ADVERTISEMENT

The Seahawks uniforms tonight are an abomination.

Officiating is in the same category. The league can't be happy with all the blown calls during their marquee games.

Booger McFarland is insufferable. I don't like to complain too much, other than most don't know more football than the average fan, but he is hard to listen to. And what is with the pope mobile when all of his comments are prescripted anyway?

How much does Suzy Colbert make asking two questions and introducing the guest singer at halftime?

Booger McFarland is insufferable. I don't like to complain too much, other than most don't know more football than the average fan, but he is hard to listen to. And what is with the pope mobile when all of his comments are prescripted anyway?

How much does Suzy Colbert make asking two questions and introducing the guest singer at halftime?

Down 6-0, when the Vikes had a 4th and goal and went for it, he actually said kick the FG and make it a one possession game. Huh?

Reactions: N&B4PSU

Obli, I think it was last Mon night I aired my grievances here re: Booger. I can listen to just about any announcer and/or color men or women and tune them in or out as a game goes along, but damn, he just grates on my nerves. HE IS AWFUL, JUST AWFUL!

Obli, I think it was last Mon night I aired my grievances here re: Booger. I can listen to just about any announcer and/or color men or women and tune them in or out as a game goes along, but damn, he just grates on my nerves. HE IS AWFUL, JUST AWFUL!

He's also a stupid jerk on top of being annoying.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
Shilling for pistachios
DSO4YLHW0AIjO-p.jpg
Wonderful_Pistachios_Clay_Matthews_-_Put_a_Smile_on_Your_Snackface.jpg

The jersey's at home, at night, in that stadium add a nice touch to the atmosphere. They should never wear them other than TNF, SNF, or MNF. That team at home is always scary good. Different animal.

Last edited:
Yep...I don't watch a lot of NFL and didn't watch all of last season. I have heard Booger on talk shows and thought he was fine. But last night, he and the other anouncers, were simply awful. All they did was complain about players, coaches, fans....you name it. its like they feel like they are geniuses sitting in a booth talking about stuff after it happened.
  • he needs to run harder
  • he needs to throw a better ball
  • he needs to have more confidence
  • coaches need to coach up the offensive line
  • they need to block better
I can get better analysis from my 95 year old mother who will discuss the benefits of the draw versus the screen to combat a blitzing defense.

"GET OF MY LAWN!" shouts the old man who hates anything that isn't what he grew up with.

"GET OF MY LAWN!" shouts the old man who hates anything that isn't what he grew up with.

Not sure what that means. So anyone who dislikes something new is a kermudgeon? So, if someone doesn’t like yellow iPhones they are old and out of touch?

Um. Ok.

Vikings certainly didn't deserve to win (did either team?), but that picked up flag on the field goal was brutal. Would have been first and ten from their 14, down six

Not sure what that means. So anyone who dislikes something new is a kermudgeon? So, if someone doesn’t like yellow iPhones they are old and out of touch?

Um. Ok.

Curmudgeon. :eek:

This all started with old fogeys hating the kids' music.

Reactions: jrd23psu

Um. Ok.

My post was partly a joke, but yes there are plenty of people who are old curmudgeons who hate anything new. These types of people have been around since the beginning of time. You can usually find them yelling at kids to get off their lawn and complaining about "that damn rock 'n roll."

My post was partly a joke, but yes there are plenty of people who are old curmudgeons who hate anything new. These types of people have been around since the beginning of time. You can usually find them yelling at kids to get off their lawn and complaining about "that damn rock 'n roll."
Are they not entitled to their opinions? I get, it’s a bit of a joke but hate snuffing out opinions for any reasons.

Are they not entitled to their opinions? I get, it’s a bit of a joke but hate snuffing out opinions for any reasons.

Sure, they are entitled to their opinions. The thing about opinions though is that not all of them are worth considering. Opinions can be wrong and often times are. They are often times stupid and silly as well. People are free to have opinions but it also means they may also be ridiculed for holding them. Personally I like the bright uniforms the Seahawks use. However, the bright neon uniforms are a far cry from a traditional look and when somebody complains about them I assume they are standing on their lawn and yelling at kids to turn down their music and chasing them off their lawn with a garden hose.

Sure, they are entitled to their opinions. The thing about opinions though is that not all of them are worth considering. Opinions can be wrong and often times are. They are often times stupid and silly as well. People are free to have opinions but it also means they may also be ridiculed for holding them. Personally I like the bright uniforms the Seahawks use. However, the bright neon uniforms are a far cry from a traditional look and when somebody complains about them I assume they are standing on their lawn and yelling at kids to turn down their music and chasing them off their lawn with a garden hose.
Maybe, but an opinion may just seem stupid because the other persons experiences and situation are simply different than yours ....you look at a situation through different lenses. Having an opinion about MNF and Booger doesn’t seem to equate to age. Therefore, your comment smells like ageism.

I get it if you are discussing racism or technology...Booger? MNF?

Ok, I am done with the subject. Sorry if I want color analysts do something other than suggest world class players are not very good or lifetime coaches make bad choices in 70% of their critical calls is off putting.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
Maybe, but an opinion may just seem stupid because the other persons experiences and situation are simply different than yours ....you look at a situation through different lenses. Having an opinion about MNF and Booger doesn’t seem to equate to age. Therefore, your comment smells like ageism.

I get it if you are discussing racism or technology...Booger? MNF?

Ok, I am done with the subject. Sorry if I want color analysts do something other than suggest world class players are not very good or lifetime coaches make bad choices in 70% of their critical calls is off putting.

I was only talking about the reaction to the Seahawks uniform. I think the contraption Booger is on is ridiculous and silly and I think the overall production of ESPN is as terrible as ESPN the company is. But to be honest I never, ever watch ESPN unless I am forced to because one of the teams I root for is playing on their channel. I think I've only watched one NFL game on ESPN this year and I don't remember Booger saying anything meaningful, insightful, good, bad, or otherwise. I'll bet ESPN keeps his stupid Booger Mobile next year because everybody hates it from what I gather and ESPN always does the worst thing possible.

Reactions: Kmase21
I was only talking about the reaction to the Seahawks uniform. I think the contraption Booger is on is ridiculous and silly and I think the overall production of ESPN is as terrible as ESPN the company is. But to be honest I never, ever watch ESPN unless I am forced to because one of the teams I root for is playing on their channel. I think I've only watched one NFL game on ESPN this year and I don't remember Booger saying anything meaningful, insightful, good, bad, or otherwise. I'll bet ESPN keeps his stupid Booger Mobile next year because everybody hates it from what I gather and ESPN always does the worst thing possible.
Oh...see, I like those. Best uniform combo in the NFL IMHO.

Kirk Cousin is 4-24 in his last 28 vs teams with a winning record.

Seattle is playing well. A team NFC teams won’t wanna play in the playoffs.

Kirk Cousin is 4-24 in his last 28 vs teams with a winning record.

Seattle is playing well. A team NFC teams won’t wanna play in the playoffs.
Wilson always looks dangerous to me. He made, perhaps he worst play I've ever seen him make but he always looks very dangerous to me.

ADVERTISEMENT