ADVERTISEMENT

The 5 Most Irreplaceable Nittany Lions for 2022

CaliLION79

Sep 27, 2020
TOP 5 IRREPLACEABLE PSU PLAYERS

See link. We dove deep in our budget and shelled out 10 bucks for a spit guard so the P's don't pop anymore haha. Big time production value now. Anyway, probably our hardest list to put together thus far because of the subjective nature of the word 'Irreplaceable'...guys like Tig and JPJ didn't make it not because they aren't good but because the secondary is fairly loaded. Anyway, our film studies return in two weeks.

Reactions: brupsu and psualt
Franklin said he expects Mustipher to be ready in September. Let's hope he's not rusty.

I haven't heard him say the same thing about Isaac. Any news on him?

PSU could have a good DL if these two are healthy, especially with Sutton & Robinson providing depth. PSU will need a good DL because I'm not too optimistic about LB.

Franklin said he expects Mustipher to be ready in September. Let's hope he's not rusty.

PSU could have a good DL if these two are healthy, especially with Sutton & Robinson providing depth. PSU will need a good DL because I'm not too optimistic about LB.
They were moaning and whining about Isaac last August and now suddenly he's a backup.

We're about to see a Williams/Benfatti 2001 redux this year...

• Haha
Reactions: THEEHMANN
ADVERTISEMENT