The Dow has given up a 500-point gain and is now down...

Sullivan

Nov 24, 2001
I wonder if the big guys press conference on inflation today will change that.

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
After watching his address, I, for one, feel a lot better about Uncle Joe's plan to get control of inflation. He got us this far, hasn't he?

Did not listen. I assume he is pushing the right to work and deregulation to open supply chains, and I assume he is cutting the federal budget to help the Fed reduce the money supply. He's certainly pushing to expedite permits for oil drilling.

Do I have it right?

Or perhaps he is pushing for global thermonuclear war to reduce the velocity of money.

Dzapper

May 5, 2019
Did not listen. I assume he is pushing the right to work and deregulation to open supply chains, and I assume he is cutting the federal budget to help the Fed reduce the money supply. He's certainly pushing to expedite permits for oil drilling.

Do I have it right?

Or perhaps he is pushing for global thermonuclear war to reduce the velocity of money.
There's just not enough "competition" in those industries that are showing price rises. Yeah, the greedy capitalists are the root cause of all the inflation. Maybe he'll have the Federal Government spend a few more $Trillion on start up minority firms (only led by LBTGQLMNOP++ CEOs) that produce only green services and kill multiple birds with one stone. And, if you don't think that's a good idea, you're a big fat racist!

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
There's just not enough "competition" in those industries that are showing price rises.

People will be stupid enough to believe it, because they don't see Joe Biden's name on the packaging when they go to the grocery store.

And of course energy is only needed to fuel your ICE car. Not required for farming and manufacturing. Those US oil companies can set the price of oil because they don't have enough competition.