ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL MCANDREW NEB - PSU GAME THREAD!

Missed most of the scoring spree as my wife called me from Ohio where her father is in the hospital. I guess I will have to watch the replay BTN.

Hopefully Stevens plays most of the second half.

Reactions: NedFromYork
ff_513432_xl.jpg

Barkley’s pants are ripped. Starting a new trend? Tear away pants.

Wonder if they'll play the second string or send the seniors out with a bang? With Polk returning kickoffs it seems that Franklin is getting experience for future starters.

I guess he needs to take a knee every snap in the second half or he will get criticized no matter what he does.
TheGLOV will be in tears if #2 doesn't take all of the 2nd half snaps. I'd like to see Fessler get a couple of series too.

Reactions: Phil's Rug
PSU up big and Rugers is getting curb-stomped by Indiana 41 zilch at the half. With sPitt and Temple losing, all is right with Eastern football. :)

I’d like to see Stevens in 3rd quarter and then Fessler for the entire 4th quarter. Need to get reps for all healthy seniors.

Reactions: We Are . . .
Prayers to your family
Thanks. He was in the ICU, then regular med-surg floor and now in a rehab hospital coming home tomorrow or Monday. He is on the mend. Unfortunately because of Thanksgiving my wife won’t be coming home until the week after next as all the flights to Florida from where she is at in NE are basically fully booked by all the snowbirds.

Missed most of the scoring spree as my wife called me from Ohio where her father is in the hospital. I guess I will have to watch the replay BTN.

Hopefully Stevens plays most of the second half.
Wish you well O, at least you know the outcome is not in doubt.

Thanks. He was in the ICU, then regular med-surg floor and now in a rehab hospital coming home tomorrow or Monday. He is on the mend. Unfortunately because of Thanksgiving my wife won’t be coming home until the week after next as all the flights to Florida from where she is at in NE are basically fully booked by all the snowbirds.

Glad to hear that. Hoping for the best.
And ya travel over the next week and a half will be insane

Missed Thanksgiving with my wife last year because I was in Ohio working. This year she is in Ohio and I am in Florida. At least my daughter is coming up from Naples and we will have Thanksgiving together.

Missed Thanksgiving with my wife last year because I was in Ohio working. This year she is in Ohio and I am in Florida. At least my daughter is coming up from Naples and we will have Thanksgiving together.

My boys are here in Tennessee for Thanksgiving from Ft Myers.... after which we are building them a place to live and some cabins to rent. Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving with your daughter. My wife...will be in Leesburg.

Saquon’s senior night?

I do hope he comes back and finishes his degree after he starts his NFL career.

ADVERTISEMENT