The Cold Hard Truth about the Texas School Shooting!

CaptainStabbin1

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
How did the reclusive 18-year-old Uvalde school shooter, who worked a day-shift at Wendy’s and was staying on a couch at his grandparents, come up with the $2,500 to $3,000 to buy two AR-15 style rifles, a pistol ($500+), 350 rounds of expensive 5.56 mm ammo ($400+), extra magazines ($125+) and a tactical vest ($600+)?
How did this kid learn how to shoot them? You just don’t magically know how to successfully engage in a gun battle with trained officers.

We’re told he didn’t have a driver’s license (so what ID did he use for the weapons purchases?) and didn’t know how to drive - he crashed his grandparents’ pickup near the school before running in - so who drove him to the local gun dealer? Did someone take him out shooting?
Someone’s not telling the whole story. Can you say groomed…… when are we going to stand up and call B.S.

CaptainStabbin1

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2014
My theory is that this school shooting was in-fact staged in-order to take away our second amendment right from us!

Yes, the progressives are that radical that they’re willing to sacrifice school children in-order to expand their radically progressive cause onto all of us!

Apparently, the school district, & the police department stopped cooperating with the investigation!

Something definitely isn’t right about this whole thing, & I think the radical progressives are behind it myself!

Ok, I’m gonna dig into this even deeper then I already have............. The radicals dream of turning Texas Blue! A school shooting in Texas, & a botched police response to the shooting is their way of radically attempting to turn Texas Blue!

Everyone knows that the radicals want to ban guns in America, & they’re more desperate then ever to do it!

Last edited:

UnfaithfullyYours

Dec 24, 2018
My theory is that this school shooting was in-fact staged in-order to take away our second amendment from us!

Yes, the progressives are that radical that they’re willing to sacrifice school children in-order to expand their radically progressive cause onto all of us!

Apparently, the school district, & the police department stopped cooperating with the investigation!

Something definitely isn’t right about this whole thing, & I think the radical progressives are behind it myself!

Ok, I’m gonna dig into this even deeper then I already have............. The radicals dream of turning Texas Blue! A school shooting in Texas, & a botched police response to the shooting is their way of radically attempting to turn Texas Blue!

Everyone knows that the radicals want to ban guns in America, & they’re more desperate then ever to do it!

How much you spend on Info Wars MRE's?

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
My theory is that this school shooting was in-fact staged in-order to take away our second amendment from us!

I know you were stupid, but not genuinely retarded.

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
How did the reclusive 18-year-old Uvalde school shooter, who worked a day-shift at Wendy’s and was staying on a couch at his grandparents, come up with the $2,500 to $3,000 to buy two AR-15 style rifles, a pistol ($500+), 350 rounds of expensive 5.56 mm ammo ($400+), extra magazines ($125+) and a tactical vest ($600+)?
How did this kid learn how to shoot them? You just don’t magically know how to successfully engage in a gun battle with trained officers.

We’re told he didn’t have a driver’s license (so what ID did he use for the weapons purchases?) and didn’t know how to drive - he crashed his grandparents’ pickup near the school before running in - so who drove him to the local gun dealer? Did someone take him out shooting?
Someone’s not telling the whole story. Can you say groomed…… when are we going to stand up and call B.S.
Posters may laugh at your theory but what you wrote in this post is accurate. This combination of things for an 18 year old with very little financial means doesn't add up. Someone likely had to help him at least financially.

Ezcheez

Apr 13, 2009
Posters may laugh at your theory but what you wrote in this post is accurate. This combination of things for an 18 year old with very little financial means doesn't add up. Someone likely had to help him at least financially.
Drrr duhhh DEEP STATE…. durrrrp GLOBALISTS…

HUNTERS LAPTOP!!!

Reactions: Treelion66

Air Force 1

May 29, 2002
Smithsburg, MD

I agreed with a lot of your first post but as someone who is far right I think you’re off the mark with this post.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I agreed with a lot of your first post but as someone who is far right I think you’re off the mark with this post.
I agree more with him these days than years past. Have you ever seen a Marxist government and how they treat their people ?
They don’t care. Remember these are the same folk that never bring up the Holdomor.

Vic Vaselino

Nov 14, 2009

You were a short bus rider, weren't you?

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
My theory is that this school shooting was in-fact staged in-order to take away our second amendment right from us!

This^^^^^^. See project Orion and MK Ultra.

d5cab00252cd9caad0aeeb459a7d92cef9329f208d8b5b920fa5e26dfd0135dc.png

See this thread re: all the protocols that weren’t followed.

Last edited:
Reactions: john4psu

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006

Tin Hat alert! Someone killed 21 people including 19 children to take away your 2nd amendment rights? After reading your post I believe YOU ARE MENTALLY UNSTABLE and should not be allowed to own a gun!

