ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL "Final Goodbye to BWI" Thread

I haven’t decided to go over to the new site. I do want to thank all the posters here, learned a lot from all. Thanks to Tom McAndrew for putting up with everyone.

Vaya con Dios.
You should. It’s very similar to BWI and all your rowdy friends will be there!

Reactions: psu00
I must have missed it but when is the last day for this site ? Thanks
I was on vacation when all this stuff went down so i frankly have no idea wtf is going on. I guess we're all too stupid to live for not knowing what is going on but gee ghooly whiz, I actually have a life and i didn't bother visiting this site while on vacation.

51e1rkbys8L._RI_.jpg

I was on vacation when all this stuff went down so i frankly have no idea wtf is going on. I guess we're all too stupid to live for not knowing what is going on but gee ghooly whiz, I actually have a life and i didn't bother visiting this site while on vacation.
Inexcusable! 😂

Inexcusable! 😂
So did I get this correct? To be "on" on3 I'm buying one year at $1 but thereafter will be charged $99 for the privilege of reading/posting comments here?

Because if that is accurate i will be circling this date and canceling this boosheet one year from now. As a retiree i have other options. In the meantime i will reach out to the handful of posters I truly respect and obtain their contact info and sw them directly.

I hope i misunderstood all of this but given today's obsession with fleecing the public (hey, let's give the aggrieved trespassers into OUR country each $450k for their fing pain and forgive EVERYBODY's fing student loan debts cuz that's how we do it in in the new 'merika) BS, i doubt it.

Maybe someone will steer me to a better answer. I truly hope I got it wrong... after all i'm an old dude and i make mistakes. Hopefully, this is yet another.

So did I get this correct? To be "on" on3 I'm buying one year at $1 but thereafter will be charged $99 for the privilege of reading/posting comments here?

Because if that is accurate i will be circling this date and canceling this boosheet one year from now. As a retiree i have other options. In the meantime i will reach out to the handful of posters I truly respect and obtain their contact info and sw them directly.

I hope i misunderstood all of this but given today's obsession with fleecing the public (hey, let's give the aggrieved trespassers into OUR country each $450k for their fing pain and forgive EVERYBODY's fing student loan debts cuz that's how we do it in in the new 'merika) BS, i doubt it.

Maybe someone will steer me to a better answer. I truly hope I got it wrong... after all i'm an old dude and i make mistakes. Hopefully, this is yet another.
The beginning of this thread gives instructions on how to join the free board. For some reason, once you register, you need to log off and log back on to see the free content.

Great entertainment with quite a cast of characters. And it was FREE. Free is good. Not that it matters but my newscreen name on the whatever the new FREE board is called is StamfordBridgeVikingatLeftOffensiveTackle. Let's keep this motley crew of a community going. Onward.

@Tom McAndrew Tom, we're counting on you as our Kambei Shimada.

tumblr_inline_o4lsdxghCQ1sypkn8_1280.jpg

Last edited:
I did and when i l
The beginning of this thread gives instructions on how to join the free board. For some reason, once you register, you need to log off and log back on to see the free content.
i had read it and so logged back on... it took me to the pay a buck site. I probably screwed it up and didn't read everything carefully enough.

"I'm so glad we had this time together
Just to have a laugh, or sing a song.
Seems we just got started
and before you know it
Comes the time we have
to say, 'So long.'"

SO LONG EVERYBODY. AND TO THOSE OF YOU MOVING ON TO THE NEXT INCARNATION ..... WE'LL SEE YOU AS WE TURN THE PAGE

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT