You keep posting the same shit over and over. There are thousands of studies that contradict these few hacks.Didn't you know? @knickslions IS science. Only an arrogant narrow minded fool would spout off on a video/paper they didn't even read.
He believes every word of highly conflicted scientists and captured govt goons/journals but all of the experts who disagree with them are crazy. Only the folks who stand to make a ton of $$$ from big pharma, or who have a cushy job waiting for them in big pharma after they leave the govt, can be believed. Everyone else is a charlatan.
I guess Geert Vanden Bossche was also wrong when he predicted this exact thing happening (being vaccinated will interfere with the natural immune system):
@knickslions has already read through all of the below citations and debunked them.
The citations listed in this letter to the editor published recently in the Virology Journal show a mountain of evidence against these shots and makes a clear cut case for VAIDS.
Recently, The Lancet published a study on the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and the waning of immunity with time. The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals 8 months after the administration of two doses of COVID-19 ...www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
References1. Nordström P, Ballin M, Nordström A. Risk of infection, hospitalisation, and death up to 9 months after a second dose of COVID-19 vaccine: a retrospective, total population cohort study in Sweden. Lancet. 2022;399:814–823. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(22)00089-7. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
2. European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. Interim public health considerations for the provision of additional COVID-19 vaccine doses. https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publi...ealth-considerations-additional-vaccine-doses. Accessed 4 May 2022.
3. Mallapaty S. Fourth dose of COVID vaccine offers only slight boost against Omicron infection. Nature. 2022 doi: 10.1038/D41586-022-00486-9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
4. Krienke C, Kolb L, Diken E, Streuber M, Kirchhoff S, Bukur T, et al. A noninflammatory mRNA vaccine for treatment of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Science. 2021;371:145–153. doi: 10.1126/science.aay3638. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
5. Bansal S, Perincheri S, Fleming T, Poulson C, Tiffany B, Bremner RM, et al. Cutting edge: circulating exosomes with COVID spike protein are induced by BNT162b2 (Pfizer–BioNTech) vaccination prior to development of antibodies: a novel mechanism for immune activation by mRNA vaccines. J Immunol. 2021;207:2405–2410. doi: 10.4049/jimmunol.2100637. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
6. BNT162b2 Module 2.4. Nonclinical Overview. FDA-CBER-2021-4379-0000681 JW-v-HHS-prod-3-02418.pdf (judicialwatch.org) Access 6 May 2022.
7. Ndeupen S, Qin Z, Jacobsen S, Bouteau A, Estanbouli H, Igyártó BZ. The mRNA-LNP platform’s lipid nanoparticle component used in preclinical vaccine studies is highly inflammatory. Science. 2021;24:103479. doi: 10.1016/j.isci.2021.103479. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
8. Yamamoto K. Risk of heparinoid use in cosmetics and moisturizers in individuals vaccinated against severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus. Thromb J. 2021 doi: 10.1186/s12959-021-00320-8. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
9. Lei Y, Zhang J, Schiavon CR, He M, Chen L, Shen H, et al. SARS-CoV-2 spike protein impairs endothelial function via downregulation of ACE 2. Circ Res. 2021;128:1323–1326. doi: 10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.121.318902. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
10. Liu Y, Soh WT, Kishikawa JI, Hirose M, Nakayama EE, Li S, et al. An infectivity-enhancing site on the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein targeted by antibodies. Cell. 2021;184:3452–66.e18. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2021.05.032. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
11. Cho A, Muecksch F, Schaefer-Babajew D, Wang Z, Finkin S, Gaebler C, et al. Anti-SARS-CoV-2 receptor-binding domain antibody evolution after mRNA vaccination. Nature. 2021;600:517–522. doi: 10.1038/s41586-021-04060-7. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
12. Desai HD, Sharma K, Shah A, Patoliya J, Patil A, Hooshanginezhad Z, et al. Can SARS-CoV-2 vaccine increase the risk of reactivation of Varicella zoster. Systematic review. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2021;20:3350–3361. doi: 10.1111/jocd.14521. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
13. Barda N, Dagan N, Ben-Shlomo Y, Kepten E, Waxman J, Ohana R, et al. Safety of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 v in a nationwide setting. N Engl J Med. 2021;385:1078–1090. doi: 10.1056/NEJMOA2110475/SUPPL_FILE/NEJMOA2110475_DISCLOSURES.PDF. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
14. Seneff S, Nigh G, Kyriakopoulos AM, McCullough PA. Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations: the role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes, and MicroRNAs. Food Chem Toxicol. 2022;164:113008. doi: 10.1016/J.FCT.2022.113008. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
15. Lee EJ, Cines DB, Gernsheimer T, Kessler C, Michel M, Tarantino MD, et al. Thrombocytopenia following Pfizer and Moderna SARS-CoV-2 vaccination. Am J Hematol. 2021;96:534–537. doi: 10.1002/AJH.26132. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
16. Yamamoto K. Five important preventive measures against the exacerbation of coronavirus disease. Anaesthesiol Intensive Ther. 2021;53:358–359. doi: 10.5114/ait.2021.108581. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
17. Yamamoto K. Risk of propofol use for sedation in COVID-19 patient. Anaesthesiol Intensive Ther. 2020;52:354–355. doi: 10.5114/ait.2020.100477. [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
18. Gundry SR. Observational findings of PULS cardiac test findings for inflammatory markers in patients receiving mRNA vaccines. Circulation. 2021;144(suppl_1):A10712–A10712. doi: 10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
19. Lai FTT, Li X, Peng K, Huang L, Ip P, Tong X, et al. Carditis After COVID-19 vaccination with a messenger RNA vaccine and an inactivated virus vaccine: a case-control study. Ann Intern Med. 2022;175:362–370. doi: 10.7326/M21-3700. [PMC free article] [PubMed] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Geert has an agenda as do most of the articles you post. His theories are not correct and yes they are therioes. Here is an impartial article about his theories
Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche, a Belgian virus expert, has scared the Internet by claiming the COVID-19 vaccines will doom humanity. No need to panic.A Belgian virus expert has scared the Internet by claiming the COVID-19 vaccines will doom humanity. No need to panic.