ADVERTISEMENT

The rats are warming up in iowa

4029012e-ec28-4abb-966d-bfa0374b0a76_text.gif

I mean, even with that touchback call and the dropped pic 6.... This game SHOULD BE 38-7. Talk about overrated

Their D is not impressive. It was all because of the lopsided turnover differential, which is not sustainable
Their office isn’t exactly good either. Their offense is sustainable. 🤣🤣🤣

Very, but can't imagine he is our starter next year, good to find out now.
On this day I am going to say our qb next year is clifford or rattler. Holding it down until one of the other two are ready. By other two I mean Allar or Prebula.

He's so bad, I hope he's not our starter next week. Buy CV a couple of joints and let him throw the ball on every down.

Again, it’s hard to fathom how someone with fanatic attention to detail like Franklin, who will call a maintenance man if his door is too squeaky or there is paint chipped somewhere in his office, could leave PSU in a spot where the backup QB is not D-1 level.

Again, it’s hard to fathom how someone with fanatic attention to detail like Franklin, who will call a maintenance man if his door is too squeaky or there is paint chipped somewhere in his office, could leave PSU in a spot where the backup QB is not D-1 level.
I'm hearing from the same fanboys that said that with Cliff as QB, PSU was doomed. Take your medication. Franklin doesn't control Levis chasing his dream to start. Transfers don't come to make you happy and provide depth. Grow up.

What???? Franklin is a Coach who couldn't be bothered to check a weather forecast at any time in the 120 hours previous to our 2017 game at Michigan State.

Franklin has some strengths as a Coach, but "attention to detail" is not one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: Hotshoe and BW Lion
What???? Franklin is a Coach who couldn't be bothered to check a weather forecast at any time in the 120 hours previous to our 2017 game at Michigan State.

Franklin has some strengths as a Coach, but "attention to detail" is not one of them.
Jay Paterno would kick your ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: step.eng69
ADVERTISEMENT