Reactions: fbh1

knickslions

Feb 2, 2005
This thread proves that ivermectin does indeed have some serious neurological side effects. There are some really ****ed up people on this site.

Reactions: fbh1

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
Tin Hat alert! Someone killed 21 people including 19 children to take away your 2nd amendment rights? After reading your post I believe YOU ARE MENTALLY UNSTABLE and should not be allowed to own a gun!
The government released a biological weapon to destroy the world's economy and killing millions, cheated in a Presidential election, banned HCQ and ivermectin that could have saved millions of lives i order to reduce population, coerced individuals into getting death jabs, removing freedom from individuals, and making billions of dollars for Big Pharma and you think they care about kids? They want to give them death jabs and Covid isn't even a threat to them. Remove the 2nd Amendment and government will take over your life. What's to stop them? Elections and the judicial system are rigged now.

Last edited:

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Don’t be as stupid as you are just once ,

Jason1743

Jan 23, 2006
The government released a biological weapon to destroy the world's economy and killing millions, cheated in a Presidential election, banned HCQ and ivermectin that could have saved millions of lives i order to reduce population, coerced individuals into getting death jabs, removing freedom from individuals, and making billions of dollars for Big Pharma and you think they care about kids? They want to give them death jabs and Covid isn't even a threat to them. Remove the 2nd Amendment and government will take over your life. What's to stop them? Elections and the judicial system are rigged now.
There are many well qualified mental health professionals that could help you.

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX

This country has about 350M people.

Amongst them there is always going to be a situation like this.

Doesn't mean there is some conspiracy.

LdN

Reactions: bourbon n blues

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
This country has about 350M people.

Amongst them there is always going to be a situation like this.

Doesn't mean there is some conspiracy.

LdN
I always go with incompetence, cowardice, and stupid first.
Checked the DD website , his guns cost app 4-5k. I think I’d like to know how he could afford one.
I’m it able to go and buy one whenever I feel like it. That said everyone I have was built , or bought and they’re that level or better.
So I’d like to hear how he got the money.

Reactions: psuted

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
Checked the DD website , his guns cost app 4-5k. I think I’d like to know how he could afford one.
I’m it able to go and buy one whenever I feel like it. That said everyone I have was built , or bought and they’re that level or better.

Well frankly, he probably stole it.

There will be some pawn shop involved in this story.

But there's also the chance his grandmother just bought them for him, thinking it was a harmless hobby.

LdN

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013
Hence, the problem with red flag laws. Unhinged libbies like you could just start calling law enforcement, who could take guns away from people, simply because you disagree with their opinion.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Well frankly, he probably stole it.

There will be some pawn shop involved in this story.

But there's also the chance his grandmother just bought them for him, thinking it was a harmless hobby.

LdN
I don’t think he stole them fwiw. I did hear the grandfather said he wasn’t aware of guns in the house.
But he could be lying or didn’t know.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
Someone definitely helped him get those guns. We don't know if it was a relative, a fed glowie, or what but these are the questions that need answered.

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org

According to one report supposedly from his grandpa he didn’t even have his license, and didn’t know how to drive, and someone else bought the guns for him and taught him to shoot. Grandpa’s a felon and can’t have guns at his home, and said he never saw them.

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com...ought-him-weapons-and-taught-him-how-to-fire/

Yet Fox claims he legally bought the guns:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-school-shooting-legally-2-rifles-days-before

Yet the gun store doesn’t remember him.

My guess is someone else bought the guns, someone else zeroed the rifle, and someone taught this kid how to shoot. Don’t expect the corrupt msm to track down any answers

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
According to one report supposedly from his grandpa he didn’t even have his license, and didn’t know how to drive, and someone else bought the guns for him and taught him to shoot. Grandpa’s a felon and can’t have guns at his home, and said he never saw them.

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com...ought-him-weapons-and-taught-him-how-to-fire/

Yet Fox claims he legally bought the guns:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-school-shooting-legally-2-rifles-days-before

Yet the gun store doesn’t remember him.

My guess is someone else bought the guns, someone else zeroed the rifle, and someone taught this kid how to shoot. Don’t expect the corrupt msm to track down any answers
YouTube for shooting drills and if he had a red dot most are app dead on at 25 yards. I mean dead on. It’s a common factory zero.
I put one on a Sig 716 and was dead center at 25 yards.
Scopes ? You’ll need to zero. For close range point and shoot you’re good to go by just slapping one on and shooting .

Reactions: WeR0206

pioneerlion83

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
SouthernMD, by way of NJ and PSU

You go ahead and DIG! Captain…🤣🤣

palmettolion

May 22, 2014
Why would we worry about where the breakdown happened? You won't be able to chant slogans, virtue signal and blame responsible gun owners if we figure out where the failure occurred.

We simply can't let facts and rational thinking get in the way of the emotions that can be capitalized for political gain.

Latest posts