ADVERTISEMENT

The latest college fraternity scandal: Indiana

I'm sure some indiana athletic supporters judged us the past few years.

I guess the foot's on the other hand, isn't it, Kramer?

Their coach HAD to know. What ever his name is, he is the most powerful man in the state!

So some frat boys had some fun with some strippers and no hazing was involved. SCANDALOUS I TELL YOU!! BURN IT DOWN!!
Did they not pay the stripper what she was promised? Were minors involved? Did anyone participate against their will? I fail to see the problem here. If the stripper was male, ATO would have probably been given a grant from the Kinsey Institute!

Reactions: Hartzie
This stuff happens everywhere. You either get caught or you don't. Behavior doesn't change because someone gets caught.

This stuff happens everywhere. You either get caught or you don't. Behavior doesn't change because someone gets caught.

Seriously, dwiz? You don't think major - and probably not so major - athletic program stopped getting babes for their basketball and football recruits the minute Louisville was outed? Shocked, I tell you! SHOCKED!;)

You are dead on. Just because a frat, sorority or athletic team is busted, doesn't mean everyone stops doing the dirty - especially if that dirty deed is done to their advantage.

OL

ADVERTISEMENT