The fix is in re: Sussman

MarkPSU

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I'd be shocked if he's convicted regardless of the overwhelming evidence that supports it. The judge is an Obama appointee whose wife has ties to Sussman's law firm and other Clinton associates. He allowed several Clinton donors and workers to be seated on the jury despite the prosecution's objections. Sounds like a set up to me. No way they get a conviction with this crew and then the media will scream.......see, just another Trump conspiracy.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
I'd be shocked if he's convicted regardless of the overwhelming evidence that supports it. The judge is an Obama appointee whose wife has ties to Sussman's law firm and other Clinton associates. He allowed several Clinton donors and workers to be seated on the jury despite the prosecution's objections. Sounds like a set up to me. No way they get a conviction with this crew and then the media will scream.......see, just another Trump conspiracy.
Been saying since this started......no one is going to jail. Period.

MarkPSU

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Like all folks charged he is innocent until proven otherwise. 3 years and this is all the Special Counsel can come up with.
It's the start. Get a conviction and move on to the next brick in the wall. Without one it's not likely Durham will put much more effort in.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
sadly, not being covered by the typical MSM mob but it did uncover that a) the steele dosseir was BS b) the FBI knew it was BS c) they used it anyeay to get FISA warrants d) lied about it and e) the media knew it was BS proven by their internal emails uncovered in the investigation

None of that is in doubt or suspect in any way. Stone cold facts.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
sadly, not being covered by the typical MSM mob but it did uncover that a) the steele dosseir was BS b) the FBI knew it was BS c) they used it anyeay to get FISA warrants d) lied about it and e) the media knew it was BS proven by their internal emails uncovered in the investigation

None of that is in doubt or suspect in any way. Stone cold facts.
I've seen the trial covered on both CNN and MSNBC. You need to check your facts.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
From the article linked.

Replacement theory has become mainstream among Republicans​

Meanwhile, the rhetoric of replacement theory has become increasingly prominent among some Republicans. Party members have espoused tenets of replacement theory, and some have supported it by name, to help bolster anti-immigration sentiments and policies.

Throughout his presidency, Donald Trump repeatedly employed the arguments and tropes that form the basis of replacement theory — that white people were facing “white genocide” as a result of an “invasion” from foreigners. “We don’t want what is happening with immigration in Europe to happen with us!” Trump tweeted in 2018. The former president’s latest presidential campaign posted more than 2,000 ads that featured the word “invasion,” according to a New York Times analysis.

Following Trump’s fearmongering that a migrant caravan of Central Americans was on its way to the US’s southern border, other lawmakers adopted the language. Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) has repeatedly tweeted about an invasion that lawmakers need to take action against.

Former Iowa Rep. Steve King, who was in Congress from 2003 to 2021, constantly voiced fears about replacement. In 2017 he tweeted, “We can’t restore our civilization with someone else’s babies,” once retweeted a Nazi sympathizer’s fears about migration, and celebrated Hungary’s authoritarian leader Viktor Orbán for denouncing “mixing cultures.”

Fox News’ Tucker Carlson has perhaps become the foremost champion of replacement theory on the right. In about 400 episodes of his show since 2016, according to a New York Times analysis, he shared ideas about replacement. He even used the idea to defend the people who carried out the January 6, 2021 insurrection at the US Capitol. “In political terms, this policy is called the great replacement, the replacement of legacy Americans with more obedient people from faraway countries,” Carlson said on his program last year in response to the Haitian migrants who arrived at the border.

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) defended Carlson’s interpretation of replacement theory on Twitter, saying the news host was “correct” in his analysis of “what is happening to America.”

There’s some evidence that these ideas are resonating with Americans. A large poll conducted by the Associated Press and NORC in late 2021 found that about one in three US adults thinks that there is a plot underway to replace US-born Americans with immigrants. Republicans were more likely than Democrats to believe that native-born Americans are losing economic, political, and cultural influence because of immigration.

Replacement theory has a long history, but no longer lies dormant — if it ever did — in the past, or in the black holes of the internet. The conspiracy allows white supremacist violence to remain “the most persistent and lethal threat” in America, as long as the country fails to root it out.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
I've seen the trial covered on both CNN and MSNBC. You need to check your facts.
Riiiight. They should be covering it more than J-6. This was a coup that had much more bite and significance than J-6 did by a long shot. As of today, there has been no conspiracy or FBI assistance in J-6. In the case of sussmen, the DNC, Hillary, the FBI and the MSM all conspired to try and interfere with a duly elected president. this is the definition of Interference with Public Duties if not flat out insurrection.

