ADVERTISEMENT

The second annual Chris (Flip 'em Hard) Bleich award goes to:

19333lion

Jan 30, 2016
Emery Simmons, who even outdid Chris Bleich, the eponymous award recipient in 2017, by managing three full flips, with time remaining for more. He has a very impressive resume!

I wonder who will receive the coveted award in 2019? Stay tuned!

There are even better examples in the past. Some guys just can't say no and coaches need to be wary of such and keep recruiting other players for their position.

Emery Simmons, who even outdid Chris Bleich, the eponymous award recipient in 2017, by managing three full flips, with time remaining for more. He has a very impressive resume!

Too funny - love it. Chris Bleich, hahaha!

Reactions: TheGLOV

I'm not too worried about losing Simmons. He was one of our lower rated recruits and we got Dunmore as well as Dotson, George, and Shorter last year.

Besides, we only have so many spots. 68 eligible to return + 16 commits = 84.

Who was the kid from Eastern Pa that was a QB, ended up at Fla State, lifted weights and became a Fullback. Not much success @ Football but became a Army Ranger/Green Beret ???

Who was the kid from Eastern Pa that was a QB, ended up at Fla State, lifted weights and became a Fullback. Not much success @ Football but became a Army Ranger/Green Beret ???

Dan Kendra. And I don’t think he made it in the military (washed out of SEAL training). Kid was a nut. We definitely got the better deal in his HS GF Christy Cochran...

Dan Kendra. And I don’t think he made it in the military (washed out of SEAL training). Kid was a nut. We definitely got the better deal in his HS GF Christy Cochran...

He blew out his knee and was never the same QB after that so he tried his hand at fullback. I think his Dad played for Bowden when he was at WVU. Last minute flip to FSU followed by a new car his dad said he bought!? He started all four of his high school years for Bethlehem Catholic in the Lehigh Valley.

I'm not too worried about losing Simmons. He was one of our lower rated recruits and we got Dunmore as well as Dotson, George, and Shorter last year.

Besides, we only have so many spots. 68 eligible to return + 16 commits = 84.

Dunmore...it's not a guarantee we hold onto him.

Reactions: step.eng69

She’s a realtor in Florida now....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT