ADVERTISEMENT

The future is bright folks!

In the end, you need a quality quarterback. The Nittany Lions don't have that right now. Maybe the successor to Young Mr. H will be a big time player. If he isn't, it's more mediocrity for several more years. Franklin can recruit all he wants, but until he lands a QB who will play on Sundays, PSU will never compete for the NC.

Na, really I'm saying it to myself...I had a major headache midway through the third quarter watching that offense trudge in sand, lol.

I took a few of those extra strength tylenols haha

I couldn't stand it anymore, so I bailed out at the half.
I went to see Saquon's high school team play. They lost 29 seniors, 14 of whom started, off of that team. They started 5 Sophomores and 4 Juniors on offense today, including 3 sophomores on the offensive line. They lost to Allentown Central Catholic, 35-23, but really are developing up front. Remember the name Dezmond Boykin. He is a sophomore slot receiver who can really fly.

I enjoyed myself even though it was a loss to a bitter rival. Plus, any time I can be with my 86 year old father and next oldest brother at a football game, I'm happy.

I couldn't stand it anymore, so I bailed out at the half.
I went to see Saquon's high school team play. They lost 29 seniors, 14 of whom started, off of that team. They started 5 Sophomores and 4 Juniors on offense today, including 3 sophomores on the offensive line. They lost to Allentown Central Catholic, 35-23, but really are developing up front. Remember the name Dezmond Boykin. He is a sophomore slot receiver who can really fly.

I enjoyed myself even though it was a loss to a bitter rival. Plus, any time I can be with my 86 year old father and next oldest brother at a football game, I'm happy.

Absolutely amigo. I can identify. I am with my pop too, and he is 83....

He still talks about Fran Rogel, Rip Engle, and his first home game at Beaver Field, when he brought in a pint of peach brandy with my grandfather, and they shook Rips hand as the Lions beat....

....GEORGETOWN!

Reactions: 91Joe95 and EPC FAN
In the end, you need a quality quarterback. The Nittany Lions don't have that right now. Maybe the successor to Young Mr. H will be a big time player. If he isn't, it's more mediocrity for several more years. Franklin can recruit all he wants, but until he lands a QB who will play on Sundays, PSU will never compete for the NC.
Your a troll & a stupid one at that.

ADVERTISEMENT