ADVERTISEMENT

The Colts just went for two when down eight with 11:32 to go in the 4th quarter.

BobPSU92

May 6, 2015
They failed. Buffalo still leads by eight. Why go for two?

From recent discussions here, I thought Frank Reich was a genius. I wonder if the Colts have fans who look like us who will burn The Reich down to the ground.

Reactions: bkmtnittany1
I thought it was a stupid decision before the ball was hiked. A FG by Buffalo and it’s now a 2 score lead.

Indy also neglected to kick a field goal to go up 13-6 near the end of the first half, and didn’t convert on 4th and goal. Buffalo subsequently went right down the field before the half and scored a TD to go up 14-10.

From recent discussions here, I thought Frank Reich was a genius. I wonder if the Colts have fans who look like us who will burn The Reich down to the ground.
Those years with Pederson have had an effect!

And the Colts fumble away their comeback after a dumb mistake by the WR to try to get extra yards

but if Pascal got up and placed the ball on the ground it wouldn't be a fumble, which is stupid

The going for the TD on 4th and 4 I did not understand. Getting an offside so that it is moved to the 1 yard line for the two point conversion when you are down by eight makes some sense.......You have a very good OL and Taylor.....veteran QB......lots of options.

It did not work.....but I was not so against it.

Reactions: The Spin Meister
That looks like a fumble but the review is taking forever.

so why the hell doesn't Buffalo get charged a TO?
They originally said Buffalo called the time out. After the review the ref said the replay official stopped the game. If it’s the replay official then Buffalo keeps the time out.

No genius coaches, fans only.

What on earth did the replay official see that we could not see? I'm for the Colts, but that knee was up before contact. There is a frame that clearly shows it.

No doubt, I have no rooting interest for either team, but the Officials made Buffalo win twice which is utter bullshit given the clear camera shot with Indy receiver's knee off field surface before he is touched on back.

Reactions: GoGoBanana
I was on Zoom, and had muted the game, but was watching. What was the ref's explanation on the play near the end not being a fumble?

thanks.

I'm wondering what video they may have seen that lead them to make that decision. Everything I saw on TV replay seemed to confirm that it was a fumble. oh well.

congrats Buffalo.
yeah I don't know, nothing I saw led me to have any doubt whatsoever that it was a fumble and the announcers didn't make any kind of case for it standing that I could tell

I was on Zoom, and had muted the game, but was watching. What was the ref's explanation on the play near the end not being a fumble?

Essentially the Repay Call suggested there was no clear evidence that his knee was off field before he was touched on back, which is utter nonsense. Completely inexplicable call that essentially forced Buffalo to win twice.

Essentially the Repay Call suggested there was no clear evidence that his knee was off field before he was touched on back, which is utter nonsense. Completely inexplicable call that essentially forced Buffalo to win twice.

Buffalo got at least one favorable call on one of those sideline “catches” on the TD drive before the half. They won. Congrats to them.

Buffalo got at least one favorable call on one of those sideline “catches” on the TD drive before the half. They won. Congrats to them.
I’m a Bills fan. Those calls on the sideline could have gone either way and would not have been overturned on replay.
The fumbled fumble call was absolutely egregious. Even Colts fans were texting me on that one.

s-l400.png

Reactions: Phil's Rug
At some point, these coaches and managers will realize that computers don't win games. Reich cost his team 3 points and #57 cost them 4 by jumping offsides on an obvious hard count situation. Colts had their chances and blew it.

Reactions: MacNit07
ADVERTISEMENT