ADVERTISEMENT

The NE game was available in 4K on DirecTV, did anyone watch it?

Boy we are really selling the game well by putting these garbage contests in both London and Mexico City. I believe most of the games played outside the US have been blowouts.

:confused: ....what's 4k?
The picture is in color step, not in black and white like that contraption you watch the games with! ;)
e15ffd2be78469d97ae7d7b80d342a33--white-tv-black-and-white.jpg

Pass the Tin Foil!

Reactions: step.eng69
1. We have direct tv. I watched the game. I didn’t know there was a special broadcast but I did notice a more clear and dementional picture.
2. We had a black and white tv in our kitchen for years. My son always called the “gray and white” tv.
3. I worked at WGAL in the 60’s. There were two studios. One with color cameras and the other with black and white cameras.

I don't care how many K's are involved - just as long as they don't go back to that painfully annoying skycam view that NBC foisted upon us for the Steelers - Titans game last week. [How many shots of the "pilots" in the both did we see?]

I watched it in 4K, it looked great. And no commercials, during commercials they would just show a live shot of the stadium with the crowd noise.

Reactions: FHSPSU67
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT