ADVERTISEMENT

The person who played “I gotta feeling...tonight’s gonna be a good night”

Michaelion

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
while PSU had the ball and was clinging to a 17-14 lead should be fired. I told my wife that was the kiss of death...ballgame is over.
Play that if you WIN the game. Seriously, some of the music that is played at the stadium is tired and played out.

Also, if one believes in these types of things, let's stop playing Bon Jovi's "Living on a Prayer" at the 9-minute mark of the 4th Quarter.

2 straight games, we come back from commercial, we're winning, the students are singing that song ----

and, we lose.

while PSU had the ball and was clinging to a 17-14 lead should be fired. I told my wife that was the kiss of death...ballgame is over.
Play that if you WIN the game. Seriously, some of the music that is played at the stadium is tired and played out.
Same thing in the 4th quarter vs. App St and up 12 vs. tOSU.

They only have 8 songs that they cycle through each and every game. What do you want them to do, NOT play one of their 8 songs? Blasphemy!

Also, if one believes in these types of things, let's stop playing Bon Jovi's "Living on a Prayer" at the 9-minute mark of the 4th Quarter.

2 straight games, we come back from commercial, we're winning, the students are singing that song ----

and, we lose.
Shouldn't you be trashing Suepa for attending Homecoming or gloating over "your" win over the Badgers?

I was going to say no more whiteouts or stripe outs. Lol. Man just can’t believe we didn’t win either game at home. My wife asked when will i get over it. “Please get over it before Friday” she said. Lol

I like Ozzy and Black Sabbath music but they play too much from Crazy Train IMHO. Something more original please

I come close to taking hostages when they play "uh-huh, haaaaay haaaaay uh-huh". The most nonsensical, irritating ****ing thing I've ever heard (over and over and over).

I’m glad that you figured out why we aren’t closing out games. Who would have guessed that it would have been something so easy to fix as the playlist. Can we just figure out what Bama plays and do that?

Sweet Home Alabama and Rammer Jammer over Beaver Stadium PA System would at least be new !;)

Reactions: mhep32
ADVERTISEMENT