- May 29, 2001
Obamacare: More debt, higher cost
Student loans: Record debt for graduates
Energy: Talked about peak oil and spent a fortune on failed renewable initiatives.
All of these programs have been loses NJ.
The Country is light years better off now than it was during the Bush collapse. There is no denying that.
Obamacare has saved thousands of lives. Oil prices at record lows. Six year Bull Market. Killed Bin Laden. Kept us safe. Ended don't ask don't tell. Executive action on gun control and immigration. Drastically lowered the unemployment rate. Set the record for consecutive months of private sector job growth. Nominated progressive Hispanic female to the Supreme Court. Continued to fund Planned Parenthood. Provided Federal funding for stem cell research.
That's just off the top of my head. The list of accomplishments is endless.
Why do you bother? NJPSU is perfectly happy being the board idiot and that will never change.I really struggle to understand the lemming mentality. Do you guys have a hard and fast rule against using your brain for rational thinking?
Proof of what a lemming you are:
- You have zero evidence that Obamacare is saving thousands of lives.
- Oil prices are low for two reasons, a bad economy and new private sector technology that has been able to overcome Obama's regulations.
- The bull market was due to measuring from a low (temporary) bottom and unprecedented stimulus from the federal reserve. One little blip in short term rates and the market is down 10%.
- Allowing people to come and stay in this country illegally is an accomplishment?
- 40 year low in percentage of working aged Americans with jobs is a good thing? Near record numbers on SS disability and food stamps is a good thing? Lower median family incomes is a good thing?
- Record debt is a good thing? SS & Medicare going bankrupt are good things? Executive actions instead of working with congress are good things?
Great Success Under Clinton - Coincidence
Disaster Under Bush - Coincidence
Great Success Under Obama - Another Coincidence
Do you guys ever wonder why you are always on the wrong side of history?
As I recall:
Clinton vowed to end welfare as we know it. He also openly talked about the end of big government.
Bush inherited a mess from Clinton. He took office amid a developing terrorist plot that would soon become the worst attack on American soil in history, an economy rocked by severe recession following the unsustainable tech bubble, a stock market on the verge of collapse and a military weakened by eight years of neglect.
Obama has done a pretty good job as long as you measure success according to how many people you can put the government assistance. Not so much if you measure success according to fiscal management, a world at peace, family incomes.
Shouldn't you be out working for Sandusky's release.
If Sandusky were to receive a new, fair trial. I would be happy. If he was also found not guilty, I would be even happier. Why wouldn't you? Furthermore, you seem to be invested in the narrative that JS sexually abused young boys. If, in fact, that is not the case, wouldn't that be fantastic news? Not just for JS, but for those boys?
I never thought I'd see the day when someone would praise a post from the buttsniffer.
Then I saw it was you and understood.