The Modern Republican Party

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
I have challenged you to name one or two basic facts justifying the FISA and you just duck and go on repeating false generalities. Go ahead cite some facts. Even the blatantly pro Dem prosecutors found ZERO collusion. Now it is coming out that the main sub source for Steele, Danchenko had Clinton ties which he lied about when going to the FBI. I know facts to you are yada, yada...
The mere fact that you posted the statement I bolded, above, demonstrates how much a waste of time it would be to engage with you on this subject. The Mueller Report DID state that there was evidence of collusion, but that there was not sufficient evidence of it to prove a criminal offense. Why? In no small part because of the stonewalling that Trump engaged in, using his powers as President.

Here's a useful article on the subject. Feel free to read it and get back to me with your refutation of it.

We_Are

May 29, 2001
Well I think Jason just thinks the repugnican party should grow a sack against loonies like Gosar. You youself say he is a POS and I agree. I also agree of that sentiment regarding about 100 senators and 435 Us congress people also. It's a shame I feel that way , but haven't witnessed behavior from any of them I would consider coming from a place of high integrity.

fuk trump and all his lackies like gosar. They are enabling and giving voice to conspiracy BS.......
You want to jump in on this in this post counselor...I think this meets your grammar bar occifer...lulz

Reactions: bourbon n blues

kickerinaz

Sep 3, 2016
You want to jump in on this in this post counselor...I think this meets your grammar bar occifer...lulz
Care to use proper syntax so I can understand what TF yinz trying to get after? Maybe then I can respond. Finish 8th grade education ?

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
Funny, I must of missed your post condemning the actual attempt to assassinate Steve Scalise and a dozen or so other Republican Congressmen... or, referencing "Let's go Brandon"...Nancy Pelosi ripping up President Trump's SOTU speech ... please repost...
You remember all my posts? I think what happened to Scalise was abhorrent. I referenced it a couple of times, but truth be told I was embarrassed. Not much to say, the perpetrator was killed by the police. Pelosi ripping up Tumps’s SOTU speech was questionable, but nowhere as bad as the other things you reference.

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
Oh bullsh&t. Standards. Lmao. The left has no moral ground to stand on, especially your racist president. He has a well documented history of racism. Give it a rest. Another, Penn State educated person that cannot think for themself.
Not defending Nancy Griffith for holding the decapitated head of DJT, but she is a comedian AND the backlash ruined her career. So far Paul Gosar has suffered no consequences.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
The Mueller Report DID state that there was evidence of collusion, but that there was not sufficient evidence of it to prove a criminal offense.
100% wrong. No evidence of collusion at all. Here is the money quote from the ABA "The special counsel found that Russia did interfere with the election, but “did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.” https://www.americanbar.org/news/abanews/aba-news-archives/2019/03/mueller-concludes-investigation/

Of course, your link is composed of former Obama administration officials and their statements (intentionally) are remarkably vague and imprecise.

As an example of the lies told by the people at your link:

"The Trump Campaign chairman and deputy chairman (Paul Manafort and Rick Gates) knowingly shared internal polling data and information on battleground states with a Russian spy; [This is Konstantin Kilimnik]and the Campaign chairman worked with the Russian spy on a pro-Russia “peace” plan for Ukraine.

4. The Trump Campaign chairman periodically shared internal polling data with the Russian spy with the expectation it would be shared with Putin-linked oligarch, Oleg Deripaska."

The various meetings of Trump people with Russian people (why wouldn't Trump people have some contacts with the people from the second most powerful country on earth) were exhaustively detailed in Mueller's report and NO collusion was found.

Will add that the internal polling data (Kilimnik discussed) was described as mish mash regular polling data which was pretty much open. Mueller never even bothered to try to contact him. Here is his link to Wash Po article that discusses it.

However, the NYTs reported that this info was false and your disinformation site still has it up.

"the next day, the Times and others had to issue a correction.
“Correction: January 9, 2019,” it said, “A previous version of this article misidentified the people to whom Paul Manafort wanted a Russian associate to send polling data. Mr. Manafort wanted the data sent to two Ukrainian oligarchs, Serhiy Lyovochkin and Rinat Akhmetov, not to Oleg V. Deripaska, a Russian oligarch close to the Kremlin.” [interesting that the name of the so called spy was mentioned by your site and there are no links to any sites supporting their claims" https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...nafort-russia-wanted-info-sent-to-ukrainians/

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
She was never canceled.
Griffin is a comedian, not a member of Congress.

Reactions: franklinman

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Post the video. I'm thinking the video is simply some cartoonish thing and that your outrage is just made up.

Really, I think you're just trying to get upset.

We_Are

May 29, 2001
You remember all my posts? I think what happened to Scalise was abhorrent. I referenced it a couple of times, but truth be told I was embarrassed. Not much to say, the perpetrator was killed by the police. Pelosi ripping up Tumps’s SOTU speech was questionable, but nowhere as bad as the other things you reference.
I remember when a liberal owns up to their ideology.

Seems to me the only posts I saw from you or any other liberal referred to him a "nut" and left out the term ideological...

I'm guessing impeach the Motherf*cker (based on a left wing created collusion theory) would not rise to your hypocritical indignation...either...LULZ

SR108

Jan 13, 2004
Rep Paul Gosar posted a meme of him beheading Rep AOC and stabbing President Joe Biden. Crickets, not a single word of condemnation by Republicans or Republican leadership. House Republicans wear hats in the House chamber that say Let’s Go Brandon. Pathetic.
When 13 Republican Congressmen voted with Democrats to pass a Democratic infrastructure bill they received death threats and were threatened with loosing their House Committee assignments. Not even Rep Steve Scalise who was shot and almost killed by a deranged Democrat uttered a word to tone down the rhetoric.
The modern Republican Party is comprised of hypocrites and angry, violence promoting individuals. They promote the destabilizing Election lies advanced by Donny Trump because they have no spine to stand up to him. Republicans aren’t interested in Democracy, the constitution, the American people or the rule of law. Power is the only thing they are interested in.
Generalize Much?

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I remember when a liberal owns up to their ideology.

Seems to me the only posts I saw from you or any other liberal referred to him a "nut" and left out the term ideological...

I'm guessing impeach the Motherf*cker (based on a left wing created collusion theory) would not rise to your hypocritical indignation...either...LULZ
In Jason's defense he's a moron.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
She was acting as a politician when she held the severed head. Unfortunately, to claim that politicians should be held to higher standard than comedians is not possible in today's world. We have Nancy Pelosi lying about officer sicknick being killed by the rioters on January 6th and she also appointed the worst liar in Congress Schiff, to manage one of the impeachments. We have a race baiter president. I guess academia and big tech are equally deplorable, but there are a few sectors of society worse than the politicians.

Also, the POS knowing nothing about what happened with respect to the Covington Catholic kids, wanted them named and shamed. She's a piece of filth.

Last edited:

odshowtime

Aug 17, 2017
She was acting as a politician when she held the severed head.

It's outrageous how stupid and obnoxious you are. You are a worthless sack of dogshit with a keyboard.

Why are you here?

Why do you torture us?

Why do we have to read your idiotic bullshit all the time?

Go the f back to ohio where you belong, fascist swine.

Reactions: RoyalT12

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
It's outrageous how stupid and obnoxious you are. You are a worthless sack of dogshit with a keyboard.

Why are you here?

Why do you torture us?

Thanks for your logical and well reasoned reply. It is people like you that keep me on this board.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

Why are you here?

Why do you torture us?

LOL... YOu are tortured? Is that part of you and Bob's victim mentality?

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010

Why are you here?

Why do you torture us?

I see that the Drama Queen is angry and unhinged once again.

Gorki224

Jun 12, 2021
Rep Paul Gosar posted a meme of him beheading Rep AOC and stabbing President Joe Biden. Crickets, not a single word of condemnation by Republicans or Republican leadership. House Republicans wear hats in the House chamber that say Let’s Go Brandon. Pathetic.
When 13 Republican Congressmen voted with Democrats to pass a Democratic infrastructure bill they received death threats and were threatened with loosing their House Committee assignments. Not even Rep Steve Scalise who was shot and almost killed by a deranged Democrat uttered a word to tone down the rhetoric.
The modern Republican Party is comprised of hypocrites and angry, violence promoting individuals. They promote the destabilizing Election lies advanced by Donny Trump because they have no spine to stand up to him. Republicans aren’t interested in Democracy, the constitution, the American people or the rule of law. Power is the only thing they are interested in.
They are hypocrites. Saw Majorie Taylor Green in a video playing phone messages of death threats she got, saying how horrible it is, yet she made death threats herself on dems.

Republicans on here could care less about any death threats made against dems.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
They are hypocrites. Saw Majorie Taylor Green in a video playing phone messages of death threats she got, saying how horrible it is, yet she made death threats herself on dems.

Stop being a drama Queen Gorki.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
Feel free to read it and get back to me with your refutation of it.
I will start with the first notation, the Papadapoulos part.

Here one major allegation by your Pravda/fraud cite:
II. Analysis of Major Findings
"1. Trump was receptive to a Campaign national security adviser’s (George Papadopoulos) pursuit of a back channel to Putin
2. Kremlin operatives provided the Campaign a preview of the Russian plan to distribute stolen emails

Supplemental information/analysis:
A very significant question is what reception the Russians got from the Trump Campaign after making these revelations. The Mueller Report is silent on the Campaign’s/Papadopoulos’ response to the Russians informing them of the plan to disseminate the derogatory information. There is at least no indication that the Campaign said or did anything to dissuade the Russians."

This is all stuff happening in the spring of 2016. It doesn't matter and IS TOTALLY IRRELEVANT in because in October of 2016 while being secretly taped Papadapoulous made clear that he and the Trump campaign had no idea what Russia was doing. Papadapoulos stated it was all conspiracy theories, could be the Chinese, Iranians... [CT is Papa] https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/09/crossfire-typhoon-papadopoulos-fbi-informant/

Screen-Shot-2020-04-09-at-10.57.46-AM-620x307.jpg

Screen-Shot-2020-04-09-at-10.58.00-AM-620x466.jpg

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
Couldn’t care less, not “could care less.” Step up your game, buddy. This is basic stuff.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019

You're a clown, your party are not the good guys. Get used to it,

franklinman

Apr 5, 2011
Pa and Fl
There is NO Republican party, it died with all the RINOs. It has been replaced by the "brain dead " Conservatives, do nothing, stand for nothing , waste of space, worthless crazy politicians.

Last edited: