ADVERTISEMENT

The Saquon Effect

we are seeing the fumes of the sanctions right now. Few seniors. Lots of underclassmen.

Next year we will be a power. Tommy will be a Heisman candidate and Micah will be a bednarik candidate. The future is bright, just not the immediate future. Think how good this team will be in a few years.

I'm with ya, but I believe we may be in the minority at this moment...

Reactions: JohnnyZang
we are seeing the fumes of the sanctions right now. Few seniors. Lots of underclassmen.

Next year we will be a power. Tommy will be a Heisman candidate and Micah will be a bednarik candidate. The future is bright, just not the immediate future. Think how good this team will be in a few years.
Your sarcasm is recognized.

we are seeing the fumes of the sanctions right now. Few seniors. Lots of underclassmen. TRACE WITH NO SAQUON.

Gotta find some coaches and I'm not certain trace will be easy to replace. Need to get vastly better on the Oline and Dline and linebacker to be a legit contender.

We hear this every year. Again is it certain Stevens beats out Clifford??

Gotta find some coaches and I'm not certain trace will be easy to replace. Need to get vastly better on the Oline and Dline and linebacker to be a legit contender.

1. No and that’s a good problem to have
2. We return all starting OL, DL and LB. Except for farmer and he sucks anyway. They will be very good.

Young team. Lots of mistakes. Little things killing is. We've lost, what, for possessions on special teams? Team was flat.

1. No and that’s a good problem to have
2. We return all starting OL, DL and LB. Except for farmer and he sucks anyway. They will be very good.

Is returning all of the starting oline and d line a good thing......honestly?

Think about how awesome next year will be. Psu will be great, the eagles will be great, the weather will be warm and I’ll have the summer body I’ve always dreamed of!
Ahhhh, over my head....sarcasm, I see

Is returning all of the starting oline and d line a good thing......honestly?

I think so. Clucker was the worst kicker ever when he started early for psu. Now he’s a starting kicker in the nfl and is dating a model. Imagine what these kids can do with all their natural talent.

I agree with this and think it stems from coaching. We need better assistants. The atheletes are in place and keep coming. We need them to be mended into legit football players.

I agree with this and think it stems from coaching. We need better assistants. The atheletes are in place and keep coming. We need them to be mended into legit football players.

We need upper classman guidance. And not to start so many underclassmen. Next year they will be awesome. I am not being sarcastic.

Think about how awesome next year will be. Psu will be great, the eagles will be great, the weather will be warm and I’ll have the summer body I’ve always dreamed of!
You're from Pittsburg aren't you? Are you, by chance, a Pittsburg Panther fan? *

You're from Pittsburg aren't you? Are you, by chance, a Pittsburg Panther fan? *

No I’m from eastern pa. How dare you bring up the panthers in my thread you heathen. You know much i hate when you old curmudgeons bring up rivalries that were only real rivalries before I was born. They need to start turning off the internet in the nursing homes.

Clear evidence that proves I’m not a Pitt fan:
1. I never post anything positive about Pitt
2. I post positive things about Psu
3. I tell the senile old men to shut up about a rivalry that doesn’t exist anymore.
4. I’m very knowledgeable about the Psu roster and have never even posted on or visited the Pitt forum.

Are you by chance the poster known as “mk” from years ago? We have never actually seen you guys in the same room together.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT