ADVERTISEMENT

The Players Championship

Saw that, I never thought the tee shot would go through the green but it did.

It looks like Spieth lost his game. Under par today but looks to miss another cut. Something wrong there.

Saw that, I never thought the tee shot would go through the green but it did.

It looks like Spieth lost his game. Under par today but looks to miss another cut. Something wrong there.

The PGA Tour has a long, long list of players who get hot for a couple of weeks, couple of months, or maybe even a couple of years and then basically disappear. Spieth may be one of those players.

Which makes what Tiger did (domination) for so many years something we may not see again in our lifetimes.

The PGA Tour has a long, long list of players who get hot for a couple of weeks, couple of months, or maybe even a couple of years and then basically disappear. Spieth may be one of those players.

Which makes what Tiger did (domination) for so many years something we may not see again in our lifetimes.

Phil's consistency is also remarkable. 25 straight years in the world's top 50. People have been ripping his physique forever, yet the guy never gets injured and still plays at a high level.

Phil's consistency is also remarkable. 25 straight years in the world's top 50. People have been ripping his physique forever, yet the guy never gets injured and still plays at a high level.
yeah...and just won at Pebble a few weeks ago.

Sergio dunked two on one who a couple of weeks ago as well. But his was down the stretch on the final day down by one (IIRC).

Well looks like he made the cut with no chance of winning. Phil gets to rest before Texas and Augusta. Might be the best thing for him.

Yet his record pales in comparison with Tiger’s. Actually, there is no comparison.

Yet his record pales in comparison with Tiger’s. Actually, there is no comparison.

Who's comparing his record to Tiger? Only Jack's career can stack up. The comment was about the many players who seem to disappear after a few great seasons. Put David Duval and Ian Baker-Finch on that list too.

I can't think of many who have had very good/great careers during the Tiger era in terms of longevity. Would probably say Els, VJ, Phil, Furyk and Sergio. Not many.

Reactions: delcoLion
Gonna be an interesting afternoon with 10 players within two strokes of the lead.

A LOT of poor shots are making it more interesting.

EDIT: Dustin Johnson’s a worse putter than I am!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT