The Modern Republican Party

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
Rep Paul Gosar posted a meme of him beheading Rep AOC and stabbing President Joe Biden. Crickets, not a single word of condemnation by Republicans or Republican leadership. House Republicans wear hats in the House chamber that say Let’s Go Brandon. Pathetic.
When 13 Republican Congressmen voted with Democrats to pass a Democratic infrastructure bill they received death threats and were threatened with loosing their House Committee assignments. Not even Rep Steve Scalise who was shot and almost killed by a deranged Democrat uttered a word to tone down the rhetoric.
The modern Republican Party is comprised of hypocrites and angry, violence promoting individuals. They promote the destabilizing Election lies advanced by Donny Trump because they have no spine to stand up to him. Republicans aren’t interested in Democracy, the constitution, the American people or the rule of law. Power is the only thing they are interested in.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
The modern Republican Party is comprised of hypocrites and angry, violence promoting individuals. They promote the destabilizing
Election lies promoted by Donny Trump because they have no spine to stand up to him.
You may want to revisit Joe Biden's statement that election security measures are Jim Crow on steroids. The Democratic party is composed of race baiting grifters.

One of the worst liars in American history, Adam Schiff, is still spreading Russiagate lies. And Pelosi rewards him for his lies by making him one of the managers of an impeachment attempt.

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
Rep Paul Gosar posted a meme of him beheading Rep AOC and stabbing President Joe Biden. Crickets, not a single word of condemnation by Republicans or Republican leadership. House Republicans wear hats in the House chamber that say Let’s Go Brandon. Pathetic.
When 13 Republican Congressmen voted with Democrats to pass a Democratic infrastructure bill they received death threats and were threatened with loosing their House Committee assignments. Not even Rep Steve Scalise who was shot and almost killed by a deranged Democrat uttered a word to tone down the rhetoric.
The modern Republican Party is comprised of hypocrites and angry, violence promoting individuals. They promote the destabilizing Election lies advanced by Donny Trump because they have no spine to stand up to him. Republicans aren’t interested in Democracy, the constitution, the American people or the rule of law. Power is the only thing they are interested in.

You should get out more.
Perhaps you missed the year of riots with democrats fanning the flames.

LdN

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Notice none of them can refute what you said. Just personal attacks and some weak whataboutism. It’s sad what’s become of what used to be a respectable political party.

jrs1024

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2005
West Palm Beach
You’re
1) What he did was wrong. Boomerism a likely culprit, but still wrong.

2) There is absolutely nothing wrong with let’s go Brandon. Grow a ****ing set wuss. Feminine beta male lib. For **** sake.

3) why single out this instance of death threats? How do you think joe manchin feels? It’s wrong, but it’s regular, and thus your point is stupid.

4) you libtards are literally hoping an innocent 17 year old kid goes to prison because of your hate filled venom. It’s you who is filled with hate and you who only cares about power. Turn off the lies already. Stop watching msnbc. Look for actual facts. Your institutions have failed you and only lie to you anymore.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
You’re

2) There is absolutely nothing wrong with let’s go Brandon. Grow a ****ing set wuss. Feminine beta male lib. For **** sake.

3) why single out this instance of death threats? How do you think joe manchin feels? It’s wrong, but it’s regular, and thus your point is stupid.

4) you libtards are literally hoping an innocent 17 year old kid goes to prison because of your hate filled venom. It’s you who is filled with hate and you who only cares about power. Turn off the lies already. Stop watching msnbc. Look for actual facts. Your institutions have failed you and only lie to you anymore.
Here is an example of Lefties wishing for the death of Trump. https://mediarightnews.com/the-squad-members-upset-after-twitter-speaks-out-on-trump-death-threats/

Don't forget the haters who wouldn't even let Trump officials eat dinner.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
You may want to revisit Joe Biden's statement that election security measures are Jim Crow on steroids. The Democratic party is composed of race baiting grifters.

