ADVERTISEMENT

The B1G doesn’t deserve post season consideration regardless of individual team records

IF any team coming out of the BIG10 is 9-0 they should get in the playoff. After watching OU and LSU get beat today- there is no reason a undefeated BIG10 team should not be consider for the playoff.

Except if we are the team to make it.
Really, it is the PAC12 that should be excluded. There are no bigger wimps than that conference. The fact they look to the B1G for direction is bad enough.
Even if PSU finishes 9-0, the B1G shouldn’t be rewarded for wimping out. Other conferences are competing and will have done so for over a month before the B1G’s initial snap.

There should be consequences for being wimpy.

I think an undefeated conference champ would certainly be in the conversation, and if that ended up being Penn State, I'm sure I'd be arguing loudly for a playoff spot.

Of course, if it were Ohio State, Herbie and the MSESPN lobby would do the heavy lifting.

That said, realistically, the conference has put its teams in a tough spot. Very tight needle to thread. No room for error. It's hard to imagine there won't be COVID cancellations.

One thing for sure, clicking through the channels yesterday watching a bunch of games, upsets, comebacks, etc, it was all the harder to understand why the B1G isn't playing.

I think an undefeated conference champ would certainly be in the conversation, and if that ended up being Penn State, I'm sure I'd be arguing loudly for a playoff spot.

Of course, if it were Ohio State, Herbie and the MSESPN lobby would do the heavy lifting.

That said, realistically, the conference has put its teams in a tough spot. Very tight needle to thread. No room for error. It's hard to imagine there won't be COVID cancellations.

One thing for sure, clicking through the channels yesterday watching a bunch of games, upsets, comebacks, etc, it was all the harder to understand why the B1G isn't playing.
Amen. Tbe Big10’s position is completely idiotic. The should have started by no later than two weeks from yesterday.

This board is filled with the biggest group of babies and losers I have come across for any team. Grown men throwing temper tantrums daily.

Grow up.
You grow up. This is America it’s our God given sacred duty to bitch, whine, complain and throw tantrums. I’m certain that this mentioned in the US Constitution somewhere. If not there then in the Declaration of Independence, or at least in some document we revere.

Amen. Tbe Big10’s position is completely idiotic. The should have started by no later than two weeks from yesterday.

I mean if you want to have a slew of torn ACLs and other assorted things that have been plaguing the NFL, sure go ahead and rush right back into playing.

I mean if you want to have a slew of torn ACLs and other assorted things that have been plaguing the NFL, sure go ahead and rush right back into playing.
They should have kept practicing and started with everyone else - I am not suggesting they start cold.

Tosu wins the b1g and finishes 9-0 = Playoff

PSU wins the b1g and finishes 9-0 = GFY Bowl
What stadium will the GFY bowl be played in?

“Dix” Stadium?
Jim “Wacker” Field at Bobcat Stadium?
William “Dick” Price Stadium

What stadium will the GFY bowl be played in?

“Dix” Stadium?
Jim “Wacker” Field at Bobcat Stadium?
William “Dick” Price Stadium

I thought it was in Detroit, but you may be onto something.

Yeah, it is true that Penn State made the playoff after winning the b1g in 2016.

😑
And let’s not forget all the other fair treatment we received over the years...’68, ‘69, ‘73, ‘94....but it’s just me being paranoid.

Reactions: MacNit07
You grow up. This is America it’s our God given sacred duty to bitch, whine, complain and throw tantrums. I’m certain that this mentioned in the US Constitution somewhere. If not there then in the Declaration of Independence, or at least in some document we revere.
It's in the BWI Bill of Rights.

Article III, Chapter 7 paragraph A, subparagraph iv

"Every BWI poster has the right to, at his or her discretion, complain, argue and/or otherwise expound their personal opinions about everything and nothing at all. Henceforth, they are known as the 'BWIners Club.' Entry to this club shall be based on the frequency of complaints relative to the number of posts that are made by such poster.

It's in the BWI Bill of Rights.

Article III, Chapter 7 paragraph A, subparagraph iv

"Every BWI poster has the right to, at his or her discretion, complain, argue and/or otherwise expound their personal opinions about everything and nothing at all. Henceforth, they are known as the 'BWIners Club.' Entry to this club shall be based on the frequency of complaints relative to the number of posts that are made by such poster.

Come on. That’s bullshit.

o_O

There should be consequences for being wimpy.

Disagree. ... Like that old saying "doesn't matter how you got to the dance that matters, what's important is that you made it to the dance". Regardless of how they got there, the bottom line is the B1G arrived at the dance of the 2020 season.

ADVERTISEMENT