ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL MCANDREW NEB - PSU GAME THREAD!

I want to know what Franklin’s excuse will be on the 4th quarter collapse. Absolute garbage. I have not complained about him all season, but the late game effort and execution is inexcusable.

Congratulations on your win and what's shaping up to be a terrific 10-2 season.

However I do have one question. Did JF play the second string defense the entire 4th quarter?

The pass defense is making a Heisman candidate out of every QB they are facing.

This is why you NEVER take your foot off the gas. This game wasn't close but the final score doesn't reflect it and PSU will pay for it in the rankings.

People who complain about "running up the score" are losers.

Reactions: Cpeplion
Wade seems more like a FS than a CB. Doesn't seem to have the come back speed required for a guy his height, but he is just a freshman.

On these all out blitz's, why do we not press? Clean releasing WRs is negating the blitz when Lee is taking 3 steps and throwing to a spot.

This team this season just lacks killer instinct. Hopefully beat UMD and use 15 bowl practices to work on fundamentals.
Agree. And so what if there were back-ups in the game. It was a piss poor performance to give up so many points with such ease.

Wade seems more like a FS than a CB. Doesn't seem to have the come back speed required for a guy his height, but he is just a freshman.

On these all out blitz's, why do we not press? Clean releasing WRs is negating the blitz when Lee is taking 3 steps and throwing to a spot.
Wade was getting killed out there.

Reactions: djr4rebs
You mean the same backups that everyone has touted as being top recruits and part of top 10 recruiting classes? And were completely rested?

Yeah-try again.

Completely rested standing in the cold rain for 3 quarters. Lol. They'll be fine next year.

ADVERTISEMENT