The political environment is terrible for Democrats -- and it may get worse

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Joe Biden the comedian!!! lmfao...

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/02/poli...en-democrats-political-environment/index.html

(CNN) Joe Biden's term has become a punchline -- even to the President.

Biden might have been a good sport in poking fun at himself, his dented approval ratings and his failure to fully enact his domestic agenda at the White House Correspondents' Association annual gala dinner on Saturday night.

But his jokes were rooted in the painful reality of a presidency hostage to economic and global forces beyond his control and compounded by some of the tactical errors of his White House.

The result is that a year after his approval rating was comfortably over 50%, the President and his party are facing the most treacherous political backdrop in years in the run-up to midterm elections in November.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Everyone ready for MORE LEFTWING VIOLENCE???

It's coming. But first they have SCOTUS judge to intimidate......

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
Everyone ready for MORE LEFTWING VIOLENCE???

It's coming. But first they have SCOTUS judge to intimidate......
The abortion argument spurs violence from both sides my friend. Don't forget all the violent acts that have taken place outside abortion clinics.

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
Abortions disproportionately take the lives of black babies, so the left cherishes it.

Reactions: Ski

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
The abortion argument spurs violence from both sides my friend. Don't forget all the violent acts that have taken place outside abortion clinics.

LEFTWING VIOLENCE is the norm these days. The entire democratic party embraces it. Big difference from a few extremists.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Oh...so murder is not considered violent?
Did I say that? Compare all the violent protests and add it up. Make a left wing side and a right wing side. Then add them up. Then toss in monster like Gonsell and place them in the left wing camp since the MSM ignores him.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
There is enough blame to go around for both sides. Extremists and violence exists in both camps.
This is your mistake, volume and intensity of violence matters. We all know this but it is used to equilibrate things, sometimes one side is more at fault.

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
Did I say that? Compare all the violent protests and add it up. Make a left wing side and a right wing side. Then add them up. Then toss in monster like Gonsell and place them in the left wing camp since the MSM ignores him.
So it's come to that? Adding up violent acts to see who scores less. Like a golf match.

Alphalion75

Oct 24, 2001
Alpharetta, GA
This is your mistake, volume and intensity of violence matters. We all know this but it is used to equilibrate things, sometimes one side is more at fault.
For me and hopefully in the eyes of the law, we aren't keeping score. I don't defend any violence. Even for those who have the same fundamental political views as me. To say the other side is more violent is simply deflecting reality. I do not politicize violent acts. To me those people fall into the same bucket........wrong.

Last edited:

Latest posts