ADVERTISEMENT

The Iowa board is comical.....

I propose a treaty. As an olive branch, we will open our arms and embrace your Penn State brethren on Hawkeye Report. In return, spyker must convince Cael to stop recruiting/accepting commitments for one calendar year. I know they are close so it shouldn't be a problem.

I'd think even if Cael does stop recruiting, the studs would keep recruiting PSU. Sorry :(

Reactions: dropster45
I'd think even if Cael does stop recruiting, the studs would keep recruiting PSU. Sorry :(
Cael could take a one year sabbatical from recruiting, remember we've got Willie. It's too bad that Cael, for obvious reasons, could not give Willie a shout out, when he was complementing Cody and Casey.;)

Honestly, I sometimes get embarrassed reading threads on HR. I was reading one yesterday and forgot I was even on their board because of all of our posters. We need to bear in mind that it is not our board, it is their board. We expect them to be respectful of us (yeah I know it doesn't always happen), but we need to be bigger than that, after all, we are on the top of the mountain now. Let's be gracious winners.
And they were so respectful on our board after the Sandusky scandal. I don't post over there, but I can see why many of our fans take great pleasure in rubbing their noses in it. They were possibly the worst fan base on the BWI board.

Reactions: matter7172
ADVERTISEMENT