ADVERTISEMENT

the failure of the FULL COURT PRESS

Excellent news for our esteemed Cyclone visitor Mr. Whitters

tenor.gif

Come on, man. You can't actually believe that because of 1 recruit, can you?
No matter. I gave you a LIKE for your first time here

Might want to put Spyker, PSU_Rings, and/or PSU_Champs on Ignore now.

But guessing they will be third in the State of Iowa (UNI), as TnT make their kids HATE wrestling. Everyone of them

new.gif

But guessing they will be third in the State of Iowa (UNI), as TnT make their kids HATE wrestling. Everyone of them
That is, unless you want to be entertained by sheer inanity.

A hint: if it sounds really stupid, and especially ALL CAPS with A STRING OF EXCLAMATION POINTS !!!!, it's something he's said before that's become a running gag.

Example: EDMOND RUTH WILL BE BETTER THAN ED !!!! 4X NCAA CHAMP !!!! BOOK IT !!!!

new.gif

He was actually replying to Slush who was making fun of Spyker. (What tangled webs we weave...)

He was actually replying to Slush who was making fun of Spyker. (What tangled webs we weave...)
Yeah. I believe this is a double Spyker reference, with his latest that Iowa St will surpass Iowa soon. But maybe I'm totally mixed up on this and it is all in my head

Iowa State could pass Iowa, but they'll need more David Carrs on that roster. Good get for them though! Happy for us that he isn't going to be a buckeye.

Really nice pick up for Dresser. I was a fan of his at Va Tech and think he will have ISU back in the top 10 in just a few years. Surpassing Iowa would take a bit longer, but it's certainly possible considering his track record.

Pretty exciting for the Cyclone family! Carr is a good one/dare I say potential great one? I hate that we missed on Teske, but this really is a shot in the arm. ISU has a long way to go if we hope to return to that top 10 program status, but Carr is sure a step in the right direction. I realize talents like Carr are pretty available in State College, but we haven't exactly been operating in the same stratosphere as you boys lately. I'm breaking out the Black label and lighting a cuban!

Last edited:
It's all good bro.
113,000 IF EVERYONE in the LOTS TELL EVERYONE TO GET INSIDE ALL MORNING AND AFTERNOON....IT WILL WORK AND WE WILL BREAK THE ATTENDANCE RECORD !!!! WORD OF MOUTH AROUND THE STADIUM FROM EVERYONE...As Franklin says ALL PULL TOGETHER and we will get to the TOP !!!! TRUTH SO LETS LISTEN....

Pretty exciting for the Cyclone family! Carr is a good one/dare I say potential great one? I hate that we missed on Teske, but this really is a shot in the arm. ISU has a long way to go if we hope to return to that top 10 program status, but Carr is sure a step in the right direction. I realize talents like Carr are an pretty available in State College, but we haven't exactly been operating in the same stratosphere as you boys lately. I'm breaking out the Black label and lighting a cuban!

Nice. Enjoy that Johnnie Walker tonight. Happy for your squad JPW!

Pretty exciting for the Cyclone family! Carr is a good one/dare I say potential great one? I hate that we missed on Teske, but this really is a shot in the arm. ISU has a long way to go if we hope to return to that top 10 program status, but Carr is sure a step in the right direction. I realize talents like Carr are an pretty available in State College, but we haven't exactly been operating in the same stratosphere as you boys lately. I'm breaking out the Black label and lighting a cuban!

Congratulations,

Cheers to you and ISU James!
61c2fb48e4c92740eb2ca0443a85a98c--johnnie-walker-bottle-cake.jpg

113,000 IF EVERYONE in the LOTS TELL EVERYONE TO GET INSIDE ALL MORNING AND AFTERNOON....IT WILL WORK AND WE WILL BREAK THE ATTENDANCE RECORD !!!! WORD OF MOUTH AROUND THE STADIUM FROM EVERYONE...As Franklin says ALL PULL TOGETHER and we will get to the TOP !!!! TRUTH SO LETS LISTEN....

I'm pretty sure we'd get that 113,000 if word got out that the halftime show was to be a jumbotron show of spyker beating Nico in the room.

I'm pretty sure we'd get that 113,000 if word got out that the halftime show was to be a jumbotron show of spyker beating Nico in the room.

Not sure.....I read something where he is hurt and cant compete.

Ps - if he had that SMART KILLER MINDSET he would prevail DL, DL, DL

Carr going orange instead of tan is a win in my book.

As an "Iowa State" grad..... the colors are Cardinal and Gold :) GO 'CLONES (after PSU of course).

I was hoping that ISU would land a few good ones under the new coaches. Hopefully just the start. Hated to see Cael leave ISU, however, he choose the right place in PSU :) I have season tickets so hopefully we can become more & more competitive. I want PSU to come to Ames for a dual.

Reactions: nitlion6
ADVERTISEMENT