ADVERTISEMENT

That settles it. White Out Heinz Field on Sept. 8! The sPitt AD expects. . .

Let them have their fun. It's all they'll have as it will be over mid-way through the 2nd quarter.

And I’m sure he hasn’t taken any hits yet either. Wait til the first time he gets hit really hard.

I wonder when that will be? It's not going to happen against their putrid defense, and won't be against Albany.

a “big Blue and Gold” crowd at the sold out game against PSU. I know about 30,000 Penn State fans who could ruin her night by showing up in our whites. You all in?
Wouldn't it be great if Penn State fans made enough noise while Pitt was on offense that they either jumped offside, or had to take a timeout? I will be making as much noise as possible when Pitt has the ball.

Wouldn't it be great if Penn State fans made enough noise while Pitt was on offense that they either jumped offside, or had to take a timeout? I will be making as much noise as possible when Pitt has the ball.

That would be cool...those empty yellow seats that Pitt is used to playing in front of don't make a whole lotta noise!

PSU fans need to scoop up the tickets available on the secondary market and get in the stadium. I sat lower level 35 yard line for the game in 2016 and there were very few PSU fans around me. I'm pretty sure I annoyed everyone around me screaming my head off as they let me know it after the pick sealed it. PSU fans were loud in other parts of the stadium and I could hear them but we can do better. Our guys are built for primetime and so are our fans. Wear white and be loud if you're going to be in Heinz field on 9/8.

PSU fans need to scoop up the tickets available on the secondary market and get in the stadium. I sat lower level 35 yard line for the game in 2016 and there were very few PSU fans around me. I'm pretty sure I annoyed everyone around me screaming my head off as they let me know it after the pick sealed it. PSU fans were loud in other parts of the stadium and I could hear them but we can do better. Our guys are built for primetime and so are our fans. Wear white and be loud if you're going to be in Heinz field on 9/8.

In 2016, most of the Pitt fans in my section left when it was clear PSU was in control of and about to win the game.

Reactions: nittany dave
Came close to happening in South Bend in 1982. I've always thought that the noise was one reason ND gave up the safety late.

Reactions: nittany dave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT