ADVERTISEMENT

The personality of your health care provider (personal not benefits) is a significant contributing factor!

emertmakeshiteup

Feb 27, 2019
My wife, PSU, BSN for decades and three of the four children's families are in health care. Oldest daughter is married to a Pediatric Gastroenterologist; second oldest is NE manager for pharmaceutical corp and youngest daughter is an Anesthesiologist/Intensivist, married to Retinal Surgeon. I've witnessed how their "personalities" tend to control how they react to their children's illnesses and, there are dramatic differences. So those personality "differences" are what we all experience when we go to a physician!

My wife, PSU, BSN for decades and three of the four children's families are in health care. Oldest daughter is married to a Pediatric Gastroenterologist; second oldest is NE manager for pharmaceutical corp and youngest daughter is an Anesthesiologist/Intensivist, married to Retinal Surgeon. I've witnessed how their "personalities" tend to control how they react to their children's illnesses and, there are dramatic differences. So those personality "differences" are what we all experience when we go to a physician!
Thanks for sharing the acronym...
BSN is the abbreviation for a Bachelor of Science in Nursing and refers to someone who has earned a bachelor's in nursing in addition to earning registered nurse licensure.

ADVERTISEMENT