19 listed on the bill,” the AHA spokesperson explained. “This is meant to recognize the additional costs associated with caring for COVID positive patients – costs such as additional PPE to protect staff and prevent spread, additional costs in cleaning and taking special precautions with all devices and materials moving in and out of the patient’s room, and additional costs in caring for the patient (such as therapeutics).”​
A Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) spokesperson confirmed that hospitals generally receive additional payments to treat Medicare patients diagnosed with COVID-19, but the payments are not tied to the patient’s cause of death.​
“The additional payment is not tied to whether or not the patient expires in the hospital, or the cause of death if the patient does expire in the hospital,” the CMS spokesperson told VERIFY in a statement.​
A Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF) spokesperson also confirmed that Medicare provides a bump in payment for COVID-related treatment, but told VERIFY the additional payment is unrelated to whether a COVID-19 positive patient died at the hospital. The spokesperson also debunked claims that hospitals are trying to game the system to get more money.​
“There’s no evidence of hospitals gaming the system to boost payments inappropriately,” the KFF spokesperson said. “There needs to be a documentation of a positive lab test for COVID-19 in the patient’s medical record in order to qualify for the 20% payment bump. If they did falsify records to get a pay bump, that would be fraud.”​
AHA president and CEO Rick Pollack also debunked claims that hospitals are somehow profiting off of COVID-19 deaths in blog posts published in September 2020 and November 2020.​
“Hospitals do not receive extra funds when patients die from COVID-19. They are not over-reporting COVID-19 cases. And, they are not making money on treating COVID-19,” Pollack wrote. “Hospitals and health systems adhere to strict coding guidelines, and use of the COVID-19 code for Medicare claims is reserved for confirmed cases. Coding inappropriately can result in criminal penalties and exclusion from the Medicare program altogether.”​

PSU87

Jun 8, 2001
Florida, where the weather suits my clothes

Hospitals and health systems are eligible to receive higher Medicare payments for complex COVID-19-related treatment under the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act), including a Medicare add-on payment of 20% for both rural and urban inpatient hospital COVID-19 patients, according to the American Hospital Association (AHA). The CARES Act was signed into law by former President Donald Trump on March 27, 2020.​
While hospitals can receive additional funding to treat certain COVID-19 patients, an AHA spokesperson told VERIFY in a statement “that hospitals and health systems do not get paid based on a statement of the cause of death, regardless of what it is.”​
“They do get a bump in payment from Medicare if a patient has a diagnosis of COVID-19 listed on the bill,” the AHA spokesperson explained. “This is meant to recognize the additional costs associated with caring for COVID positive patients – costs such as additional PPE to protect staff and prevent spread, additional costs in cleaning and taking special precautions with all devices and materials moving in and out of the patient’s room, and additional costs in caring for the patient (such as therapeutics).”​
A Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) spokesperson confirmed that hospitals generally receive additional payments to treat Medicare patients diagnosed with COVID-19, but the payments are not tied to the patient’s cause of death.​
“The additional payment is not tied to whether or not the patient expires in the hospital, or the cause of death if the patient does expire in the hospital,” the CMS spokesperson told VERIFY in a statement.​
A Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF) spokesperson also confirmed that Medicare provides a bump in payment for COVID-related treatment, but told VERIFY the additional payment is unrelated to whether a COVID-19 positive patient died at the hospital. The spokesperson also debunked claims that hospitals are trying to game the system to get more money.​
“There’s no evidence of hospitals gaming the system to boost payments inappropriately,” the KFF spokesperson said. “There needs to be a documentation of a positive lab test for COVID-19 in the patient’s medical record in order to qualify for the 20% payment bump. If they did falsify records to get a pay bump, that would be fraud.”​
AHA president and CEO Rick Pollack also debunked claims that hospitals are somehow profiting off of COVID-19 deaths in blog posts published in September 2020 and November 2020.​
“Hospitals do not receive extra funds when patients die from COVID-19. They are not over-reporting COVID-19 cases. And, they are not making money on treating COVID-19,” Pollack wrote. “Hospitals and health systems adhere to strict coding guidelines, and use of the COVID-19 code for Medicare claims is reserved for confirmed cases. Coding inappropriately can result in criminal penalties and exclusion from the Medicare program altogether.”​
Splitting hairs.
That hospitals get more for a covid "patient" is a fact, whether covid is the reason for their hospitalization or not, and whether there is any extra treatment for covid.
In the examples I provided, no additional treatment was given because of covid, but the hospitals got the extra dollars.
It behooves hospitals financially to diagnose covid.

Reactions: cigarowl

Steve G

May 29, 2001

I have posted similar on here before. If I falsify a medical record for billing purposes or falsify and official medico legal document like a death certificate I am facing felony charges. Forget about COVID for a minute, if I falsify medical records for billing purposes that is a felony. If my hospital falsifies records they get cut out of the CMS system. And face felony charges. And the costs of caring for people admitted to the hospital WITH COVID but for some other cause (heart disease, diabetes, cancer, etc...) is enormous. My hospital, no hospital has enough negative pressure rooms for all the WITH patients we admit. So those rooms get a HEPA pump with the exhaust hose running out the window, which is open and held in place with a piece of plywood. I am looking out my window and see a dozen such windows w set ups right this very moment. And that is just one side of the building. Plus everyone participating in their care wears ventilators, gowns etc. And having WITH patient in hospital puts every other patient in the hospital at risk, think very low budget cruise ship or New York nursing home here. One infectious person puts many others at risk. We have many WITH patient who ar actively infectious who jeopardize the rest of the hospital. Think about a person with schizophrenia and actively psychotic and infections WITH COVID but cannot be held on the locked psych unit because he would infect everyone there.........

Last edited:

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
It’s reasonable to argue about human nature to consider whether there is some miscounting of Covid deaths, when there’s no way to check.

That’s reasonable.

But when we have a way to check, and I’ve done so dozens of times, then if the behavior/temptation doesn’t match the evidence, we reject the fact that there is SOME motive, because the data says there was no meaningful falsification or significant undercounting.

We can make no progress if we don’t know how to propose a reasonable theory, but have the discipline to reject it based on the data.

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
Splitting hairs.
That hospitals get more for a covid "patient" is a fact, whether covid is the reason for their hospitalization or not, and whether there is any extra treatment for covid.
In the examples I provided, no additional treatment was given because of covid, but the hospitals got the extra dollars.
It behooves hospitals financially to diagnose covid.

The extra 20% is only for patients covered via medicare. They must have a positive covid test to get the extra money. Any hospital fraudulently altering medical records could be kicked out of medicare for all their patients. I don't know of any cases where this happened. Do you have any proof of such fraud occurring?

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
The extra 20% is only for patients covered via medicare. They must have a positive covid test to get the extra money. Any hospital fraudulently altering medical records could be kicked out of medicare for all their patients. I don't know of any cases where this happened. Do you have any proof of such fraud occurring?
You seem to forget the “fraud” was baked into the shitty PCR tests. They set them up in a way they knew would result in a large % of false positives ie cycle thresholds over 30 and the sequence wasn’t specific to sars-cov2.

Test everyone using inaccurate test + allowing assumed cases on death certificates (which has never been allowed before) = highly inflated numbers and lots of $$$ for hospitals.

Last edited:

Latest posts