Last edited:

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
From the article linked.

Meanwhile, the rhetoric of replacement theory has become increasingly prominent among some Republicans. Party members have espoused tenets of replacement theory, and some have supported it by name, to help bolster anti-immigration sentiments and policies.

Throughout his presidency, Donald Trump repeatedly employed the arguments and tropes that form the basis of replacement theory — that white people were facing “white genocide” as a result of an “invasion” from foreigners. “We don’t want what is happening with immigration in Europe to happen with us!” Trump tweeted in 2018. The former president’s latest presidential campaign posted more than 2,000 ads that featured the word “invasion,” according to a New York Times analysis.

Following Trump’s fearmongering that a migrant caravan of Central Americans was on its way to the US’s southern border, other lawmakers adopted the language. Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) has repeatedly tweeted about an invasion that lawmakers need to take action against.

Former Iowa Rep. Steve King, who was in Congress from 2003 to 2021, constantly voiced fears about replacement. In 2017 he tweeted, “We can’t restore our civilization with someone else’s babies,” once retweeted a Nazi sympathizer’s fears about migration, and celebrated Hungary’s authoritarian leader Viktor Orbán for denouncing “mixing cultures.”

Fox News’ Tucker Carlson has perhaps become the foremost champion of replacement theory on the right. In about 400 episodes of his show since 2016, according to a New York Times analysis, he shared ideas about replacement. He even used the idea to defend the people who carried out the January 6, 2021 insurrection at the US Capitol. “In political terms, this policy is called the great replacement, the replacement of legacy Americans with more obedient people from faraway countries,” Carlson said on his program last year in response to the Haitian migrants who arrived at the border.

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) defended Carlson’s interpretation of replacement theory on Twitter, saying the news host was “correct” in his analysis of “what is happening to America.”

There’s some evidence that these ideas are resonating with Americans. A large poll conducted by the Associated Press and NORC in late 2021 found that about one in three US adults thinks that there is a plot underway to replace US-born Americans with immigrants. Republicans were more likely than Democrats to believe that native-born Americans are losing economic, political, and cultural influence because of immigration.

Replacement theory has a long history, but no longer lies dormant — if it ever did — in the past, or in the black holes of the internet. The conspiracy allows white supremacist violence to remain “the most persistent and lethal threat” in America, as long as the country fails to root it out.
What the hell does this have to do with the Sussman case? Just a desperate attempt at controlling the thread. Kiss off!

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
gSdFVgA.jpg

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
From the article linked.

Good God, have you turned total &&tard.

Jerry

May 29, 2001

The fix has been in since the day Durham was appointed. When was it...10 years ago?

There are two standards of justice in this country: one for Dem-Media World and one for those who get in the way. Michael Sussman is in the first category. Michael Flynn (for example) was in the second.

That's why it was laughable to hear some conservatives confidently predicting that whoever blew up the Supreme Court by leaking that draft decision would be toast in short order. After all, they said, the list of potential culprits is short...shouldn't take more than a week or two to find out.

Whereas anyone paying any attention the last, oh, 40 years knows that the leaker will never be found because the leaker comes from the Dem-Media wing of the Court, and it does not serve Dem-Media interests to expose him or her. Duh.

But this is why the Party wrecking the country with twisted ideas that repulse normal people could still be in the driver's seat: they're smart; they're focused; they have no conscience; and they have no shame. End of story.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
The fix has been in since the day Durham was appointed. When was it...10 years ago?

There are two standards of justice in this country: one for Dem-Media World and one for those who get in the way. Michael Sussman is in the first category. Michael Flynn (for example) was in the second.

That's why it was laughable to hear some conservatives confidently predicting that whoever blew up the Supreme Court by leaking that draft decision would be toast in short order. After all, they said, the list of potential culprits is short...shouldn't take more than a week or two to find out.

Whereas anyone paying any attention the last, oh, 40 years knows that the leaker will never be found because the leaker comes from the Dem-Media wing of the Court, and it does not serve Dem-Media interests to expose him or her. Duh.

But this is why the Party wrecking the country with twisted ideas that repulse normal people could still be in the driver's seat: they're smart; they're focused; they have no conscience; and they have no shame. End of story.
Do you dream about “Dem-Media”? What’s the longest you’ve ever gone in a day without thinking about it?

crazyivan77

Dec 7, 2007
As big of an issue is Mueller. He knew this entire charade was garbage, but toed the line and embarrassed himself, destroying any legacy he had left, IMO. The $45million Mueller investigation was only an attempt to obfuscate the entire scam, hoping they wouldn’t find something on Trump they could use against him. It was clear political weaponization of the law enforcement apparatus- which ironically is a very Russian thing to do.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
As big of an issue is Mueller. He knew this entire charade was garbage, but toed the line and embarrassed himself, destroying any legacy he had left, IMO. The $45million Mueller investigation was only an attempt to obfuscate the entire scam, hoping they wouldn’t find something on Trump they could use against him. It was clear political weaponization of the law enforcement apparatus- which ironically is a very Russian thing to do.
Mueller is a Republican and the Special Counsel was appointed by a Republican.

