ADVERTISEMENT

The time has come ('18-'19 roster released) ...

Has anyone ever thought of naming threads something that would indicate what the thread was actually about? I looked through the thread list before posting to see if anyone had posted this, but how could I possibly know "the time has come" thread was actually the "2018-2019 Roster" thread?

Come on guys, if you're going to post the roster at least indicate it's the roster.

Has anyone ever thought of naming threads something that would indicate what the thread was actually about? I looked through the thread list before posting to see if anyone had posted this, but how could I possibly know "the time has come" thread was actually the "2018-2019 Roster" thread?

Come on guys, if you're going to post the roster at least indicate it's the roster.
I can't do anything about a first-time posters choice of words in naming a thread (a very good first post, btw). I can help this thread by providing a link to previous discussions. You're thread is aptly named...

I can't do anything about a first-time posters choice of words in naming a thread (a very good first post, btw). I can help this thread by providing a link to previous discussions. You're thread is aptly named...

I know it's not your fault. I'm not blaming you, just venting.

It is all just part of the forum dynamic. Sometimes you get a thread that IS named properly but turns into page after page of nothing about the topic.

The Kerkvliet thread is mostly not about whether Greg Kerkvliet is going to PSU. It isn't fun to have to read a bunch of non-news every time it pops back up to the top in anticipation of possibly some actual news on the subject.

But that is just the way things are.

Frank M house????
I'm pretty (no longer) certain it is Ken Chetow's house in Boalsburg. He sold it, after he got a gig with Queen's in Charlotte. Article attached with a bit about the house and the special wrestling room. Would be a great place for grayshirts to live (if they don't go OTC or ROTC), while gaining PA residency after 1 year. Figuring that Nolf is saving some dollars now that he married a PSU women soccer player on full ride. It all helps.
https://www.centredaily.com/sports/article143873404.html

Last edited:
I'm pretty certain it is Ken Chetow's house in Boalsburg. He sold it, after he got a gig with Queen's in Charlotte. Article attached with a bit about the house and the special wrestling room. Would be a great place for grayshirts to live (if they don't go OTC or ROTC), while gaining PA residency after 1 year. Figuring that Nolf is saving some dollars now that he married a PSU women soccer player on full ride. It all helps.
https://www.centredaily.com/sports/article143873404.html
Unless I'm mistaken, his house is still for sale. I was just by there within the last month or so, and the sign was still out there, and looking on Zillow, it's still there. But, you are right, it would be a GREAT place for some grayshirts to hang out. I'm guessing, though, that it's Molinaro's place.

Reactions: CentexLion
Shyt. If someone's dad bought Chertow's house and wrestlers and grayshirt wrestlers were hanging like the Heisman House, HR would be announcing Vodka and friends had a collective stroke looking up compliance numbers and phone calling the Iowa State Police to see if charges could be pressed.

Reactions: CentexLion
Unless I'm mistaken, his house is still for sale. I was just by there within the last month or so, and the sign was still out there, and looking on Zillow, it's still there. But, you are right, it would be a GREAT place for some grayshirts to hang out. I'm guessing, though, that it's Molinaro's place.
Dang. Frank's house makes sense. But Chertow's house would be the best. Talk about a rich uncle

Reactions: nitlion6
Jack Davis is a surprise. Must not have cut weight his senior year. Not very much attrition from last year.

Not a lot of attrition. Aside from 184, best depth PSU has had in years

Unfamiliar with Hoopes and Kraeszig.
Jack Davis will end up surprising everyone

ADVERTISEMENT