ADVERTISEMENT

The Penn State Problem Defined

Legion of Lions

Nov 16, 2011
"Praising Ms. Peetz - What a joke!
Bank boss shares lessons from two crises

By Patricia Sellers Fortune Magazine February 26, 2014: 10:18 AM ET

READ THIS POST above if you want to know our real problem - PROFESSIONALLY ENGINEERED PUBLIC Imaging - In this case, "Ms Peetz uses PR professionals to create an image based only on what "sounds good". This kind of public image campaign is essential to success in politics and now is required and used by corporate America.

This is the REAL problem we are fighting
. The PSU community believes we needs to expose the TRUTH to get real justice in what is a very complex legal situation when the public has already been duped into believing a "story" created by professional "Spin Doctors".

These "stories" require NO LEGAL FACTS, only images which are based on highly selected, sound-bites (edited versions of partial truths). These partial truths are then re-assembled into a "story" which has been crafted to sound reasonable, but AGAIN CONTAINS NO COMPLETE FACTS.

Penn Staters are ALWAYS fighting on an un-level playing field - 100% LEGAL proof is the level of proof required by PSU to disprove a public illusion while "the Story" only needs to re-state the "first punch" public statements created by the spin doctors. This is the concept of ASTROTURFING. If you get your "story" in front of the public enough, reality gets "astroturfed" (an artificial cover laid over top of what is reality - meaning only the artificial astroturf is visible to the casual observer).

Ordinarily the answer to this PR problem is to immediately present "your side of the story". This is the responsibility of the executive management - in this case our BOT. When we review the past 4 years, based upon what is now known facts and suspicious situations involving key proponents of "the Story", do we need any more evidence that the BOT is involved in a "crime of conspiracy" with the AOG, Louis "The Liar for Hire" Freeh, NCAA and TSM???

This means our only reasonable direction is to seek creative PR solutions - not legal facts - in order to improve things for the PSU Community!

"Praising Ms. Peetz - What a joke!
Bank boss shares lessons from two crises

By Patricia Sellers Fortune Magazine February 26, 2014: 10:18 AM ET

READ THIS POST above if you want to know our real problem - PROFESSIONALLY ENGINEERED PUBLIC Imaging - In this case, "Ms Peetz uses PR professionals to create an image based only on what "sounds good". This kind of public image campaign is essential to success in politics and now is required and used by corporate America.

This is the REAL problem we are fighting
. The PSU community believes we needs to expose the TRUTH to get real justice in what is a very complex legal situation when the public has already been duped into believing a "story" created by professional "Spin Doctors".

These "stories" require NO LEGAL FACTS, only images which are based on highly selected, sound-bites (edited versions of partial truths). These partial truths are then re-assembled into a "story" which has been crafted to sound reasonable, but AGAIN CONTAINS NO COMPLETE FACTS.

Penn Staters are ALWAYS fighting on an un-level playing field - 100% LEGAL proof is the level of proof required by PSU to disprove a public illusion while "the Story" only needs to re-state the "first punch" public statements created by the spin doctors. This is the concept of ASTROTURFING. If you get your "story" in front of the public enough, reality gets "astroturfed" (an artificial cover laid over top of what is reality - meaning only the artificial astroturf is visible to the casual observer).

Ordinarily the answer to this PR problem is to immediately present "your side of the story". This is the responsibility of the executive management - in this case our BOT. When we review the past 4 years, based upon what is now known facts and suspicious situations involving key proponents of "the Story", do we need any more evidence that the BOT is involved in a "crime of conspiracy" with the AOG, Louis "The Liar for Hire" Freeh, NCAA and TSM???

This means our only reasonable direction is to seek creative PR solutions - not legal facts - in order to improve things for the PSU Community!
Well stated but even with proof it will be difficult. I want to know what happened for my own self. I have come to the conclusion that many people will not accept the truth and while I care that they should I don't car if they don't. Weird as it may sound I know that for many the truth won't matter and I have accepted that. What I haven't accepted is that some of the truth is hidden. The only way to improve the situation is to know as much of the truth as possible. I can't stand that the BoT is hiding the truth...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT