The New York Way

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
New York, with a population 2,000,000 lower than Florida, had 41.3% more new cases yesterday. Yet, they have many more rules and regulations in place to try to control the virus.
Hey, @Steve G, am I doing this right?

But remember... everyone travels to NY in the winter to visit broadway and restaurants, right? That explains the surge...

Oh wait...

I learned from an expert on this board that Florida spontaneiusly evolved Omicron and it had nothing to do with 10s of thousands of NYers fleeing.

LdN

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
New York, with a population 2,000,000 fewer than Florida, had 41.3% more new cases yesterday. Yet, they have many more rules and regulations in place to try to control the virus.

Florida is close to a third-world country - has trouble reporting data accurately or quickly. Give it a week and you’ll see FL has a lot more cases than NYC

LMTLION

Mar 20, 2008
New York, with a population 2,000,000 fewer than Florida, had 41.3% more new cases yesterday. Yet, they have many more rules and regulations in place to try to control the virus.
It is very foolish to compare states during covid as it moves in waves. It is even more foolish to look at a snapshot in time to make such a point as Florida is headed up nearly completely vertical into its omicron wave.

junior1

May 29, 2001
Florida is close to a third-world country - has trouble reporting data accurately or quickly. Give it a week and you’ll see FL has a lot more cases than NYC
You must not have been to many third world countries recently ...in florida , stores are packed, golf courses booked, pools and water parks full..no mask mandates...freedom of choice abounds!

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
You must not have been to many third world countries recently ...in florida , stores are packed, golf courses booked, pools and water parks full..no mask mandates...freedom of choice abounds!

Freedom to kill your fellow Americans - always a core tenet of the Republican philosophy

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
That explains why Dims are moving to Florida and Texas. Again, at least try to make sense. Think about your family.

Boomers are retiring in mass. FL population increase has nothing to do with ”FREEDUM”

Texas is benefiting from the surrounding states being real shit holes and folks leaving CA because it’s too expensive. Again, nothing to do with FREEDUM

junior1

May 29, 2001
Boomers are retiring in mass. FL population increase has nothing to do with ”FREEDUM”

Texas is benefiting from the surrounding states being real shit holes and folks leaving CA because it’s too expensive. Again, nothing to do with FREEDUM
So now you’re against freedom of choice…or just trying to be obstinate?

Reactions: bourbon n blues

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
You've had a rough Christmas weekend. Are you having problems with the kids or ex-wife?

LOL - Not a chance. I have a house full of family all week - fresh snow on the ground - ham in the roaster - kids are playing xbox, grandpa is reading, wife is making pecan brittle, a new bourbon to try. Life is pretty darn good, except for you damn republicans.

Sullivan

Nov 24, 2001
LOL - Not a chance. I have a house full of family all week - fresh snow on the ground - ham in the roaster - kids are playing xbox, grandpa is reading, wife is making pecan brittle, a new bourbon to try. Life is pretty darn good, except for you damn republicans.

Given that you have spent most of both days on this board, it makes you wonder.

crazyivan77

Dec 7, 2007

Florida was responsible for almost a quarter of the entire nation’s job growth in November. Joey should be thanking DeSantis.

Reactions: gjbankos