ADVERTISEMENT

The string has been broken, my daughter has become a panther

bhill29

Aug 21, 2015
My sister, brother, wife and I are all alums. My oldest son is a junior at Penn State but my daughter has decided to go to Pitt. She will be the first in my immediate family not to attend Penn State. I’m very proud of her since she received substantial academic scholarships to every school she applied to and will be attending Pitt essentially tuition free. The only university she did not receive a scholarship from is Penn State. I am not sure I understand how state affiliated universities like Pitt and Temple can offer scholships but Penn state cannot.

My sister, brother, wife and I are all alums. My oldest son is a junior at Penn State but my daughter has decided to go to Pitt. She will be the first in my immediate family not to attend Penn State. I’m very proud of her since she received substantial academic scholarships to every school she applied to and will be attending Pitt essentially tuition free. The only university she did not receive a scholarship from is Penn State. I am not sure I understand how state affiliated universities like Pitt and Temple can offer scholships but Penn state cannot.

Congrats! She may obtain a degree from a quality school like Pitt, but make sure she is a Penn State fan at heart.

Reactions: NedFromYork
68c.gif

I kid, I kid....congrats to your daughter.

Reactions: bhill29
ADVERTISEMENT