Reactions: MaconNitt

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
…Republicans.

Actually, I think Ivan said it best........... Democrats... the party of Russian wannabes........

The $45million Mueller investigation was only an attempt to obfuscate the entire scam, hoping they wouldn’t find something on Trump they could use against him. It was clear political weaponization of the law enforcement apparatus- which ironically is a very Russian thing to do.

Reactions: The Spin Meister

Jerry

May 29, 2001
LOL... Coming from the guy who is obsessed with all things TRUMP..... You really do have so little self awareness.

Out of a Christian sense of compassion, I'm taking pity on NJ and un-ignoring him. The guy keeps replying to my posts in the apparent hope that I may somehow notice...and it's just a sad thing.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Out of a Christian sense of compassion, I'm taking pity on NJ and un-ignoring him. The guy keeps replying to my posts in the apparent hope that I may somehow notice...and it's just a sad thing.

LOL... I believe NJ has me on ignore too...... I think he heard enough about being dreadfully wrong on the San Bernardino shootings several years ago.

Reactions: LioninHouston

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Wise move.

Dem-media, Dem-media, Dem-media.

Thought I would be nice and throw you a bone too. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Jerry

psulongago

Aug 29, 2001
Like all folks charged he is innocent until proven otherwise. 3 years and this is all the Special Counsel can come up with.
They have invoices, receipts, payments, lies. Just like Hunter, they have a computer, emails, financial records and transactions from foreign countries; yes, you are correct, nothing will happen; that is, unless you are a Republican. Thought a couple Trump supporters went to jail including the Jan 6th "protestors" who are still in jail as political prisoners, what is this Russia, China, Iran and Biden's USA. Welcome to communism,

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003
In the "real world" this whole trial should have taken 5 minutes.
. " I am representing myself only and no client."
. Billing for time spent at meeting sent to H. Clinton campaign HQ.

Guilty!! Next case.

Reactions: Ski and bdgan

JR4PSU

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
From the article linked.

By the end of Biden’s term, illegal immigrants will make up 20% of the US population.

Hmm.

bdgan

May 29, 2008
By the end of Biden’s term, illegal immigrants will make up 20% of the US population.

Hmm.
Biden is putting them on buses and letting them off in red congressional districts.

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
Been saying since this started......no one is going to jail. Period.
But there are two very important purposes being accomplished with these political corruption show trials.

1. they fool the public with the illusion that they are serious and really intend to show the "big guys" aren't above the law; and
2. the special counsel and many other peripheral players will make a shitload of money (taxpayer money) by dragging this thing out as long as possible by again and again dangling the chance that "this time we'll get the bastard!".

It's like the leaders of both parties got together some time back and contrived this scheme. "You do it first, ah, come after Hillary, that fat ass crook .HAHAHAHA, then we'll come after Manafort. But remember, our guys go before our judges and your guys go up before your people. You can get close but NO CONVICTIONS! HAHAHA , this is a license to steal ....bigly.....LOL"

Reactions: The Spin Meister

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
But there are two very important purposes being accomplished with these political corruption show trials.

1. they fool the public with the illusion that they are serious and really intend to show the "big guys" aren't above the law; and
2. the special counsel and many other peripheral players will make a shitload of money (taxpayer money) by dragging this thing out as long as possible by again and again dangling the chance that "this time we'll get the bastard!".

It's like the leaders of both parties got together some time back and contrived this scheme. "You do it first, ah, come after Hillary, that fat ass crook .HAHAHAHA, then we'll come after Manafort. But remember, our guys go before our judges and your guys go up before your people. You can get close but NO CONVICTIONS! HAHAHA , this is a license to steal ....bigly.....LOL"
Spot on. This just a show to satiate the masses. NO ONE will go to jail. Some will get very wealthy. Some will be treated as hero’s. And the country will continue its rapid decline.

Reactions: Dzapper

Fac

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2001
Do you dream about “Dem-Media”? What’s the longest you’ve ever gone in a day without thinking about it?
I guess it is the same as you and your fellow sheep about DONALD TRUMP. But, hey, carry on.