One of the worst liars in American history, Adam Schiff, is still spreading Russiagate lies. And Pelosi rewards him for his lies by making him one of the managers of an impeachment attempt.
Adan Schiff is great. A true patriot. Trump hates him, and there is no better endorsement than that. :cool:

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
You’re

Congratulations on criticizing Gosar.
Death threats for passing an infrastructure bill? The vitriol and rhetoric in American politics is unacceptable. I have no problem criticizing violent personal rhetoric from both sides. I do think elected members of Congress should be held to a higher standard.
I don’t wish Kyle Rittenhouse goes to prison. I think he is a stupid kid who is responsible for two deaths. I think vigilantism is dangerous and needs to be discouraged .

Reactions: odshowtime

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Great, another opinion. But we notice that you don't have an opinion on why you are so 'concerned' about the environment, yet are still flying on a carbon spewing airplane for your leisure trip to the islands.
I already answered that question in another post. You are either blissfully ignorant, or your reading comprehension skills are lacking.

Reactions: odshowtime

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
If you repeat lies enough people think they’re true.

The Democrats along with and their pathetic MSM accomplices covering for them at every turn have mastered the art of repeating lying, dishonesty, and deceit.

Russia, Russia, Russia.

The Southern Border is closed.

We won’t leave anyone stranded in Afghanistan

We’re not paying illegals $450,000

Our public schools don’t teach CRT

Schiff has evidence of Russian collusion

You can keep your own doctor

Our “Build Back Better” bill monstrosity is fully paid for and won’t cost average Americans a single cent.

I did not have sexual relations with that woman

I did not not release classified emails

Last edited:

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
Notice none of them can refute what you said. Just personal attacks and some weak whataboutism. It’s sad what’s become of what used to be a respectable political party.
I can refute it easily. Both sides have done and do stupid sh&t like this. Both of you are fools to think you have some sort of moral high ground because of your party. You voted for a guy that wrote the crime bill, that fully supported segregation, and didn't want his kids living near blacks. He also praised a high ranking member of the kkk in Robert Byrd.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003

LOL......

And AOC is respectable.... Oh Christ, you are hilarious.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

Cosmos

May 29, 2001

I'm an independent. I haven't seen Gosar's meme but based on second-hand accounts certain members of your CPC have posted much worse. I applaud Republicans for 'fighting fire with fire'. In my book should you consort with communists and Islamic extremists then you are one and therefore, must be eradicated like vermin. You've no place in a constitutional republic. So suck it up, buttercup. Thank you.

Fac

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2001
Do you really believe anything you type? Talk about BS.
Let's go Brandon.

Fayette_LION

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2004
try again, you listed an exact description of the democratic party but left out some of the racist, homophobe stuff.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I'm an independent. I haven't seen Gosar's meme but based on second-hand accounts certain members of your CPC have posted much worse. I applaud Republicans for 'fighting fire with fire'. In my book should you consort with communists and Islamic extremists then you are one and therefore, must be eradicated like vermin. You've no place in a constitutional republic. So suck it up, buttercup. Thank you.
I'm sure I would laugh at it, and I agree with you. Fire with fire.

Reactions: PSUEngineer89

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
The Democrats along with and their pathetic MSM accomplices covering for them at every turn have mastered the art of repeating lying, dishonesty, and deceit.

Russia, Russia, Russia.

The Southern Border is closed.

We won’t leave anyone stranded in Afghanistan

We’re not paying illegals $450,000

Our public schools don’t teach CRT

Schiff has evidence of Russian collusion

You can keep your own doctor

Our “Build Back Better” bill monstrosity is fully paid for and won’t cost average Americans a single cent.

I did not have sexual relations with that woman

I did not not release classified emails
Wow, you went back 25 years to avoid the question of why the Republican party is pathetic, hypocritical, liars and anti democracy.

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
You've no place in a constitutional republic.
Unlike Donald Trump who has worked tirelessly for 12 months to undermine our electoral process. Trump has attacked the Constitution and refused to accept the simple fact that he lost a safe and fair election. Trump belongs in a constitutional republic? Trump deserves to be the leader of the free world? Trump is raising $1 million/week for his PAC, but doesn't spend it on anything political. Trump is a high profile grifter.

Reactions: NJPSU

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
Like when the Democrats work to suppress voter turnout out, invalidate ballots and over turn elections? Oh, yea, that’s what the Republican Party. My mistake.
Why even bother to set up an election process that makes fraud easy. Dems can steal elections by working through the intelligence agencies.. That is what you support.