ADVERTISEMENT

The Season Really Begins Today, October 10th

RoarLions1

May 11, 2012
I've always viewed October 10th as the start of the season. Official, countable practices are allowed, limited to 20 hours per week. Prior to October 10th, eight (8) hours per week were allowed, but only 2 per week on skill-related workouts (the rest being weight training and conditioning). Can't do much with that little time.

I've always viewed October 10th as the start of the season. Official, countable practices are allowed, limited to 20 hours per week. Prior to October 10th, eight (8) hours per week were allowed, but only 2 per week on skill-related workouts (the rest being weight training and conditioning). Can't do much with that little time.
Game on
Mark v Zahid in four weeks

I hear that a WFL juice man will be stationed at every entrance . . .

donate on the way in, or we will have some people their whose names end in "o" to assist o_O

My impression was that they will really be there to screen for just one individual . . . but additional measures may be necessary if he is a no-show. ;)

My impression was that they will really be there to screen for just one individual . . . but additional measures may be necessary if he is a no-show. ;)
How would they know it was him? He seems to be invisible, and very fast the way he can be in several places at the same time. After all, in one day in Stillwater he was both in the 3rd and 14th row, while at a hockey game elsewhere. Makes me feel inadequate-could use that superpower to be at both my kids' tournaments on the same days. :(

Reactions: NittanyLion84
I suggest CowboyRings and CowboyChamps.

Not sure if that means you'll have to hire an additional secretary.
will only take one, just have to hire one with all of her fingers :rolleyes:

But, working where I work, with all the logins and passwords I have to remember now, I would have to hire another just to keep track of those. And my wife would eventually get suspicious.:cool:

Reactions: NittanyLion84
I think I saw Spyker at WNO. Let me explain. I bought 3 tickets for me and my boys. Well when we were going to sit down, I ran into Cael and briefly talked to him. He then posed for an awesome pic with my two boys. My boys were beyond smiling and excited. So I then I ran into someone else I know and talked a bit. Finally we went to take our seats and Cael, Cody, and a young kid were in the same row as our seats. All the seats were taken in the row so instead of asking others there seating assignments we just went to the top row and sat down.

Anyway almost the whole event there was this guy who sat next to Caels right side by himself. He seemed to be talking to Cael a lot, I actually felt bad for Cael who probably wanted to have some privacy. Maybe I am wrong though? The guy looked creepy as f***, and all I kept thinking it's Spyker! :eek:

I got to meet a few cool wrestling people there too. Lastly about Cael which made me and my oldest son laugh. When Sasso got the fall in the final match and everyone jumped up and cheered, Cael was the only one who was still sitting in his seat.

Reactions: diggerpup
I think I saw Spyker at WNO. Let me explain. I bought 3 tickets for me and my boys. Well when we were going to sit down, I ran into Cael and briefly talked to him. He then posed for an awesome pic with my two boys. My boys were beyond smiling and excited. So I then I ran into someone else I know and talked a bit. Finally we went to take our seats and Cael, Cody, and a young kid were in the same row as our seats. All the seats were taken in the row so instead of asking others there seating assignments we just went to the top row and sat down.

Anyway almost the whole event there was this guy who sat next to Caels right side by himself. He seemed to be talking to Cael a lot, I actually felt bad for Cael who probably wanted to have some privacy. Maybe I am wrong though? The guy looked creepy as f***, and all I kept thinking it's Spyker! :eek:

I got to meet a few cool wrestling people there too. Lastly about Cael which made me and my oldest son laugh. When Sasso got the fall in the final match and everyone jumped up and cheered, Cael was the only one who was still sitting in his seat.
you forgot the smiley face.

Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn.

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools and accepted by idiots!

“Creepy as ...”
Kewl.

Thanks to this contemptibly obnoxious person, this is my last post ever.

Way to go, clown.

“Creepy as ...”
Kewl.

Way to go, clown.

Why would his post offend you? He was making a Spyker joke, had nothing to do with you. You are the best inside person on here. Would hate to lose your insight over a misinterpreted post

“Creepy”, “Privacy”, “...felt bad”

You were so intrigued to the point you had to post this on a forum.
Go back to the circus!
One bad apple ruins it all for everyone else.

Bye!

“Creepy as ...”
Kewl.

Way to go, clown.
slide_303007_2579199_free.gif

“Creepy”, “Privacy”, “...felt bad”

You were so intrigued to the point you had to post this on a forum.
Go back to the circus!
One bad apple ruins it all for everyone else.

Bye!

First..I think he was joking
Second..even if you were the "creepy" guy, how the hell would anyone know it's you? In other words, why would you be offended if no one even knew who you are?

Reactions: diggerpup
I'm outta here too. You can thank the jerk who made fun of that guy in the video who ate a fistful of maggots while setting his back hair on fire. That guy was totally anonymous and seemed really cool. And totally probably not me. And still very anonymous. I think.

Way to ruin a good thing, pinheads.

You mean to tell me people just leave forums of their own accord? Without actually being forcefully removed or banned? I wonder what that's like. I bet you that's exhilarating....

Reactions: Dogwelder
I am pretty new here, a recent immigrant from Scout when they made their forums stupid. Ames only had about 78 posts, but over 200 likes. Was he really an insider with great info?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT